fml ._.

-TesseracT-

I'm actually giggling right now. That's because of just how shitty things can get for you but they aren't. :)

So cheer up a bit.

Lol yes I know, I'm ungrateful.

Also sorry for what I've Said to you in the past.

Lol yes I know, I'm ungrateful.

Also sorry for what I've Said to you in the past.

It's fine. :) And it's not that you're ungrateful, you just need to know that you could be way worse off. You're bored, amuse yourself with something. :lol:

Yes, we had a group in my last school where we played every tuesday, it was really fun, even though we didn't really play stuff that I like.

I would love to be in a band, but I don't know many people. Writing music is not something I'm good at at all, I came up with a nice little riff once but That's it

Usually you can find bands online. They might not play metal, but it's still good pratice, and it can be a lot of fun.

Before I played in death metal band, I used to play acustic guitar for a firend of mine, who recided poetry to music.

I can't write music netither, but I try. Usually I just find a sound I like, and then try to make my own spin on it. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Hahaha sweet post man, you honestly cheer me up.

I don't know how old you have to be to drive cars but I really want a motorcycle in the future!

Glad to hear that! :) Also sadly you have to be 18 to get your drivers licence in Sweden, even for a motor cycle! You have more time to save up for a really awesome one ;) 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

we are in a similar situation tbh(w most of the stuff u stated)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M