Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

This is an awesome giveaway!

My Favorite item would be the  Eleven Hundred V2 case because it looks great and it can hold a lot of hardware and keep up with system upgrades..

the h20 1250 looks pretty neat.

CPU -  Intel i7 4770k 4.6Ghz     Motherboard - MSI GD-65    RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16 GB     GPU - XFX 295x2    Case - NZXT H440  

Storage - 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 ssd, 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm    PSU -  EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2  Cooling - Corsair H80i     Keyboard - KGParadise v60 w/ cherry mx greens

Mouse -Theron  Sound - HyperX Cloud

SUHHHHHH!!!!     its a Silent Bundle

HI GUYS!!!! :D

Sorry idk why it posted twice please delete this one

Power supply.  I'm in need of a newer, larger ps.

My favorite would be the power supply it is much bigger and more efficent than my current one

Hard to pick a fav. The case looks great, PSU is sexy as heck. I really do love the look of the fans too! The whole kit is going to look amazballs.But if you force me to pick my fav that PSU is it. 

Hard to pick a fav. The case looks great, PSU is sexy as heck. I really do love the look of the fans too! The whole kit is going to look amazballs.But if you force me to pick my fav that PSU is it. 

Item i like the most is Kuhler 1250, because it looks and performs much better than my cheap air cooler :P

I love the unique design & great performance of the liquid cooler! My CPU is dying for a better cooler.

I like the psu , is very nice whit that red accen.  :D and that cooling fan is awesome and quiet operation :x Good Bless You Linus! :wub:

Yay giveaway! My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250, because I have a stock CPU cooler and this could be awesome!!!!!!!!!

Really nice giveaway guys all the stuff are really cool and handy 
But i like the Pulse headset the most couse tey're really cool looking and a very nice accessory  B) 

Keep up the nice work and good luck to the ''new guy''  :D 

Everything in the bundle looks awesome.

My favourite thing out of all of it is the case. To me the 1100 V2 looks really nice and would look even better with red led fans and the accent lighting kit (in red). B)

i love the power surply and case its awsome that antec are doing this for people 

Oh how i would love this stuff some super cool things 

my favorite though is, 

EDG750 PSU as I really need a new PSU to finish the Gaming rig i have been promising my sons, 

Swing it my way Please please! 

ICT professional, Addicted to PC

Personnely I favor the entire set... It would greatly benefit me, however since I would have to choose one thing, it would be the power supply. It's looks great with the red lining... Anyway thanks for giving us a chance to win :)

I like the direction Antec is taking with their cases.  I was a big Antec fan back in the mid 2000's, but as their cases progressively got more "flashy", I looked elsewhere.  Glad to see some of their recent cases toning that down a bit, while still maintaining a bit of flair.

loving that case the look is great and way better then my bargain case

I will cherish each and every one of these if I am to be the winner.

i love all the products, but the fans stand out the most.
I've seen 'em in real life and the real world results speak for themselves, they're solid, quiet fans, and my dying 200mm could DEFINITELY get a replacement

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."

My Soundcloud:

http://soundcloud.com/scorch/