Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favourite is the accent lighting kit because I have a boring laptop, it is plain.

I also like the headphones, they look really useful to me as I like listening to music and watching videos.

The Kuhler 1250 definetly got nice glow to the pump also has nice performance variation :D

this are the items i need for my build especially the psu and the case...pefect for my asus maximus 7 hero....weeeeehh... ill be very greatful to have this... i will pray that you guys will pick me as a winner. thanks in advance i will consider this as my birthday gift hehehehe

I like the case because it would get me serious poontang

The PSU is my favorite part because the red accents are super sexy.

But I also really like the case

Definitely the Kuhler 1250 !

Nothing like an air con on your gaming pc !  ;)  ;)

That cooler looks pretty badass! I would also loooooove a new case as my airflow atm is no bueno.

Kuhler 1250 a great pcu cooler, i liked it in review or unboxing or whatever it was :D (at least i hop it is the same model)

I think the accent lighting kit is the most innovative thing, that's why it's my favourite!

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

My favorite item in this bundle is probably the Kühler H2O 1250. Why? I've been planning out a build for weeks now, but water-cooling is just slightly outside of my self-set budget. of course I could spend more than I originally intended, but I'll likely do that even without intending. This bundle would mix up build posibilities I've tried so much!

Heyo,

I like the headphones since you can get them in pink (even though I would never wear them in public).

As soon as I saw the word "Silent", I was like..... how can you hear silence? :huh:  Since I live very close to a construction site going on for about 2 years, I can't hear silence at all or maybe you aren't supposed to..... hmmm.... :mellow:  You probably think that the jackhammers on the construction sites are pretty loud but its just a little cricket when it comes to compete loudness with my PC. At one point, i got so frustrated :angry:  that I plugged out the fans to hear the silence but, in minutes, the GPU was ready to radiate my popcorn as I listen to the "Silent" movie of jackhammer or (LinusHammer heh heh) :lol:  vs my enraged PC and its jet-like propeller fans. That's why I really loved the "silent" part of this giveaway and also all the good looking items in the bundle. I don't want a sound war in my house and want to hear silence for once in my life.... Is that too much to ask? Thank you in advance if you spent your time to read my frustration about thirst for silence. 

My favorite is definitely that Kuhler h20 1250 because you cant have your CPU over heating.

I like the whole shebang! I used to own an Antec case back in the day, she was a beast! I'm keen to see what their current offerings are like!

Thanks,

The Borginsteiner

The KÜHLER H2O 1250 is fascinating.I'd like to have it in my PC.  :rolleyes:

My favorite part would have to be the Kuhler 1250 CPU cooler because my CPU air cooler is the loudest part on my computer. also i think that the case looks pretty fricken awesome!      :D 

Hello Linus!

For me the power supply has to be the best as it had holes in the sides for the best airflow. Also i think the lights are a very good add-on to any pc or pc setup as it gives an aesthetically pleasing feature to anyone's Pc.

(P.S Great giveaway by the way, and congrats on the sponsor!)

:D

~JoshCrook! 

Fav item: CPU cooler because I hate my CPU temps :P

Thanks for the giveaway guys

My favorite item is the Accent lighting kit, it adds a bit of flare to your desk and it just looks so cool!

My fav would be the 1100 V2 Computer Case because it looks so elegant and offers so much space