Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I would really like the lighting kit. I have a Dell pc. It's not the best but it works. The lighting would make my setup look at least semi cool. Thanks in advance.

I like the case, its elegant and simple, and its what everyone is going to see!  I have always loved Antec cases, I still use my 900!

The Kuhler is my favourite because I just built my first gaming pc and I would like to add wile cool lighting to it!! *_*

Holy Balls!! lol My favorite out of all of the items is the EDG750 PSU. I've been meaning to get a new PSU for awhile now and never had the time to, and I refuse ordering from online because of returning issues. Good Luck to everyone!! :)

The 1100 V2 Computer Case looks awesome! And it has a lot of space and cable management holes.

Not every case has all that ;)

Thanks for being awesome!

Favorite item: EDG750 PSU 

Why:

Fully modular, 92% efficiency, quiet, noise canceling dampeners, and fully modular!

Watercool CPU close loop. I would love to have one of those my sytwm always have high speed fan which makes a very annoying sound this would be perfect for me as my first win. I hope I get it I hope I get it!

1100 V2 Computer Case

Things I like about it is because i want it and i need it. basically thats it.

also want the Kuhler 1250 also.

Definitely the case, just so sweet and simple, with the light accents this thing will look gorgeous

woo another give away!!

I like the look of the true quite fans best  :lol:

The 1100 V2 Computer Case is my favorite by far, it has such a clean and awesome look along with (what I've heard) great cable management and a lot of space. Looks really nice! 

Anyways, thanks for the giveaway Linus and Antec! :D

the psu is quite sexy you see! with its left and right side mesh grill kinda finish it looks great! so want it to ram it inside my pc!  :D

Kuhler 1250 and EDG750 PSU would be my favorites. Kuhler because I need AIO for my i7 and EDG is Seasonic if I'm not mistaken, so what's there not to like.

Thanks for giveaway.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Ofc the Accent lighting kit is my favorite.

Why?  Cuz  ---->    Style > Function  :)

Accent lighting would make the new AMD build I'm doing look great would love to make that case glow read with my build in there!!!

The EDG750 PSU since I'm  running a 970 off of my 500w CM PSU :D

Don't judge, I'm broke as fudge after buying my X-55!

the headphones cause i would love high cuality headphones

Since I am in the process of putting together a list of parts I want to build a new computer its hard to say what would be my favorite since I want them all. I would have to say though that the Kuhler 1250 would be my favorite for the OCing abilities I could get out of it.

The PSU simply wins. It's a great unit and it's perfect for a red-black themed PC (which is what I like the most :D)