Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite part of this giveaway is the 1100 V2 Computer Case because it can fit a xlatx motherboard, and on top of that the crazy number of fans you can strap to this thing.

My favorite in this bundle would probably have to be the Kuhler 1250.  I have never used a water cooler before and the quieter the machine is, the better.

The EDG750 PSU is definitely the best out of the bunch and most important item there

The case looks well designed and has cool air slots.

My favorite item here would have to be the lighting kit. Lighting gives a nice amount customization, and can be used on nearly anything in nearly any configuration. Thanks for the giveaway!

The case looks well designed and has a cool window for viewing all the lights that will go in it.

The fans! My fans are loud as balls and it's really annoying. Love what Linus and everyone else here does and thanks Antec!

Favorite is deff the fans! i have one damn pc case fan and its saddening..

~We roll at advantage, and do double damage.

really like the design for the CPU cooler, would look awesome in my case.

If I was being honest it would be the computer case because I really want a gaming computer and i think it would help save a lot of money. Thank you in advance for this giveaway

Like the liquid cooler because it Looks cool and will out perform most air cooling units.

I like the cpu cooler, its always nice to be able to squeeze some extra performance out of your cpu. You also get to look cool by having it in your case

The case looks really awesome. I used an Antec case for my personal build, and I love it.

Thanks for the giveaway guys!

Honestly my favorite part would be the kuhler cooler. Mainly because i just built a computer and am running it with a stock AMD heatsink.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

If I was being honest it would be the computer case because I really want a gaming computer and i think it would help save a lot of money. Thank you in advance for this giveaway

Antec is an awesome company overall, they've manufactured many great PSU, and Cases. Thanks Antec for the giveaway :D

I like the PSU! I like it because I'm really into red computer parts and anted nailed it with this sexy looking red PSU ;)

Favorite Item: the edge psu

Reason: like the looks and need a silent psu

P.S. thanks for doing the giveaways

I like the power supply because currenly i have the worst power supply you can pretty much have

Thanks for the giveaway! My favorite item on the list is the EDG750 PSU, because my the PSU in my 5 year old rig is super loud, and it also fits the color scheme of my upcoming build.

It is always a joy to win things. Thank you Linus Team. Also I seen your recruiting post but I am just a beginner in the tech field. Also I don't live in canada LoL.

I think that case and PSU is nice..mainly because well the case looks cool, but that PSU is interesting with the mess design. That is a first for me

Hey I like antec and my favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 because it looks freaking awesome 

Timothy Harnamji