Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Like Edge750!

A great powersupply with a 80plus gold certification!

Love the case because it looks better than my current stock HP case and has space for upgrades

Favourite item would definately be the power supply. Planning to build a system soon and these components would definitely help :D

I like the edge psu because it's a quiet, fully modular power supply, that's 80 PLUS® GOLD & ErP Lot 6: 2013 certified.

Honestly the whole setup looks amazing and the headphones look awesome. My favorite item would probably have to be that crazy cooler. Cant wait to see how everything does when i win

linus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

My favorite item in the bundle is EDG750 PSU because it is the main source of power for the whole system (:

Kuhler 1250, I have a friend that desperately needs to replace his stick cooler.

EDIT: Stock cooler lol

Well, this overall build is pretty friggin sick, BUT if I had to choose a favorite part, it'd be that lovely case.  Thought that water cooling system would be pretty ballin as well.  My future processor would love one of those.

My favorite item in the bundle is the 1100 V2 case because of how many options it offers for cable management and fan placement with tons of room for any hardware you want to jam in.  Serious contender for my first case even if I don't win.  Thanks LMG for the nifty paper airplane video and thanks Antec for the giveaway!

Wow, world wide ! That's nice.

Favorite items: all, except the speakers and the light thingy.

Why: desperately need another power horse.

Thanks for the giveaway guys.

P.S. just curious...say I win, will you ship them to Yemen ? ;)

My favorite item in this bundle is the Kuhler 1250 because I have always wanted to outfit my PC with a liquid cooling system but haven't been able to justify the budget to spend on one to replace my stock cooler.

For me it's gotta be the case a) it's good looking b) it looks like a great case to work with c) I need more room than my current case gives me

Awesome, awesome!!! My fav item(s) here would probably be the PSU and the Case. I've looked at this case in the past for purchase, but never made my mind up, it has awesome features and a nice design. The PSU seems to be well designed and i trust Antec with their technologies. 

Overall thanks for the chance! Cheers

Big fan of you guys!

That PSU is definitely my favourite out that lot. Nice to see a PSU that looks different to the usual black box everyone else makes.

The Stormtrooper; Intel i7-5930K Hex-Core; ASUS X99-A; 2-Way SLI EVGA GTX 780 Ti ACX SC 3GB; 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 2666 MHz; 2x WD 1TB HDD (RAID 0 to 2TB); 1x Seagate 500GB HDD; Corsair H100i Water Cooler; Corsair AX1200i Power Supply; Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit;  2x DGM IPS-2701WPH 27" 1440p Widescreen IPS Monitor; Mad Catz Cyborg S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Gaming Keyboard (White)(Looking to replace with a mechanical, although it is very good for being a membrane keyboard); Mad Catz R.A.T. 9 Wireless Laser Mouse; ONKYO HT-S4505 5.1 Channel Home Cinema Receiver/Speaker Package; LG 32LN540V 32-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV; Sennheiser PC330 Gaming Headset; Saitek X52 "Flight Control System" (a joystick with a seperate throttle lever)

Intel i7-3740QM @ 2.7GHz to 3.7GHz Turbo Quad-Core; MSI MS-1762 Chassis with 17.4" 1080P Display; NVIDIA GTX 675M 2GB; 16GB (4x4GB) Samsung 1600MHz DDR3; 120GB Intel SATA3 SSD; 500GB Seagate Momentus 7200RPM HDD; SONY BD-5750H 6x BLURAY WRITER; Windows 7 Professional 64-bit; ASUS VH242H 24 inch 1080P LCD Monitor

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.8GHz; ASUS P5N-E SLI; ATI Radeon HD 4350 512MB Crap Card (Just so it can output to a monitor if needed); 8GB Hynix DDR2 800MHZ RAM; 1TB WD HDD; 500GB Seagate HDD; 250GB Seagate HDD; Windows Server 2012 (across multiple virtual servers); Windows 8 Pro 64-bit for VDI

Lenovo Miix2 8-inch; Intel Atom Z3740 1.33GHz Quad-Core; 2GB DDR3 RAM; 32GB SSD and 64GB SD Card; 8 inch 1280x800 IPS display; Windows 8.1 Pro

iPhone 5S

Virgin Media Superhub (as a modem); Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Router; Dell PowerConnect 2716 16-Port Gigabit Switch; Netgear WN3000RP Wireless Range Extender; 2x TP-Link PA411 AV500 Powerline Adapters

Mitel 3300 MX ICP IP Phone System; Raspberry Pi

Compaq Presario; Dell Optiplex 745

i like the cooler the most because it is way better than my stock cpu cooler

Looks like the CPU cooler would have to be my choice!

Just a dude who needs one thing for a review.

My favorite prize would be cpu cooler. Currently running a 2500k under the stock cooler and want to unleash its potential. 

Can't not like any of it but that psu is just somthing I like to look at.

Thank you Antec, Linustech!

Favorite item - the case!

Because I own an Antec case for many years now and it was great when originally purchased, but lacks a lot of up to date features.