I am new to the community (proper introduction)

I am new to the forum ...  I am fairly good at system build advice ... I am active in a number of other communities. (I have serious ADHD and a sleeping disorder that keeps me reading and exploring for days on end)

I do not shy away from difficult builds  ... such as builds in other countries where parts are hard to find and and dealing with not so reputable dealers. I like to think that I can get almost anyone into a gaming rig or more serious applications such as video editing , 3d rendering and general productivity rigs for the budget they can afford.... or at least am willing to make the attempt. And Linus impressed me by making it to the top of the mountain with the guys at Teksydicate    lol

And I just wanted to say hello.

hello

Ratzzz

Hello, welcome to LTT :D

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Thank you .. sorry if I am not very chatty  ... I am on multiple monitors going in many different directions at the same time  ... so I sometimes fail to respond quickly ... but TY again a

and sorry for the threatening avatar ... but I have had some drive fail and am still trying to salvage my things. and this one amused me while trying to find my mainstay

Welcome to the forums^^
Make sure you follow your topics (Button in the top right somewhere)

And read the Code of Conduct.

I'll be honest with you though

AZSJ7XN.gif

This was apparantly my 2000th post. yay..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Hey man, welcome!

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

AZSJ7XN.gif

lol

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

Welcome :)

Please read the CoC when you have time, and use the quote button at the bottom right for replying to people ;)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Welcome to the LTT forums! Enjoy your stay, we have beer (or lemonade if you're not legal) and pizza.

Remember to read the CoC, and maybe check my guides if you have a moment?

Also, always remember to quote, or at least tag with @(insert username here)

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

Welcome to LTT! 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Hey man nice to meet you, I'm new myself, just registered today! I figured this would be a nice place to hang out, talk about various stuff, as well as on-hand advice and help from people who know 1000x more than me about computers and how they operate.

CPU: Core i7-3770  MB: GIGABYTE GA-B75M-D3H  RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz  Graphics: Sapphire Dual-X R9-280X (3GB)  Case: Rosewill Challenger  Storage: 240GB Kingston Hyper-X SSD / 480GB Mushkin Striker SSD / 500GB Seagate HDD / 2TB Seagate HDD  PSU: Antec HCP-750W Platinum  Keyboard: Tt eSPORTS POSEIDON Z  Mouse: Logitech MX 518                OS: Windows 7 64-bit

Welcome!

Bathroom is down the hall to the left, and General Discussion is not for everything. Our resident apple guy has left, so we are always looking for a replacement for Builder to argue with, if that's your thing. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I'll be honest with you though

AZSJ7XN.gif

That and weaboos.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

After browsing the COC ... I can tell there may be trouble already ... I am unfamiliar with Canadian Law ... I hope they don't sent any Mounties after me ... (constantly looking over my shoulder)   lol

what's a 

weaboos.

????????????????

do the wobble .. but not fall down?

More people in America have Ebola than have bought WinRAR...

sad  ... but true     lol

Our resident apple guy has left, so we are always looking for a replacement for Builder to argue with, if that's your thing. 

I had an apple all in one back in the '90s ... gave it to one of the kids to do their homework on and they threw it in the dumpster ... I did not blame them ...   lol

After browsing the COC ... I can tell there may be trouble already ... I am unfamiliar with Canadian Law ... I hope they don't sent any Mounties after me ... (constantly looking over my shoulder)   lol

The Canadian law bit is only to stop people doing really stupid stuff, so as long as you follow the rest of the stuff there and don't do anyting completely stupid, you'll be fine :)

I notice that you've manually done the quotes on the posts above. Just click the quote button in the bottom right of the thread and it will fill it in for you, as well as sending a notification to the member who you quoted.

Also, you see the multiquote button on posts? Please use it. Rather than making 5 posts to reply to 5 different posts, just make one post with a response to each of the posts.

Welcome to the forum :D

PS. make sure you check out @XTankSlayerX's wallpapers - they truely are amazing!

Welcome! If you want some really good backgrounds for any device, check my sig. Linus likes them so they have to be good right?

HTTP/2 203

welcome~ :3 

If you have any horse questions im here :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

tumblr_inline_n8xsf2oArq1rzu4yc.gif

Mind the step. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Howdy there and welcome to our little social group. Have fun, join in the random off topic discussions that occur thanks to our resident deraillers and make sure you like top gear or I'll set the stig on you. He's a little angry right now as I had to take him away from the local scout group.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim