WW II Strategy Game (ongoing - you can join everytime)

iTzPrime

Can someone find a picture for canada for me?

I really havent put much thought into appearance.

F4k5zDa.jpg

This guy is canada. But if you want something else i can have a longer look around.

I was going to post bieber.. But that would've just been mean

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

F4k5zDa.jpg

This guy is canada. But if you want something else i can have a longer look around.

I was going to post bieber.. But that would've just been mean

If you read my posts, Canada is female in this.

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

We have pictures now? Italy is Jack White.

jack-white-would-you-fight-for-my-love-6

outkast-jack-white-lorde-osheaga-2014-L-

643932-983336b6-e8f1-11e3-bb45-046f3d36a

And also apparently is wearing a skirt of high nature.

Yeah i know.. But in order to find a pic that's good i've had to sort through a lot of.. teenage fantasies on google.. So i was hoping that the tomboyish pic of canada would work.

Here are some others i found. 

Rule 63 canada.

VNSpop4.jpg

Riza (Fma)

f1rDmcs.jpg

Mischevious

58BVKsh.jpg

Angry. 

xRhGWak.jpg

If you want other suggestions. Or Irl soldiers. I'll need specifics.

And also apparently is wearing a skirt of high nature.

Yup

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

58BVKsh.jpg

This is adorable & perfect, I'd just replace the black hat with a red one and ditch the green shirt.

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

Maybe also the lower half of the first pic.

This is adorable & perfect, I'd just replace the black hat with a red one and ditch the green shirt.

Oh thank god.. It's surprisingly hard to find pics for people other than yourself

Which reminds me, what's up with the whole nazi thing over there?

Hitler: I do nazi what you mean? *snickers* Let's just say that it gives the people a reason to live...

Japanese envoy: *sips tea*

*Checks pocketwatch*

"Are there any other matters that any of you want to put forward for discussion?."

Hitler: *raises hand* I'd like to ask the French and Spanish to surrender themselves to me... *peace sign*

Japanese: *raises hand* Aside from the trade routes, and other stuff, I'd like to put forth a proposal on a treaty regarding the usage of high explosives in combat...

I don't think france and spain will surrender without a proper fight. 

*Hugs hand grenade* You're not taking my precious. *Glares at the japanese envoy* 

I don't think france and spain will surrender without a proper fight. 

*Hugs hand grenade* You're not taking my precious. *Glares at the japanese envoy* 

Japanese envoy: I meant weapons with a yield of around 0.01 kt TNT... not puny hand grenades...

Japanese envoy: I meant weapons with a yield of around 0.01 kt TNT... not puny hand grenades...

Such weapons would make this a lot less interesting. We'd all be staring at each other waiting for someone to make the first move.

*Looks over at the UK envoy*

You are looking rather smug aren't you.

Such weapons would make this a lot less interesting. We'd all be staring at each other waiting for someone to make the first move.

Japanese envoy: Which is exactly why our emperor wishes to have regulation on the use of 0.01kt TNT (about 0.005 kt TNT less than the Little Boy)... We propose that a nation intending to use such a weapon should announce the intent of using it first...

Hitler: It only applies to explosives, right?

Japanese envoy: Yes.

Hitler: hmmm...

Oh yes. I think as Japan said we should limit the use of high yielding explosives like nuclear bombs...

Steve

Oh yes. I think as Japan said we should limit the use of high yielding explosives like nuclear bombs...

Japanese envoy: It's not exactly limiting... What I'm saying is that if nation A has the intent of using a high-yield explosive, then it should be announced before the actual use of the weapon...

Hitler: *listens on*

Japanese envoy: It's not exactly limiting... What I'm saying is that if nation A has the intent of using a high-yield explosive, then it should be announced before the actual use of the weapon...

Hitler: *listens on*

Ah *looks at america*

Steve

Speaking of things with a massive punch.

At the end of this meeting the Gangut-class dreadnought дерьмо огонь (The Shit fire) Will swing by to pick me up.

In exchange for safe passage the royal navy is free to have a look at it. And then i'll head up north.

*Also looks at america*

Ah *looks at america*

Hitler: *pulls out mirror and looks at self*

Japanese envoy: *gets curious on why everyone is looking at America, and also looks at America*

Speaking of things with a massive punch.

At the end of this meeting the Gangut-class dreadnought дерьмо огонь (The Shit fire) Will swing by to pick me up.

In exchange for safe passage the royal navy is free to have a look at it. And then i'll head up north.

*Also looks at america*

We shall take you up on that offer.

Hitler: *pulls out mirror and looks at self*

Japanese envoy: *gets curious on why everyone is looking at America, and also looks at America*

Oh Hitler, There there Japan

Steve

@techswede

Japanese envoy: I'd like to take a tour of the ship, if it's possible...

@techswede

Japanese envoy: I'd like to take a tour of the ship, if it's possible...

No problem at all.

I'd love to have a look at one of your Kongō-class ships in the future too

Im a battleship nerd i know...

No problem at all.

I'd love to have a look at one of your Kongō-class ships in the future too

Im a battleship nerd i know...

Japanese envoy: If she's willing... She has this nasty tendency of shooting anyone trying to board her who's not part of the Japanese Empire... Maybe Fusou...

Hitler: Nobody wants a look at my U234? (chemistry and navy pun intended)