WW II Strategy Game (ongoing - you can join everytime)

iTzPrime

Sounds like an amazing deal! I shall visit for my vacation!

/s

Sarcasm does not work in soviet russia. We have booked you a flight and the NKVD will be there to pick you up shortly. Have nice day

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Sarcasm does not work in soviet russia. We have booked you a flight and the NKVD will be there to pick you up shortly. Have nice day

Oh Dear. I suppose I really am visiting then.

Oh Dear. I suppose I really am visiting then.

I shall join you, Celebrate the jellyness of the rest of the countries in the fact that we had the first alliance.

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

I shall join you, Celebrate the jellyness of the rest of the countries in the fact that we had the first alliance.

In the event of unpleasant situations, I have on reserve a fast acting stealth entry and extraction squad, There isn't a single prison that they cant break into & back out of in 15 minutes flat.

In the event of unpleasant situations, I have on reserve a fast acting stealth entry and extraction squad, There isn't a single prison that they cant break into & back out of in 15 minutes flat.

And besides.. If i somehow did manage to put all of the nations leaders in gulag camps.. This would've been a very short game indeed.

(Or a text based version of the great escape)

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

And besides.. If i somehow did manage to put all of the nations leaders in gulag camps.. This would've been a very short game indeed.

So It's decided, I'll be standing right by his side for this trip.

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

you'll never get me alive! Or at all for that matter.

*sends WWII ninjas to tail @*

yR2Hnhm.jpg

Believe it or not I have a black belt in Krav Maga and Kempo Karate. In real life that is. I am also a gun enthusiast (I only shoot at paper) I might be able to take a spetnaz... @techswede

Believe it or not I have a black belt in Krav Maga and Kempo Karate. In real life that is. I am also a gun enthusiast (I only shoot at paper) I might be able to take a spetnaz... @techswede

But not a ninja... hahahaha...

Karate, Kendo, Iaido, Taekwondo and Wushu. (Not a black belt in any of them though)... I'd still probably get shot before i reach you though..

But that's why i have spetsnaz
JOvXjO9.jpg

But not a ninja... hahahaha...

I may as close you will meet to a ninja...

Karate, Kendo, Iaido, Taekwondo and Wushu. (Not a black belt in any of them though)... I'd still probably get shot before i reach you

Krav all the way. I am not a huge fan of classic style martial arts. I did Kempo for 13 years it was cool, typically not fan of older styles. I just started Brazilian jujitsu.

I may as close you will meet to a ninja...

*orders ninjas to return*

*sends a horde of ninja pirate zombie robot mutants from space*

Added @techswede and @ to people I do not want to fight IRL...

(I only did some basic Kali/Arnis training...)

That would mess me up... my typing is hot bailey I am on my note three. EDIT: horrible* that's awkward.

Krav all the way. I am not a huge fan of classic style martial arts. I did Kempo for 13 years it was cool, typically not fan of older styles. I just started Brazilian jujitsu.

I liked the older styles^^ Especially the sparring style of wushu. (Which is basically chinese kickboxing)

Going for historical european martial arts next. Just two guys bashing the living daylights out of each others with blunt historical swords xD

i would like to join but i have no idea how how the turns work

edit. never mind i got it

nation:panama

flag:how do i post a image?

population:3 million

government: democracy

economy: sea trade, trade routes

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Added @techswede and @ to people I do not want to fight IRL...

(I only did some basic Kali/Arnis training...)

That's a cute army ^^

Chuck_norris_approved.JPG

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

*entire Irish army prepares for upcoming tension...*

Yup.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

*last shipment of fruit to Ireland oddly soggy*

Sorry, it uhm, rained.

Damn i fucked it up, i wanted to post the turn, and i closed the tab instead..... stupid me

I will go playing basketball soon, i will post the turn at 11 pm cest ;)

Damn i fucked it up, i wanted to post the turn, and i closed the tab instead..... stupid me

I will go playing basketball soon, i will post the turn at 11 pm cest ;)

Awe....