What courses are you taking at school?

-TesseracT-

What are you studying? 

Ok so I don't know what you call it in English but...

Technics? (teknik)

Programming

English

Digital Content Creation

Social studies? (samhällskunskap)

Calisthenics? (idrott)

Math

Swedish

What are you studying? 

Technics? (teknik)

Programming

English

Digital Content Creation

Civics? (samhällskunskap)

Calisthenics? (idrott)

Math

Swedish

Social studies.. 

Because I need to learn how to make friends..

f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

The standard England secondary school subjects. Favourite is Computing, which you call programming

AS Math

IGCSE :French, English 1st Lang, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Geography, History, Computer Science and Business Studies.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Secondary school towards GCSE yo. (facepalm)

The three sciences, Math, English, Chinese Literature and History. Sigh.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Industrial engineering, Belgium.

Math
Physics
Programming (I really detest it)
Revit Architecture
Thermodynamics and Fluidmechanics
Strength Analysis (don't know what to call it. It's basically applied mechanics) and strength analysis in buildings
Statistics
Construction of Buildings

CPU: Intel i5 4440 @3.1 GHz, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H µATX, RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz,
GPU: XFX Radeon R9 280X,Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB Seagate HDD,

PSU: Corsair CX750M, Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini R2

English, Maths are required but my options are Computer Science, Graphics  and Further additional science

Secondary school towards GCSE yo. (facepalm)

The three sciences, Math, English, Chinese Literature and History. Sigh.

How is the Chinese literature?

CPU: Intel i5 4440 @3.1 GHz, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H µATX, RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz,

How is the Chinese literature?

LOL actually that's a typo, I won't be taking that next year, but man, bad foundation in Chinese + sheer indifference in the language really makes classes hell. Not to say the language is incomprehensible, but it's really a chore. (I meant English literature.)

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

LOL actually that's a typo, I won't be taking that next year, but man, bad foundation in Chinese + sheer indifference in the language really makes classes hell. Not to say the language is incomprehensible, but it's really a chore. (I meant English literature.)

haha, I can understand.

But man, speaking fluently Chinese will get you all the chicks.  

haha, I can understand.

But man, speaking fluently Chinese will get you all the chicks.  

Tell me about it. Though on a serious note, the stigma of not mastering your mother tongue (or English to a lesser extent) is kinda bad. Mmm. 

Personal Rig

Chemical engineering at singapore polytechnic :D

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Basic mandatory Finnish high school subjects like English, Swedish, brief math (I was taking non-math, the harder one of the two, but at the beginning of my sophomore year I got kicked out for being so horrible and lazy at it), PE (which for time-conserving reasons was made the course where we train to dance in the high school proms, in which I'm one of the very few who won't be dancing) yada yada...

And some optional ones include physics, chemistry (took both of them just to get enough courses for this year), cross-country course (we basically go camping in winter for a few days), every computer-related course of which none will be held as there's not enough students participating in them, Russian which again won't happen for the same reason (not enough students took the course), religion and psychology (both are mainly just to get enough courses, but one course in religion relating to different cultures around the world seems interesting).

We don't have anything interesting media-related nor computer-related courses, of which latter our high school has, but as I mentioned, there's not enough students taking that course in order to make it happen. It sucks, but gotta live with it.

I don't know where I will be studying next, in a polytechnic or a university, but one thing is for sure: I'll serve my conscription before going into higher level education. I'll likely leech as long as I can here, and then probably move abroad before our country's economy collapses.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I can feel your pain lol. My Chinese was so bad that you'd feel good about yourself. (Never once passed chinese language except for GCE Olevel, my teacher was so happy when she heard that I pass. Needless to say so were my parents) 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

English (High level)

Swedish (Low level)

History
Social studies
Religion (Discussion)

Nature science (Biology,)

College level maths
Art class
Some study sessions
And psychology/Philosophy whenever the courses are held

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Mon-Weds-Fri/1

American Literature

Chemistry

Tech Theater (I'm stage hand)

Tues-Thurs-Fri/2

American History

Diversity

Algebra II

Because he had a hard drive.

What are you studying? 

Technics? (teknik)

Programming

English

Digital Content Creation

Social studies? (samhällskunskap)

Calisthenics? (idrott)

Math

Swedish

Was taking all my pre-reqs for nursing before I got into a car accident and broke my leg. I'm going back to school though.