Includes

-Resolutions over 792p

-Unlocked 60FPS 

-Directx 12

-Dynamic Shadows

-SMAA

Only for $19.99 :P

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Do not buy ubisoft games, this is where me me our stand.

#Forthemasterrace!

Only one I bought so far was FC3. It's great. But if 4 will be apparently similar to 3, not gunna go for it.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I respect that this is your opinion, but frankly I think it's morally and ethically wrong for you to do so.

You two are not helping gamers. You're hurting us. You might get this little adrenaline rush from the big "FUCK YOU" of pirating their game, but it's literally doing more damage to your so called "cause" then it's helping.

Pirating Ubisoft games will not help us. It will not make them change their business practices. It will not help make them release content at a lower price. If anything, it'll drive the price up for those who do legitimately pay for it. It will "prove" to Ubisoft that people love their games, but that they need MOAR DRM! to help combat all this rampant piracy.

I'm sorry, but I truly believe you're harming the rest of us gamers who - if disenfranchised - will legitimately boycott Far Cry 4.

I see your confusion.

I don't plan on playing any online parts of it, and most of them i dont even plan on playing at all.

My main reason for pirating ANY game, is to see if it is worth it.

You wouldn't but a car without knowing if the tires were good, would you?

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

Ubisoft doesn't really seem to care about costumer satisfaction...

I don't know about you but I am not going to buy it. Neither the season pass, nor the game.

And they just keep on digging # rekt

I see your confusion.

I don't plan on playing any online parts of it, and most of them i dont even plan on playing at all.

My main reason for pirating ANY game, is to see if it is worth it.

You wouldn't but a car without knowing if the tires were good, would you?

I see your reason, and I disbelieve it is necessary. There are plenty of good reviews and first impressions videos on YouTube for EVERY released game. Find a YT personality that you like - such as TotalBiscuit - and watch his videos. Watch several videos from different people to try and get an overall sense of the game. These videos will show you graphical fidelity (Actually it will be even better then YT since it's compressed crap), it will show you any major bugs or glitches likely to be encountered (models clipping, bad animation, etc), it'll give you a taste of the story, and it'll show you actual real gameplay.

I highly doubt you'll have troubles determining with a fair amount of accuracy, whether you'll enjoy the game, after watching such videos.

Whether the game is "online" or not, or whether you play a single player or multiplayer portion, should not make any difference.

Also your analogy doesn't quite match. It would be closer to stealing the car from the dealer, taking it for a joyride, and hoping that you decide to return it and pay for it. Obviously you can't compare physical goods vs software, so even that analogy isn't perfect - but it's closer. A test drive is playing a Demo. Some games still have those, though as we all know, they've lost popularity in the last decade.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

You don't see the problem with that? If it's not worth your money, then refrain from playing it. Simple to me.

It's a problem i don't care for. And i shall continue to do as i please concerning torrent's until the police come round for a chat.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Why should we even care. I dont know a single person that plays FC for MP or even plays MP in it for like more than a couple of hours

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Least they're honest :P LOL

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I see your reason, and I disbelieve it is necessary. There are plenty of good reviews and first impressions videos on YouTube for EVERY released game. Find a YT personality that you like - such as TotalBiscuit - and watch his videos. Watch several videos from different people to try and get an overall sense of the game. These videos will show you graphical fidelity (Actually it will be even better then YT since it's compressed crap), it will show you any major bugs or glitches likely to be encountered (models clipping, bad animation, etc), it'll give you a taste of the story, and it'll show you actual real gameplay.

I highly doubt you'll have troubles determining with a fair amount of accuracy, whether you'll enjoy the game, after watching such videos.

Whether the game is "online" or not, or whether you play a single player or multiplayer portion, should not make any difference.

Also your analogy doesn't quite match. It would be closer to stealing the car from the dealer, taking it for a joyride, and hoping that you decide to return it and pay for it. Obviously you can't compare physical goods vs software, so even that analogy isn't perfect - but it's closer. A test drive is playing a Demo. Some games still have those, though as we all know, they've lost popularity in the last decade.

It isn't just about the looks, or the story, or anything like that.

While that does have a part in it, a big part of it is Can i run it?

How does it feel to walk around?

Does it have really choppy cutscenes (like far cry three, a game i am glad i pirated, and then never bought [or played past the first mission] because it took 20 minutes for a 2 minutes cutscene to play, even though my system is more than capable of playing the likes of it)?

While you are right about my analogy being "Meh", i think i got my point across.

Lets try this again; If you went to the store, bought a pack of Burnable DVD's, and out of the 100 DVD's. 10 of them were scratched out of the box, would you be mad? Would you regret your purchase? Would you rush to return it?

I would. The bad part is, most digital purchases don't even offer a refund.

You see my dilemma?

I'm not going to open every pack of DVD's i buy, but when i can, i will take a peek.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

PvP game mode will be teams fighting for capture points throughout the Far Cry landscape.

that's bascially what Ghost Recon phantom

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/272350/  

Standalone : http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/ghost-recon-phantoms/en-gb/sign-up/

it follows same tactics , capture C move on to D then move on to E or vice versa , 5 points to cap , 8 ppl a team each trying to cap.

it's a good balanced Free to play game , 

i hope FC 4 MP if ever , follows the same , i have already pre ordered FC 4 and ACU 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly,/Than play a sanctimonious part,/With a pirate head and a pirate heart./Away to the cheating world go you,/Where pirates all are well-to-do;/But I'll be true to the song I sing,/And live and die a Pirate King.

For I am a Pirate King!/And it is, it is a glorious thing/ To be a Pirate King!/For I am a Pirate King!...

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

It isn't just about the looks, or the story, or anything like that.

While that does have a part in it, a big part of it is Can i run it?

How does it feel to walk around?

Does it have really choppy cutscenes (like far cry three, a game i am glad i pirated, and then never bought [or played past the first mission] because it took 20 minutes for a 2 minutes cutscene to play, even though my system is more than capable of playing the likes of it)?

While you are right about my analogy being "Meh", i think i got my point across.

Lets try this again; If you went to the store, bought a pack of Burnable DVD's, and out of the 100 DVD's. 10 of them were scratched out of the box, would you be mad? Would you regret your purchase? Would you rush to return it?

I would. The bad part is, most digital purchases don't even offer a refund.

You see my dilemma?

I'm not going to open every pack of DVD's i buy, but when i can, i will take a peek.

You have a solid point about no returns. For Steam in any case. Origin has already released an excellent refund policy for EA published games. I sincerely hope that Valve follows suit.

How many people still pirate EA games though? Granted not everyone pirates for the same reason, so that isn't necessarily conclusive of anything.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

So let me get this straight and correct me if I'm wrong.

The Season pass applies for "next gen" consoles too right?

So for multiplayer you would need to pay for

Internet(obviously)

PSN or Xbox live

And the season pass just to play PVP??

You have a solid point about no returns. For Steam in any case. Origin has already released an excellent refund policy for EA published games. I sincerely hope that Valve follows suit.

How many people still pirate EA games though? Granted not everyone pirates for the same reason, so that isn't necessarily conclusive of anything.

You can obviously still do your research and find out how well it runs on comparable hardware, but that's....frustrating. 

However, I would really like to see online distributors implement a trial type option. Say, 10 minute section of it.

Didn't that use to be a thing? I remember older games almost always had a demo along with it, that you could try it out before you spend $60 freaking dollars.....

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

For the few games in my origin library, i bought right away because i ~knew~ i would love it, and i ~knew~ i could play it.

Steam, however, i have many games in my library that i bought (Thankfully dirt cheap, in the steam sale) right away, and i regret it.

Valve seriously does need some sort of refund policy.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

Spoiler

I wish this meant modularity rather than an added final price.

As in, if a full game is $60, selling the single player game for $45 and/or the multiplayer for $15 as a separate purchase for those who want it.

But yeah, that's not likely to happen.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

(...) This will be very interesting to see in the future if game developers release their game with a $60 price tag, but then unlock features like multiplayer with a season pass in order to cover more of their costs (...)

Hum... nope, it'll not be interesting at all!

I kinda see the point doing it on consoles, since pre-owned is a very real scary thing for devs and distributors.

I don't see any valid point on doing it on a PC but good old plain and simple greed.

But hey, lots of fanboys and crazy folks will support this BS no matter what. EA must be loving it.

LOL I didnt even know far cry had multiplayer until now

but seriously since I bought watchdogs for full price and solidified my understanding that ubisoft is basically the worst company ever, I will now torrent all ubisoft games just in spite

I dont torrent game ever otherwise.

but seriously i will probably just buy them in steam sales only.

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

I'm sure the game will feature a multiplayer mode from the get go. FarCry 3 had multi from the start as well but nobody bothered to even mention it (even though I didn't find it half bad).

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."