New member. Also a moderator on TomsHardware.com

tiny voices

Hey Everyone! I am a moderator over at Tom's Hardware (same username) and after helping someone with a build I was asked to come check out this community.

Here are some photos of my build in its current form:

DSC_04561.jpg

And now after removal of the bulky extensions:

DSC_04591.jpg

Anyway, just wanted to come say hey and cheout out what you guys have going on over here!

i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz | Zalman cnps9900-MAX | MSI Z77A-GD65 GAMING | 16gb G.Skill | 1600mhz | 2x EVGA GTX660 TI SC in SLI | Antec HCG 750 | Corsair 300R | Win 8.1pro

I am also a moderator on TomsHardware.com. Here is a link to my profile: http://www.tomshardware.com/community/profile-917890.htm

Hello and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here

Welcome to LTT ...   :)  Glad to have a member from other community join the forum

Read the Coc terms contents before you post & dont .. Lel i'm just messing with ya.. you know the drill Sargent 

Again , Welcome, Happy to see someone like you join the forum, we really are, Enjoy your stay..

Details separate people.

Welcome  ^_^

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Welcome :)

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

Welcome to LTT ...   :)  Glad to have a members from other community join the forum

Read the Coc terms contents before you post & dont .. Lel i'm just messing with ya.. you know the drill Sargent 

Again , Welcome, Happy to see someone like you join the forum, we really are, Enjoy your stay..

Thanks! It's nice to be able to just be a forum member. Doing builds for people all day and running around policing people's behavior does get tiring. It gets old having to be all like "don't buy this PSU or that motherboard" all the time. :lol:

i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz | Zalman cnps9900-MAX | MSI Z77A-GD65 GAMING | 16gb G.Skill | 1600mhz | 2x EVGA GTX660 TI SC in SLI | Antec HCG 750 | Corsair 300R | Win 8.1pro

I am also a moderator on TomsHardware.com. Here is a link to my profile: http://www.tomshardware.com/community/profile-917890.htm

Welcome, you fedora wearing scrublord.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I completely forgot I even had a TomsHardware account until now. Well anyway, welcome to the LTT. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Sick build!

Make sure you dont link to your own posts on Tom's Hardware :P might be against CoC as self-promotion

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

Sick build!

Make sure you dont link to your own posts on Tom's Hardware :P might be against CoC as self-promotion

Thanks, I'll remember that. I assume that I can leave the link to my Tom's profile in my sig? I have had issues with people making accounts on other sites/ games and claiming to be me, so I would like everyone to know that, yes, this really is who I am.

Thanks, I'll remember that. I assume that I can leave the link to my Tom's profile in my sig? I have had issues with people making accounts on other sites/ games and claiming to be me, so I would like everyone to know that, yes, this really is who I am.

I'm sure you shouldn't get you in too much trouble. It's a badge of reliability for the info you give.

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

Welcome to LTT. Hope you enjoy your stay  :)

There have been many wars that have rocked the face of Earth, Many have heard of WWI, WWII, The Cold War, The Vietnam War and the Iraq War. But there has been a war that only a handful of humans know.....AMD vs Intel. It all started in 1985 when Intel released the first 32bit processor, the Intel 386. This war has been raging on for decades and Intel and AMD are still at each others throats. Fanboys have been ruthlessly killed, motherboards have been short circuited and most gruesome of all... CPU pins have been bent. Stop this war before it is too late. #STOPTHISWAR

welcome to the collective, i hope you get to see all sides of the forum, the good and bad.

As a side note, that is one tasteful sexy pc.

Welcome worldling!

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Nice rig especially that cpu cooler and welcome. :)

welcome :D super nice cpu cooler, what made ​​you choose it over other?

Current Rig(2014): CPU: i5 4670K OC 4.1GHz Cooler: Scythe Grand Kama Cross 2 SCKC-3000 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-D3HP RAM:G.SKILL RipJaws DDR3 2133MHz 16GB (4x4) CL 9-11-10-28

GPU: MSI GTX 760 OC 15% - Kraken G10 + Corsair H75 AIO SSD: 2 x 250GB Samsung 840 EVO Case NZXT H440 PSU: Cooler Master 700W silent OS: Windows 8,1 pro

Laptop (2011): MSI FX-700 CPU: i5 460M 2.53GHz RAM: Kingston 8BG (2x4) - CL7 - 1066 MHz DDR3 GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 425M SSD: intel 530 OS: Windows 8,1 pro