fml ._.

-TesseracT-

I just turned 16. I'm bored, really bored. I don't feel like I have much in life. I'm depressed again. Give me a break, I've already gone through enough this year, it was the worse time of my life.

Gaming, when I think about all the games that I've played and stuff I just feel like I don't care. They don't mean that much to me. I can't play a game for more than an hour, I get bored. Overall when I think about gaming, I'm like yeah whatever.

Music, I go back to see my library and I don't feel like listening to anything that I've got. I don't have the urge to listen to new music, I've done so already but it's so hard.

Playing guitar is something I like, but it's hard for me. I simply can't sit down and actually learn something, there isn't anything I really wanna play. I just play through a song once and then I get tired of playing altogether.

Watching youtube and being on LTT is fun right? Well, there is only so much you can watch. I typically only watch a few channels, and it doesn't take long to watch new videos by them each day. LTT, I can't be bothered to actually hang out for a long time when I'm depressed. It's not something I do for hours on time.

Hanging out with friends? Well I only have a few friends, and what we do isn't anything different from what I usually do when I'm by myself. There is only one friend that I'm with at home, and we only watch movies. In school, we simply play games online. Yeah it's fun to play CS:GO with my friend, but he's rarely online due to hockey practice 5 days a week. i guess this this is kinda nice though.

Technology is fun ofc, but when you haven't actually got anything to do with it, when you just watch the WAN show, think about setups and stuff, for me it's something I just think about in my head. It' not really a thing that could keep me busy.

My future? Well I want to become a game developer. Having just started out with programming in C# a few weeks ago, it's fun. It's not really something I do on my freetime though at home, and learning new things is difficult and my patience is really bad. Also when I look at games I'm like "how the hell could I ever do something like this?". So yeah.

Basically there are two things that are causing me to be depressed.1. Boredom, thinking that what I have in life isn't anything valuable. 2. I wanna have sex so bad but it's never going to happen. I don't really want a girlfriend at all though. I'm ugly.

I just wanna go to the store and buy a bunch of candy, chocolate, donuts, potato chips and soda and just eat until I vomit. This is a serious issue of mine and I can garantuee you that I would regret it afterwards, I cannot gain more weight now. I already weigh 95kg, am 176cm tall and never work out, it's all fat. Ithat's right, metric bitch) I don't feel like my weight is that bad but I don't want it to get worse! My medicine proabably did this to me, made me wanna eat these things all the time.

So there you have it, my life, it's really tough right now. I have nothing at all to do (and I'm free from school for 10 days), I can't go town cause there are no buses on weekends, and I don't feel like I will feel better in the future, I feel like my future will be just like how things are now. I wll feel better soon, that's always how it is (for no reason), but this time things are bad.

Also there is one other thing to my life but I can't tell you that.

'appy birthday bruh!

That feeling dulls once you reach 21... Trust me...

Try making a map for csgo :) im starting one now and its pretty fun also what music you listen too?

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Happy birthday. I'm experiencing the same thing, sort of. I have a girlfriend though, which I don't really want to spend time with right now, or nearly any other moment of the day. I don't really enjoy gaming that much as I used to (Or all the games just suck, and I've already played the best titles). Also don't really know anyone that wants to play CO-OP games or any other games at all irl.

Happy birthday first off, and all this will pass eventually. I had this when in 6th Form, but arguably worse as it led to me leaving all together after the first year. It'll pass, don't you worry!

your life sounds a lot better than mine. i never have time to play games, school gets in the way of everything, i practically have no social life as of right now, i'm still a virgin, i can't drive, etc.

i'm sorry about your depression, but this just seems like your complaining.

Uh, why does being a virgin mean anything? Same for driving. It's not like those two matter as much as you think. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Well, congrats on turing 16.

When I was your age, I felt the same way. Just don't turn to drugs, like I did. I will most likely just screw things up more.

For your problems:

I'm probably going to sound like your parents now, but sit down and learn something. 

When I felt down,  I read up on things online, or in a book, and I found value in learning. I pretty much learned all the basics of philosophy, history, psychology etc. just by being by myself.

