Nvidia

Krytopsy

Nvidia is great ! DSR ! PhysX !

PC : | CPU: Intel 4790K | COOLER: Corsair H105 w/ JetFlo's Push/Pull | MOBO: EVGA Z97 Classified | GPU: EVGA FTW 4GB GTX 970 X2 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 1866Mhz 32GB | CASE: HAF Stacker 945 | PSU: Corsair AX1500i | DISPLAY: Asus MX299Q | SSD: 2 X Corsair Neutron GTX 480 GB in RAID0 | mSATA SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB | HDD: 4 X Western Digital RED 4 TB in JBOD |

Yeah, if we could not start a flame war. That'd be great.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

What were you thinking when you posted this?

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

You cringeworthy fanboy.

Someone can't be excited about their hardware?

What were you thinking when you posted this?

Clearly he wasn't thinking...

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

*snip*

You win, this time.

I've made a post few hours ago how great DSR is, just got released in the last driver upgrade. And how nice it is cause it go 2 and 4 tmes beyond the native resolution of your display and it make a huge difference and it has no glitches etc and I got AMD fan boys all over the post so I said ok I'll make a post something with Nvidia as tittle just to see if they were about to run on this one too.

PC : | CPU: Intel 4790K | COOLER: Corsair H105 w/ JetFlo's Push/Pull | MOBO: EVGA Z97 Classified | GPU: EVGA FTW 4GB GTX 970 X2 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 1866Mhz 32GB | CASE: HAF Stacker 945 | PSU: Corsair AX1500i | DISPLAY: Asus MX299Q | SSD: 2 X Corsair Neutron GTX 480 GB in RAID0 | mSATA SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB | HDD: 4 X Western Digital RED 4 TB in JBOD |

I've made a post few hours ago how great DSR is, just got released in the last driver upgrade. And how nice it is cause it go 2 and 4 tmes beyond the native resolution of your display and it make a huge difference and it has no glitches etc and I got AMD fan boys all over the post so I said ok I'll make a post something with Nvidia as tittle just to see if they were about to run on this one too.

All you did was spread the fanboyism.

50304d1385138410t-fanboys_everywhere.jpg

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

You sir are a cringeworthy fanboy and spammer. And DSR does not work any better than alternatives. It easier to set up. There is a difference. How have you not already fanboyed over the 5screen surround yet?

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Sounds more like a waste of time than a social experiment to me.*shrug*

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Nvidia and their nerfed GPUs -Nvidia customer for 7 years.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I don't spread anything, my point is I can't talk about Nvdia last release without AMD fan boys getting butt hurt for no reasons, they made the decision to go AMD, they were not forced to. I'm not responsible of their hate about a brand.

It was mostly people who know more than you. (Also, who know more correct things than you)

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Nvidia and their nerfed GPUs -Nvidia customer for 7 years.

I had nVIDIA GPUs for around 3 years and now I switched over to AMD. It is so much more configurable and flexible.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

to do or to not to do. That is the question.

theater.jpg

I think its time to replicate what we did to cokeman. Get ye pitchforks and torches villagers its time ...

He literally has a whole other thread devoted to Nvidia fanboyism and saying how much AMD sucks compared to Nvidia, as well as trying to make anyone who doesn't agree with him look stupid with 0 logic and reason invlolved

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I think its time to replicate what we did to cokeman. Get ye pitchforks and torches villagers its time ...

I'm game.

He's bad. IDK if he's Cokeman bad. But he's bad alright.

Quickly! All send messages to the mods! En masse! Let's goo everyone!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)