LTT Logo Change

Anthony10

They are actually about equal speed and the ADATA is €8 more expensive. All in all they barely differ

until you have passed that s6gb slc buffer and then the 930 destroys it

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

thanks,well nobody is forcing me to pay or view the ads.

Grow up already.

Do you walk around the street with your eyes closed to not see ads on the store front? Do you avoid going to shopping malls just so you don't see a couple words of text?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with advertisements if they are non-intrusive. Those six words are barely noticeable and plenty of people didn't even realize they were there until someone made a post about it.

If you do everything just to please yourself without thinking of other people or the community you should just get out.

Nobody needs "I want everything my way" kind of people around here. We are a community, not a bunch of idiots using adblock so that Linus can't support his family.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Doesn't pop up on the regular IP.Board theme.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

You're an asshole. Linus has a wife and two kids he has to feed, and six employees to pay. You could at least be a forum contributor which gets rid of all the ads...

Some people in this world...gosh.

wait i thought linus only had one kid

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

wait i thought linus only had one kid

No he had a second child a couple months ago  :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

No he had a second child a couple months ago  :)

ok good for him  :)

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

It's definitely an ad, but we figured for what Samsung did (they sent us 4x1TB drives to move the forum entirely to solid state) putting that badge up there wasn't a huge deal :D

I definitely don't mind it. Samsung was really nice in giving you guys thousands of dollars in SSDs to help the forum, the least you could do to repay them was to put their name in a corner :)

Its far less intrusive than the other ads, and not noticeable to most people, I like it.

Spoiler

Grow up already.

Do you walk around the street with your eyes closed to not see ads on the store front? Do you avoid going to shopping malls just so you don't see a couple words of text?

not a bunch of idiots using adblock so that Linus can't support his family.

yes and yes.

I will continue to block all the ads on all websites just because I can

deal-with-it.gif

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I will continue to be a loser

k

Enjoy the rest of your arrogant life, you self-centred kid.

Spoiler

It's definitely an ad, but we figured for what Samsung did (they sent us 4x1TB drives to move the forum entirely to solid state) putting that badge up there wasn't a huge deal :D

It's the placement. Non paid endorsements are OK with me, as if you can't endorse what you like, what can you endorse?

The thing is its literally in the second best advertising spot on the forums. Above the fold beneath the logo. (the logo is the first best advertising spot). It stinks of underhandedness(even if it isnt). Moving it would be huge.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

It's the placement. Non paid endorsements are OK with me, as if you can't endorse what you like, what can you endorse?

The thing is its literally in the second best advertising spot on the forums. Above the fold beneath the logo. (the logo is the first best advertising spot). It stinks of underhandedness(even if it isnt). Moving it would be huge.

Inb4 850pro techtips

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Dammit Linus that line of text is ruining the blog. How dare you. How dare you try to make a living out of your work. You should be ashamed of the pain you've caused.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |