ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Only if I win. I would get all my friends jealous because they all got new computers except for me and if I win this then I would have the best PC. Also, those GPUs looked really nice though(do)

I love the bulkiness of the Zotac's GTX 970 Amp! Extreme and Omega graphics cards. They provide a more stern, serious and yet beautiful look. 

The flashing LEDs on the Extreme edition is an added bonus as well. 

Hello Linus this is your friendly subscriber from Indonesia, would be cool to have that beautiful beast sent over to this side of the world, and upgrade my rig. I love the new technology that NVIDIA has put in Maxwell based GFX cards, also it looks so sexy with triple slot fans

The GTX 700 series is king for it's lower power consumption, which translates to low heat, which makes overclocking all that much easier. I'd love to have one to make my mini-itx into a monster.

Looks like a solid card.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Well, I finally made an account, happy now, Linus? You win.

Would be bottlenecked by my cpu but it's worth building a new rig for this card if it's free

Lets trade thumbprints Linus! tick, tick, tick, BOOM. We march to a simple cadence, but it gets the job done. 970 Is a very special number if the rumors run true.

I would love to have this gtx 980 in my personal rig.

Those lights are just mesmerizing!