WW II Strategy Game (ongoing - you can join everytime)

iTzPrime

Japanese envoy: *walks in from balcony* Oh... Everyone's here?

Hitler: *trying to suppress laughter from the slipping of the American diplomat*

I'm here. Why u no love me

Steve

I'm here. Why u no love me

Hitler: *hands stein of beer while still trying to suppress laughter* Here, bud...

Japanese envoy: "Ecxuse me, ladies, gents. I'd like to bring up the topic of the Pacific. I have 2 allied nations there and we would like to open free trade with the Americans, Canadians, Russians, and Mexicans. The agreement will cover rules of trade and rules of engagement for combat in the Pacific. It is a beautiful region, and we wish to keep it that way."

Hitler: *hands stein of beer while still trying to suppress laughter* Here, bud...

Japanese envoy: "Ecxuse me, ladies, gents. I'd like to bring up the topic of the Pacific. I have 2 allied nations there and we would like to open free trade with the Americans, Canadians, Russians, and Mexicans. The agreement will cover rules of trade and rules of engagement for combat in the Pacific. It is a beautiful region, and we wish to keep it that way."

UK envoy: I do say would you like to create an alliance Japan?

Steve

UK envoy: I do say would you like to create an alliance Japan?

Japanese envoy: We are currently at war with China. Is Hong Kong still under your wing?

Japanese envoy: We are currently at war with China. Is Hong Kong still under your wing?

UK envoy: it is to the extent of my knowledge

Steve

UK envoy: it is to the extent of my knowledge

Japanese envoy: China is currently blockading trade to their mainland and Korea is helping. I have an occupation force at Shanghai right now. If the blockade is broken, I can have goods passed to mainland UK through Hong Kong. Would Russia be willing to grant safe passage for merchant vessels up north?

Japanese envoy: China is currently blockading trade to their mainland and Korea is helping. I have an occupation force at Shanghai right now. If the blockade is broken, I can have goods passed to mainland UK through Hong Kong. Would Russia be willing to grant safe passage for merchant vessels up north?

anime-confused-gif.gif

Steve

Russia would indeed grant safe passage for merchant vessels.

If my coming actions in northern europe are ignored 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Japanese envoy: That would be good news for our countries... I'll try to get the Pacific nations to trade products that can only be produced there...

Hitler: Sounds good, for now... Hopefully there will be no "misfires"...

No problem here.

Steve

(this is almost going too well, the war would be ending quite soon if this were real)

(this is almost going too well, the war would be ending quite soon if this were real)

Things are happening parallel to this conference... Japan and Russia are invading China, Japan is at war against Korea, Germany is waging war with France, Portugal is at war with Spain... Lots of suspicious people are outside the conference area, someone got killed trying to assassinate the Japanese envoy, etc...

Things are happening parallel to this conference... Japan and Russia are invading China, Japan is at war against Korea, Germany is waging war with France, Portugal is at war with Spain... Lots of suspicious people are outside the conference area, someone got killed trying to assassinate the Japanese envoy, etc...

And there is a lot more to come

*Smiles like a sociopath*

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Miss Hitler, is it? Do you care to explain your move of troops into France, an ally of the very convention you're sitting in?

@DigitalHermit

Miss Hitler, is it? Do you care to explain your move of troops into France, an ally of the very convention you're sitting in?

Hitler: They didn't accept me at that art university I tried applying to... They shall pay dearly...

Hitler: They didn't accept me at that art university I tried applying to... They shall pay dearly...

Fair enough.

Female soldier to the left: *Snickers*

And because they are french? 

And because they are french? 

Hitler: No.. Just because of that.. *pouts*

Japanese envoy: *takes out SLR camera and takes a pic of Hitler pouting*

Hitler: No.. Just because of that.. *pouts*

Japanese envoy: *takes out SLR camera and takes a pic of Hitler pouting*

*Pats hand on Hitler's shoulder*

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

(what exactly does everone at the convention actually look like, BTW?)

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

EzQF6uZ.jpg

Yup. This guy actually knits when he's bored

*Pats hand on Hitler's shoulder*

Hitler: If only our national ideologies weren't in conflict we would be great friends...

Hitler: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=953125

Japanese envoy: your average salaryman looks

Can someone find a picture for canada for me?

I really havent put much thought into appearance.

Hitler: If only our national ideologies weren't in conflict we would be great friends...

Which reminds me, what's up with the whole nazi thing over there?