Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The Pulse headset because I only have 1 pair of headphones. Also the right side only works and it is hard to game with one side working. My headphones are also uncomfortable and bend easily. The right ear cup also twists in an unusual direction. Thanks, Nicholas Perry 

The Pulse headset because I only have 1 pair of headphones. Also the right side only works and it is hard to game with one side working. My headphones are also uncomfortable and bend easily. The right ear cup also twists in an unusual direction. Thanks, Nicholas Perry 

Thank you for the giveaway Antec! My favorite item in the giveaway is the Kuhler 1250, because I've never water-cooled a personal system before.

This was truly a surprise!

My Fav Part:

EDG750

Why?

Because who doesnt like a completely silent power supply and it saves power, and it just looks awesome for my future Black/Red NZXT Phantom H440 Black/Red.

Thanks for the giveaway, goodluck everyone and Congratulations to the winner.

My fav item has to be the lighting system. Nothing would make me happier (sad, I know) than seeing the inside of my case glow green with all of the components reflecting their pure power right back at my face.

One might say that my eyes would LIGHT UP in excitement, or maybe I would GLOW with pride.

That Eleven Hundred V2 looks absolutely fantastic.  I could really use a new case.

That EDGE power supply looks nice with that red accent.

I think the Kuhler H20 is the best prize because it's better than my bulky/ram attacking heatsink.

My favourite part is the light kit. Lights would look great in my rig.

The case is cool and I've always wanted to try out liquid cooling.

Kuhler 1250! I'd love to try water cooling! (And also so I could get rid of my low profile cooler and oc my cpu even more :P )

Current Build (Phoenix) :

CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.2 GHz 1.1V | MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H | GPU: Zotac GTX 970 (+200MHz core clock @ stock voltage) | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB (2x4) 1600 | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Red | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S | PSU: FSP AURUM 700 80+ Gold

my favorite part would have to be the case, it looks awesome, and the lighting kit to go with it will make it even better. thanks for the opportunity!

The case is cool and I've always wanted to try out liquid cooling.

I love the lighting kit! Can turn any system from meh to wow!

CPU i5 4430 3Ghz | Ram: 16GB DDR3 1600 | GPU: GTX 650 Ti 1GB | Mobo: H87N-Wifi | Case: White Bitfenix Prodigy | Boot Drive: 120GB 840 Evo (Mac OS X) 120gb OCZ Vertex 3 (Windows) | Games Drive: 640GB WD Green | OS: Windows 8 & OS X 10.9.1

I love all technology. The perfection of macs for my designer side, and the hardware and fun of tinkering on the of the pc side. We can have it all, just not at the same time.

My favorite would be the power supply, would be a much needed upgrade to my set up

Gotta love that Kuhler 1250!   WHY?????  For looks of course!     Even if the performance doesn't differ, the design is special!

My favourite part is the Kuhler 1250,

it looks great for a slick build, really cool.

i really love all of "linustechtips" videos they are informational yet still make me laugh (both of which i enjoy)

Favorite part: 1100 V2 Computer Case - because it looks amazing and i did some research and found out how awesome it really is!!!

-AeonExtol

i really love all of "linustechtips" videos they are informational yet still make me laugh (both of which i enjoy)

Favorite part: 1100 V2 Computer Case - because it looks amazing and i did some research and found out how awesome it really is!!!

-AeonExtol

My favorite part of this bundle would have to be the lights, because I personally can't see how a case can look its very best with no lights.  :D

My favorite part is the Accent lighting kit because it adds that personality to your computer, that makes it truly yours.