Force yourself through, and become more enlightend. You don't have to learn the same things I did, but learn something that intersts you. Learn the history of music, learn programming (as you are already doing) or maybe try something completly random.

For the second problem. Fap. I can't really say anything else. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

'appy birthday bruh!

That feeling dulls once you reach 21... Trust me...

I hope. Omg all text in one big line? That was my proxy

Dahm that is a lot of text but i managed to read trough it all! This sucks man! I know where you are comming from, i was in this exact same situation as you are right now except it was when i just turned 15, not 16. 

I often felt like shit for varius reasons and i just go fuck around on the internet and maybe play a match of BF4 but i also didn't get excited. This was for 6 months and i got from 70KG to 86KG in 6 months. I went to talk to a shrink or how the hell you call it and it did actually help! I put some awesome poster in my room like the Appollo 11 LIFE magazine frontcover and from shows and movies i enjoy and bought a couple of books about things that i enjoyed. This got me going to a little while and i got a friend to come to PC gaming and we enjoyed some games together. I now go to the gym to lose some weight but when i come back i feel really energised! I laugh at funny videos and not just grin or something. I also am single for 2 years and i also want to have sex but i just think, well until i find someone i really enjoy spending time with and i fall in love with my right hand will do just fine.

My tips: make your room more energised with like posters or something. find what you like, this doesn't happen instantly, it takes a while but try some new stuff out like make a website or learn about astronomy, things like that. DON'T screw around with the first girl you like because she probably turns out to be crazy and you don't want to put your D in Crazy. I speak of personal experience. If you can, try to work out! Not in your house but in a place that in meant for working out like a gym or something because when you are in your house or room you aren't really motivated but when you are there there isn't really anything elso to do so you just work out for an hour and then you feel awesome! 

Also HAPPY BIRHTDAY! How old do you have to be to drive in Sweden? If it is 16 you could build a small car and drive rally's with it! :D 

All the best of luck man! If i can help you with something just PM me! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

its gonna dull out

gonna take a few years

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Try out new things and find out what are you good at and what you like.

I was at the same shoes as you know, and instead of running into drugs ( do not do that, I am not going to say that drugs and alcohol are bad, but if you are using them to replace something in your life, not to enhance it, then you will get lost. So until you find yourself, do not find drugs) I ran into learning and gaming. But as time progressed, I felt more free in general ( I am 20) and now I am feeling like i am on the right track.

Do what you like and as much as you like to do it. Gaming? okay, why not. Programming? Hell yeah, it will be extremely useful later on

As a help, find something that you were good at young age

For example I was good at puzzles, my favourite was putting them together backwards, i was a few years old

Now I am doing better PCB than my teachers, as I can plan it better than them

and lastly do not get depressed(duh) Go out and enjoy yourself, if it is being a huge nerd, then go on. Others will mock you, but if you enjoy yourself you will be fine, I assure you

just do not be one of those fedore wearing "M`Lady" boys. just dont. 

Virginity: I am 100% sure that you will lose it when you do not expect at all. that happened to me anyway

Getting girls: do not be a douchebag, the secret is confidence. Girls love confidence

sounds a lot like my life. Just that i'm not fat (i can basically eat all the things without gaining, but i'm also never hungry lol) and i don't think i'm THAT ugly, still ugly enough to get no GF tho i guess xD

Right now i want to overcome this phase in life by earning a shit ton of money and spending it on useless things. Kinda makes me happy. Too bad you are only 16 and earning money is rather hard at that age.

What you could do is just say "fuck it!" and go work out 24/7. That's what i wanna do, i'm too lazy tho. But i'm sure i'd feel much better after a year or so. Happy bday btw ^^

Edit: Oh yeah, i also bought an Netflix account and now i'm watching Breaking Bad all day. You could try that aswell. If you watch it in english you also don't feel like wasting too much time but rather learning some.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

I just turned 16. I'm bored, really bored. I don't feel like I have much in life. I'm depressed again. Give me a break, I've already gone through enough this year, it was the worse time of my life.

