Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

What I love about this bundle (headset and system) are all the different lighting options. If you want green, you can have green. If you want red, you can have red.

Sounds like a really cool giveaway.

I like the case most. It looks damn awesome and i could use a new case  :)

Sounds like a really cool giveaway.

I like the case most. It looks damn awesome and i could use a new case  :)

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case - http://store.antec.com/gaming-series/eleven-hundred-v2.html

EDG750 PSU - http://store.antec.com/edge-series/edg750.html

True Quiet Fans - http://store.antec.com/truequiet-series/

Kuhler 1250 - http://store.antec.com/liquid-cooling/kuhler-h2o-1250.html

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color) - http://ow.ly/CASzQ

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color) - http://www.antecmobileproducts.com/products/#headphones

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

My Fravorite: Kuhler 1250

Reason: It delivers maximum efficiency due to the design of the pump and the fact that they are highly flexible. 

My most favorite item in this giveaway would be Antec Kuhler 1250.

For me personally it would have to be the case, it would then give me a great excuse/reason to start filling it with other peripherals.

Good Luck to all of you!!

That EDG750 power supply looks bad ass, but my favorite is still that 1100 V2 case.

Because it has plenty of space for 3.5" drives which are easily swapped when needed.

I would have to say that Antec Kuhler 1250.  Definitely like keeping CPU cool and that should do the job.  

That H20 1250 looks pretty nice! I dig it.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

The Pulse headset, it would look amazing with my gaming rig, i need a new headset anyways.

Good luck all!

i like 750w power supply because i looks ULTRA COOL

I like the case design looks great and easy to build in.

<p>CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.0 GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: 500GB | Case: Corsair SPEC-02 Red |PSU: Corsair 750W | OS: Windows 7 64-Bit | Mouse: Corsair M65 (Black) | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (Black w/ Brown Switches)

A giveaway, how nice.

My favourite item is probably the EDG750 power supply because it has a special and awesome look and has high enough wattage :D

Power supply. Antec is famous for their rock solid PSUs.

I think they even had like a no-wires-inside kind of engineering miracle at one of CES' or something.

"Never trust anyone and rely on your instincts" - If you know who said it, you're awesome

The case is very nice, plus I could use the PSU upgrade  :)

My Favorite Item in this bundle is the Antec 1100 V2 Case, cause I can see the mix of great aesthetics and and great cooling solution in this case. :D really nice for a Mid Tower.

Adobo, Kilawin, Liempo and More. :)

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! 

Favorite item:

1100 V2 Computer Case

Why:

Because I am tired of having a mITX system and would love to go back to ATX godlyness!

Really like the case; such a sleek design with nothing too over the top. I love how the logo does't try to stand out too much and it blends in neatly with the rest of the case.

Yay for giveaways!!!

The 1100 V2 case would prolly be my favourite of all those parts. I just really like the design especially how they have so much options to add more fans and even behind the cpu socket. 

Wow, amazing giveaway!

Seriously a fan of the AIO. Would love to be able to have any sort of liquid cooling on my pc.

Regardless of the fact that I likely won't win, thanks so much for doing this! I know I'm not very active on the forums (lack of time), but I watch every video.

It's so hard for me to pick a favorite between the PSU, the fans, and the Kuhler 1250.

But if I had to pick one, I guess I'd just have to choose the PSU, because who doesn't like a high quality modular PSU? :P  (Would also be a lot easier to sleeve than my CX600 v2 :) )

IT WORKS! ...I think

Both the CPU cooler and the fans look realy cool to me.

I heard antecs fans are realy nice and silent and they look awesome.

I have been thinking about trying liquid cooling for my system, but i Don't have the money right now to start on it.

Greetz