Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I'm in love with the fact that it is silent... My computer is in my room and have woke me from my slumber from time to time.

My favorite part is the cooler because I want to OC the crap out of my G3258

I lik3 the Acc3nt lighting kit b3cause at night my h0us3 is sp00ky plz help m3 m8.

I lik3 the Acc3nt lighting kit b3cause at night my h0us3 is sp00ky plz help m3 m8.

I love the case in this bundle, it would be great to replace my old Thermaltake case that I regretted buying like a few weeks after I got it.

Thanks antec and LinusTechTips for the giveaway!!

Awesome

i like the Kuhler 1250 and the silenced fans cause im planning on overclocking my CPU here soon and my stock CPU cooler wont cut it. also my current fans make too much noise.

My favorite item is the Power Supply cause I'm gonna buy a 970 and I need something that could handle that power.

The CPU cooler definitely. They're just the most interesting to me :)

my favorite item in this would be the case. i think the case is a practical but still elegant. 

I like that case. I'm going to build a pc soon and a free case would save me ~$120.

Nice giveaway, been watching Linus since the very beginning when he was doing unboxing in his room (what happened to those ghetto unboxings like:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcf9bG8nwQQ   after that if i remember correctly you dyed the hair blond? even though that is not the oldest one but what happened to the couch and those makeshift unboxings, now it feels too scripted but i digress... )

The thing that i like the most from the giveaway is the case, gives you lots of options and good for cable management from what i've seen, i am though interesting in the dust filters (kinda having an issue with removing the side panels and getting furrballs...the filters on my case are not that good a.k.a. inexistent)

I love the case! It's so sleek and beautiful I would love to piece it all together!

i think the cooler is the best because i want to OC

My favorite thing in the giveaway is the psu, as i am planning my first pc build and am on a tight budget this would be awesome but i love all the items because they look great and perform great, thanks antec and the linus media group for another awesome giveaway !

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

You know what? I really want to just feel the case on my fingers holding it gently with the fans "silently" comforting me that yes, it could be my machine. Plus, I really think that it's rad. 

( ∙_∙)

( ∙_∙)>⌐■-■ 

(⌐■_■) 

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つPlease give, I want. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I like the case a lot. Looks great and would go great with my other periperals :)

My favorite part of this build is the cooler because my cpu is barely staying alive with my stock cooler T_T

That power supply looks pretty sweet :) also, everything else !

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

My favorite part would be the lighting kit because no computer is complete with out a lighting kit

fav item--- EDG750 PSU

why? Great looks with the red accents, 750W is enough for every possible build in a small form factor, and a reliable brand of power supply is the most important hardware in a PC