Gaming, when I think about all the games that I've played and stuff I just feel like I don't care. They don't mean that much to me. I can't play a game for more than an hour, I get bored. Overall when I think about gaming, I'm like yeah whatever.

Music, I go back to see my library and I don't feel like listening to anything that I've got. I don't have the urge to listen to new music, I've done so already but it's so hard.

Playing guitar is something I like, but it's hard for me. I simply can't sit down and actually learn something, there isn't anything I really wanna play. I just play through a song once and then I get tired of playing altogether.

Watching youtube and being on LTT is fun right? Well, there is only so much you can watch. I typically only watch a few channels, and it doesn't take long to watch new videos by them each day. LTT, I can't be bothered to actually hang out for a long time when I'm depressed. It's not something I do for hours on time.

Hanging out with friends? Well I only have a few friends, and what we do isn't anything different from what I usually do when I'm by myself. There is only one friend that I'm with at home, and we only watch movies. In school, we simply play games online. Yeah it's fun to play CS:GO with my friend, but he's rarely online due to hockey practice 5 days a week. i guess this this is kinda nice though.

Technology is fun ofc, but when you haven't actually got anything to do with it, when you just watch the WAN show, think about setups and stuff, for me it's something I just think about in my head. It' not really a thing that could keep me busy.

My future? Well I want to become a game developer. Having just started out with programming in C# a few weeks ago, it's fun. It's not really something I do on my freetime though at home, and learning new things is difficult and my patience is really bad. Also when I look at games I'm like "how the hell could I ever do something like this?". So yeah.

Basically there are two things that are causing me to be depressed.1. Boredom, thinking that what I have in life isn't anything valuable. 2. I wanna have sex so bad but it's never going to happen. I don't really want a girlfriend at all though. I'm ugly.

I just wanna go to the store and buy a bunch of candy, chocolate, donuts, potato chips and soda and just eat until I vomit. This is a serious issue of mine and I can garantuee you that I would regret it afterwards, I cannot gain more weight now. I already weigh 95kg, am 176cm tall and never work out, it's all fat. Ithat's right, metric bitch) I don't feel like my weight is that bad but I don't want it to get worse! My medicine proabably did this to me, made me wanna eat these things all the time.

So there you have it, my life, it's really tough right now. I have nothing at all to do (and I'm free from school for 10 days), I can't go town cause there are no buses on weekends, and I don't feel like I will feel better in the future, I feel like my future will be just like how things are now. I wll feel better soon, that's always how it is (for no reason), but this time things are bad.

Also there is one other thing to my life but I can't tell you that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/2jex7k/teenagers_of_reddit_what_is_the_biggest_current/

There was this thread on reddit titled: Teenagers of Reddit, what is the biggest current problem you are facing? Adults of Reddit, why is that problem not a big deal?

There was some really good advice in there and I highly recommend you go check it out. I hope everything gets better for you.

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why

sounds a lot like my life. Just that i'm not fat (i can basically eat all the things without gaining, but i'm also never hungry lol) and i don't think i'm THAT ugly, still ugly enough to get no GF tho i guess xD

Right now i want to overcome this phase in life by earning a shit ton of money and spending it on useless things. Kinda makes me happy. Too bad you are only 16 and earning money is rather hard at that age.

What you could do is just say "fuck it!" and go work out 24/7. That's what i wanna do, i'm too lazy tho. But i'm sure i'd feel much better after a year or so. Happy bday btw ^^

Forget money

do not get me wrong, but do not let it be your main motive, and sadly I speak of experience. I was the same, work and spend it on bikes, PC, food, what not... but do not

you will not earn as much money as it would be like a lot in any way, as you are young an unexperienced, no time to work thanks to school ( stay in school) and you will not have any free time. if you can find something light, so few hours each week thats good, but do not work too much please

I'm actually giggling right now. That's because of just how shitty things can get for you but they aren't. :)

So cheer up a bit.

