WW II Strategy Game (ongoing - you can join everytime)

iTzPrime

This turn is going to be the only turn discussion will be made in Ireland Convention, and will end the turn after.

However next year there will be another.

What?

This turn is going to be the only turn discussion will be made in Ireland Convention, and will end the turn after.

However next year there will be another.

Already made my argument in my turn submission.

Things will be happening this turn.

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

Hey, CCCP (@techswede), wanna talk economy and strategy? I've got some good deals for you ;)

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

Hey, CCCP (@techswede), wanna talk economy and strategy? I've got some good deals for you ;)

alright^^ 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

My diplomat has arrived in at the ireland convention.

Mqm0syq.jpg

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Hitler: Are the French coming to the peace summit?

Japanese envoy: *sips tea*

Diplomat:

I guess i will start off by bringing you all some grim news..

On the day that this convention was announced..

Our great soviet leader.. Comrade stalin.. Committed suicide by throwing himself down a flight of stairs and shooting himself in the back 63 times..

It is unfortunate. But accidents do happen.

I have been given the right to rule the soviet union. And i won by majority vote. 

I felt restricted by having stalin as my nations leader. And it was too hard to resist roleplaying as stalin. So this is what i did xD.. 

Diplomat:

I guess i will start off by bringing you all some grim news..

On the day that this convention was announced..

Our great soviet leader.. Comrade stalin.. Committed suicide by throwing himself down a flight of stairs and shooting himself in the back 63 times..

It is unfortunate. But accidents do happen.

I have been given the right to rule the soviet union. And i won by majority vote. 

I felt restricted by having stalin as my nations leader. And it was too hard to resist roleplaying as stalin. So this is what i did xD.. 

Japanese envoy: Mine condolences...

Hitler: *Takes off hat.*

The ambassador of Bulgaria enters the room, sits quietly in the chair, pours a glass of wine, lights up a cigarette and smiles warmly to everyone in the room: "So, a new world order is upon us. Let's see if this convention will be the last for any of you."

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^

[??]

??: (with a mixed Japanese, German, Southern American and Russian accent) Alright you bastardos! Stick 'em up!

[??]

??: (with a mixed Japanese, German, Southern American and Russian accent) Alright you bastardos! Stick 'em up!

a0GNMVr.jpg

*Makes one quick hand gesture and a full protection detail of spetsnaz soldiers take up defensive positions around him* 

*Makes one quick hand gesture and a full protection detail of spetsnaz soldiers take up defensive positions around him* 

Hitler: *snaps fingers* 2 SS troops attend to her side.

The Japanese envoy is missing...

Hitler: *snaps fingers* 2 SS troops attend to her side.

The Japanese envoy is missing...

Bulgarian ambassador gently lays down his personal pistol on the table and shows 4 strings attached to his finger, connected to grenades in his coat.

"Why don't we all calm down and continue as civilized intelligent people".

Bulgarian ambassador gently lays down his personal pistol on the table and shows 4 strings attached to his finger, connected to grenades in his coat.

Hitler: (to SS) Stand down you two. Looks at Bulgarian ambassador.

Japanese envoy enters the room and sees the unknown person. He nods at the window.

*The diplomat opens his shirt and reveals a vest covered in explosives*. 

"We seem to have had similar ideas... Yes. I'd prefer it if we could continue this conversation like civilized people.

I guess we will consider this an act of war from the japanese then?" 

*The diplomat opens his shirt and reveals a vest covered in explosives*. 

"We seem to have had similar ideas... Yes. I'd prefer it if we could continue this conversation like civilized people.

I guess we will consider this an act of war from the japanese then?" 

The unknown person is shaken... He shows his face, clearly displaying features of both Asian and Caucassian races... He drops his weapon...

A bullet flies through the window, hitting the unknown person at the throat, effectively killing him.

Japanese envoy: No. This is a gift. It appears that there are some dissidents from the Pacific nations that managed to tail me here... I apologize... *summons 2 guards to clean up*

Hitler: *continues looking at Bulgarian ambassador*

"It seems so my dear comrade. I humbly suggest that we don't consider or assume anything until every single person in the room finishes speaking uninterruptedly."

loosens up the strings, puts the pistol away and sits calmly in his chair, having a sip from the glass of wine and continues to enjoy the cigarette until the rest of the guests arrive.

*The diplomat motions for a radio*.
"
Zajtsev. Stand down for now. And keep an eye out for other sniper teams"

*The diplomat flips a switch on his explosives vest and then hangs it on his chair*
"Nice to see that we've all calmed down a bit. That vest is quite uncomfortable as you might imagine"
*He then pours a glass of brandy and slides the bottle down to hitler*

*The diplomat motions for a radio*.

"Zajtsev. Stand down for now. And keep an eye out for other sniper teams"

*The diplomat flips a switch on his explosives vest and then hangs it on his chair*

"Nice to see that we've all calmed down a bit. That vest is quite uncomfortable as you might imagine"

*He then pours a glass of brandy and slides the bottle down to hitler*

Hitler: *takes the bottle and pours into a glass with some ice* Danke.

Japanese envoy: *orders a guard to bring some food + inaudible orders* Let's relax for now.

"My dear friends, may I please ask who are we missing?"

"My dear friends, may I please ask who are we missing?"

Ive just arrived

Steve

"We appear to be missing representatives from Ireland, Usa, Canada, Italy, Greece, Mexico and brazil"

*Japanese guard pushing a trolley with fine sashimi, accompanied by 4 Japanese musicians in costume enter the room*

Japanese envoy: How about some food and entertainment while we wait?

BGM:

Hitler: *takes a sip from glass* This is some fine alcohol, @techswede.