Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Favorite item is the Kuhler 1250.

The reason why is because my current H70 cannot handle the heat from my CPU and I often run into the thermal throttling limit of it.(Not to mention the pump on it is so damn loud...) Tried changing the fans, changing the thermal compound, nothing did the trick so if I could win this, it'd save me quite a bit of money.

Now whether or not this giveaway really is "worldwide" remains to be seen. No mention of "excluded" areas but if it's the same old usual BS like with nearly every giveaway under the sun, then Quebec will be excluded, which is unfortunate since I live there.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Hey

My favorite item is the cooler. Seems pretty efficient.

Thanks for the prize!

Spoiler

my favorite piece would probably be the case it looks cool.

Whee another giveaway  :D

Tough choice choosing the best between these fine parts...

I think I have to go with the PSU though, since it seems like a solid choice for any (non overkill 4-way) build one might have in mind.

My favourite item is the accent lighting kit, because every gaming rig needs to look good, and I think lighting is a good way to enhance the cool factor.

i like the case the most because the many usb 2.0 and 3.0 on the front and the slotted side window is so cool

My favorite item would be the cooler, simply because I love the concept of liquid cooling.

I would really like to win this. I haven't tried any of these, but i was thinking of buying the accent lighting so... yeah, that would be the one :)

My favourite item probaly is the EDG750 PSU because you can build a multi GPU build and YOU dont have to wory about not enough power. Plus it looks COOL and its quiet.

My favourite item in this bundle is the closed loop CPU Kuhler 1250, that is because it is awesome and give almost custom loop performance without any maintenance. 

This is quite awesome, I must say. The fact that you gentlemen keep giving stuffing away to the community, is making people líka you guys even more, almost as much as I like that power supply. Those red accents are stunning.

Keep up the good work :D

ohhh that EDG750 PSU... im drooling over here.. good Luck everyone!!!

My personal one would be the case, bcus thats so smexy! xD

And i plan to do a pc build soon.

The cooler looks awesome but I think that the red and black power supply with black case is really epic combination. Green or orange combinations with black are very common today, that makes the red/black even better and more unique.

I would love the Edge 750W PSU because it just fits my red gaming rig with its red accents

Everything that's in my PC and on my desk

Intel Core i5 4670K | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 770 Gaming 2GB | Corsair Obsidian 450D | Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Corsair CX750M  | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH Edition | NZXT Hue RGB Leds | 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition | Corsair AF120 Performance Edition | Nanoxia Frontpanel Extension Red | AOC G2770PQU | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate MX Brown | Corsair Vengeance M65 FPS | Corsair Vengeance 1500

The Kuhler would be nice, have an old one with 120 fan thats been through its days, so that one is attractive ;)

Seeing a giveaway of anything Antec is fantastic. I feel the company doesn't get enough credit because they often innovate in ways that just make sense, and the tiny details that go into each new product are often overlooked on an individual basis. That said the Linus Tech Tips review of the Antec 1100 case is one of the only case reviews that I remember as starting off on the right foot with thick close celled foam. I'm sure there are other but every time you mention it it's this case that springs to mind, and that alone makes it my favorite. It shows that the company cares, and it's just a good thought every time I watch a Linus case unboxing. Add to that a unique tool less drive mount, a roomy interior and enough room behind the motherboard tray to include a cooling fan and you got a great easy to build in case that I would love to own. 

hey guys i like your videos and cigeaways of course... i really really like the case looks and the power supply becouse its just beast!

First all the item are really cool. 

But the fans are the coolest because my pc fans at the moment could wake up an elephant.

Thanks. 

My favorite item is the case because mine is falling appart :C

The "1100 V2 Computer Case" would be awesome... I accidently broke the front of my case and can't use the 3.5mm audio plugs now -.-'

The EDG750 PSU because it looks bad as and i really need an upgrade

I love the Accent lighting kit. I bet it would make my room 10 times more awesome :3 

The Cooler would be really nice. I'm building a pc soon, so my budget is really tight. I was looking into a cooler, but I can't afford any because I'll have no money. This one looks amazing.