-snip-

Based off what you have said I would trade you any day of the week. As for your problems, learn about something you find interesting it doesn't need to be for school or for later in life. As for your second "problem" this is normal, you're 16. I had sex at 14 for a bit over a year every week pretty much. Now it is hell not having it for over 2 years. Go fap or have you looked at figuring what you have to offer a girlfriend? You say you don't have looks so okay what else is there. Can you do something interesting to someone that others can't, are you really funny, ect. Getting relationships is not about how you look but more about what you have to offer. That is why 60 year old men can get 18-24 year old women. They have something to give and that is stupid amounts of money. Overall your pretty good, you'll get over this for a bit soon. 

As for your weight have you considered trying to lose some weight that way you can eat how you would like from time to time. I know about 2 years ago I could eat anything and not gain a pound. It was fro how I was eating most of the time. Anyways good luck.

Try making a map for csgo :) im starting one now and its pretty fun also what music you listen too?

Djent! Progressive metal, technical death metal, deathcore, progressive rock

i'm sorry about your depression, but this just seems like your complaining.

Yeah I feel like I shouldn't be depressed, I have a decent life.

Well, congrats on turing 16.

When I was your age, I felt the same way. Just don't turn to drugs, like I did. I will most likely just screw things up more.

For your problems:

I'm probably going to sound like your parents now, but sit down and learn something.

When I felt down, I read up on things online, or in a book, and I found value in learning. I pretty much learned all the basics of philosophy, history, psychology etc. just by being by myself.

Force yourself through, and become more enlightend. You don't have to learn the same things I did, but learn something that intersts you. Learn the history of music, learn programming (as you are already doing) or maybe try something completly random.

For the second problem. Fap. I can't really say anything else.

Yes I'm playing guitar right now and learning some Bodom :D can't play the solos though...

Dahm that is a lot of text but i managed to read trough it all! This sucks man! I know where you are comming from, i was in this exact same situation as you are right now except it was when i just turned 15, not 16.

I often felt like shit for varius reasons and i just go fuck around on the internet and maybe play a match of BF4 but i also didn't get excited. This was for 6 months and i got from 70KG to 86KG in 6 months. I went to talk to a shrink or how the hell you call it and it did actually help! I put some awesome poster in my room like the Appollo 11 LIFE magazine frontcover and from shows and movies i enjoy and bought a couple of books about things that i enjoyed. This got me going to a little while and i got a friend to come to PC gaming and we enjoyed some games together. I now go to the gym to lose some weight but when i come back i feel really energised! I laugh at funny videos and not just grin or something. I also am single for 2 years and i also want to have sex but i just think, well until i find someone i really enjoy spending time with and i fall in love with my right hand will do just fine.

My tips: make your room more energised with like posters or something. find what you like, this doesn't happen instantly, it takes a while but try some new stuff out like make a website or learn about astronomy, things like that. DON'T screw around with the first girl you like because she probably turns out to be crazy and you don't want to put your D in Crazy. I speak of personal experience. If you can, try to work out! Not in your house but in a place that in meant for working out like a gym or something because when you are in your house or room you aren't really motivated but when you are there there isn't really anything elso to do so you just work out for an hour and then you feel awesome!

Also HAPPY BIRHTDAY! How old do you have to be to drive in Sweden? If it is 16 you could build a small car and drive rally's with it! :D

All the best of luck man! If i can help you with something just PM me!

Hahaha sweet post man, you honestly cheer me up.

I don't know how old you have to be to drive cars but I really want a motorcycle in the future!

you shouldn't man, you havea lot to live for

I know I do. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Yes I'm playing guitar right now and learning some Bodom :D can't play the solos though...

If you feel like joining my pain.

I have tried to learn this for the last week.

I have never listend to much CoB, so I can't comment on how difficult it is to learn.

It 's really good you do something that you enjoy. 

Have you tried to write some original music? or maybe trying out to play in a band? 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

If you feel like joining by pain.

I have tried to learn this for the last week.

I have never listend to much CoB, so I can't comment on how difficult it is to learn.

It 's really good you do something that you enjoy.

Have you tried to write some original music? or maybe trying out to play in a band?

Yes, we had a group in my last school where we played every tuesday, it was really fun, even though we didn't really play stuff that I like.

I would love to be in a band, but I don't know many people. Writing music is not something I'm good at at all, I came up with a nice little riff once but That's it