Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item is the case because it has good air flow.

nice one :)
love the PSU -> 80+gold, modular, extra silent. 

Can't ask for more than that.

My favorite of these is probably the fans, because who doesn't love having fans (bad joke warning).

No but in all seriousness who doesn't want awesome quiet fans, especially if you pair it with Dat cpu cooler B) ,

and if I won it i would be able to hang out with the Cool kids (bad joke warning 2).   

The case, by far... I love the 'server room' look of the case and of course the fact that it is silent. Nothing more annoying than a computer humming in your ear while you want to play some games or get real work done. :)

My favorite item would have to be the lighting kit. I've begun to fool around with lighting on my rigs as I've done lighting in live venues for a couple years and I think its a really cool touch for a rig.

i like the EDG750 PSU it would go great with the new hackintosh im saving up to build.

well all the other bits would help too!!

My favourite product is the case because it's very elegant and looks amazing!

My favourite product is the 1100 V2 Computer Case because it's very elegant and looks amazing!

Thought giveaway ended. Glad I read the whole thing. Saw "Nov 3rd" and I was like CRAP ITS THE 4TH.

Anyway....

I like the power supply the most as its fully modular and has a good amount of power for an awesome build.

Edit: ^ what does that guy think he's doing. posting twice in a row.

My favourite item in this giveaway has to be the PSU because the ballbearings on my PSU's fan have gone and it makes such a horrible noise!

My favourite product is definitely the case. I love the silver grille on the front!

Everything is AWESOME. But the Power Supply just looks so sexy. (i don't care if its silent or efficient. IT HAS A RED THING AROUND IT) Just hoping if we are ever going to have such cool stuff in Brazil.

i really like the way the 1100 V2 Computer Case looks.it looks like it has a lot of room for upgrades.

the case because my case sucks

PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS

My favorite item is the Kühler H2O 1250 unit. It is a vast improvement over my single 120 closed loop H-40 and I really like the dual pump redundancy.

My favorite item is the Kühler 1250 because I'm very happy with my current PC and my Desk doesn't need lighting but the liquid cooler lets me overclock even more. ;)

My favourite item here is the Pulse headset. The Pulse Blue looks really nice !

The fans are the most attractive part to me. 

With any system I build, I don't want it to pollute the sound in my room.  Silent fans help achieve that.  

-Jarro

For me its the Kuhler 1250 cause it would be an perfect addition to my noctua fans i already got. and its a watercooler that looks diffrent than other standard watercoolers

My favourite is the accent lighting kit because I have a boring laptop, it is plain.

I also like the headphones, they look really useful to me as I like listening to music and watching videos.