Nvidia

Krytopsy

Damn I was right, tittle say Nvidia, AMD guys had to come here and say why they like AMD xD They feel AMD need their help so bad lawl

PC : | CPU: Intel 4790K | COOLER: Corsair H105 w/ JetFlo's Push/Pull | MOBO: EVGA Z97 Classified | GPU: EVGA FTW 4GB GTX 970 X2 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 1866Mhz 32GB | CASE: HAF Stacker 945 | PSU: Corsair AX1500i | DISPLAY: Asus MX299Q | SSD: 2 X Corsair Neutron GTX 480 GB in RAID0 | mSATA SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB | HDD: 4 X Western Digital RED 4 TB in JBOD |

I don't spread anything, my point is I can't talk about Nvdia last release without AMD fan boys getting butt hurt for no reasons, they made the decision to go AMD, they were not forced to. I'm not responsible of their hate about a brand.

You are the one who says you need a 5960X for modern games.

You said that AMD sucks

You said that software changes your monitors resolution and color range.

You called people that gave you correct answers AMD fanboys

You called people who told you that Nvidia did not invent DSR AMD Fanboys

You said something about a R9 290, but I could not understand it. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Yep. Nvidia is king. Now let's count how much AMD fanboys gonna cry in this thread, lol

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

I don't spread anything, my point is I can't talk about Nvdia last release without AMD fan boys getting butt hurt for no reasons, they made the decision to go AMD, they were not forced to. I'm not responsible of their hate about a brand.

There was literally no fandoyism included in that thread. People were correcting you as you seem to be quite illiterate about these things. You said DSR makes your 21:9 monitor 5120x2160. Why won't you go with your nVIDIA and download CUDA cores or something.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

connorpiper you bragged about how Sony HDTVs are and I'm a proud Sony HDTV user loll

PC : | CPU: Intel 4790K | COOLER: Corsair H105 w/ JetFlo's Push/Pull | MOBO: EVGA Z97 Classified | GPU: EVGA FTW 4GB GTX 970 X2 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 1866Mhz 32GB | CASE: HAF Stacker 945 | PSU: Corsair AX1500i | DISPLAY: Asus MX299Q | SSD: 2 X Corsair Neutron GTX 480 GB in RAID0 | mSATA SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB | HDD: 4 X Western Digital RED 4 TB in JBOD |

Damn I was right, tittle say Nvidia, AMD guys had to come here and say why they like AMD xD They feel AMD need their help so bad lawl

YOU ARE A RETARDED TROLL AND I WILL HAVE YOU BANNED IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO ON THIS FORUM!

connorpiper you bragged about how Sony HDTVs are and I'm a proud Sony HDTV user loll

What! I just said that Sony is the pro at TV Down and Up sampling. 

Don't drag me into your fight with correct people!

tumblr_msxde0XpY11qz6muvo1_500.gif

I just read the other thread op made and my mental response was "Well shit I could set myself up with a actual 4k monitor and build a new rig right now but I don't need one.... I'd rather put my money in better places. Hurr Durrr good for you op... I don't see why anyone on this forum would give a dam"

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yes they are but their HDTV are but that not enough to play games in 5120 x 2160.

Yes they are but their HDTV are but that not enough to play games in 5120 x 2160.

Correct. The only fact you said today.

2160 does not equal 1080!

I never wanted to go in 4K display because good quality IPS color reproduction display cost about 2000-3000$, there are cheaper 4K monitor but using TN panel, 4K barely have 60 Hz monitor ready, there are no 21:9 aspect ratio in 4K monitor as far I know and

my MX299Q monitor using DSR bring all those features in the same display without their cons as 4-5K gaming, AH-IPS color reproduction panel, 60 Hz panel,, 21:9 aspect ratio, 5ms and that is what I brag about how great DSR bring all this together.

He literally has a whole other thread devoted to Nvidia fanboyism and saying how much AMD sucks compared to Nvidia, as well as trying to make anyone who doesn't agree with him look stupid with 0 logic and reason invlolved

y0uR l0Gik is 0

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

y0uR l0Gik is 0

Stop killing my IQ.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Stop killing my IQ.

Nah! I'm IQ killa

Nah! I'm IQ killa

And now you're blocked.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

And now you're blocked.

really? funny :D

AMD fan boys go in Nvidia topics, they say how AMD is better and then if you don't agree, they will block you ROFL

Everyone should just report him and his topics. 

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

AMD fan boys go in Nvidia topics, they say how AMD is better and then if you don't agree, they will block you ROFL

That's only they can, lol

pathetic fanboyz

Everyone should just report him and his topics. 

stfu

stfu

Mate, you are 29 years old. Please grow up.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Mate, you are 29 years old. Please grow up.

what about NO

I think its time to replicate what we did to cokeman. Get ye pitchforks and torches villagers its time ...

This is such a loving community...

This is such a loving community...