ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

This seems like a solid GPU.

Shame my wallet wasn't solid enough to afford it...

I like how the 900 series are so efficient and overclock so well! They also have very good performance per dollar value!

I love just how power efficient the new cards are. I've recently upgraded to an ITX build and keeping temps down with a GPU that efficient would be fantastic!

I love that NVIDIA has made the 900 series graphic cards more power efficient with less pin connectors cause if there would be three six or eight pin connectors on the graphics card then that would be an overboard. Plus these graphic cards are better and more overclockable with is a huge plus and the 970 series is super affordable with almost the same specs as the 980 series. Plus zotac did a beautiful work on these graphic cards. Gorgeous looks plus better cooling except i doubt it would fit my bitfenix phenom case. Still gotta love the future of graphics cards.

I think this would be a great graphics card to start a build with, without it breaking the bank or needing anything special.

I really love the design of the ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Extreme. I am about the build a pc with a plexi case, and the flashing lights would look amazing in it! I also like that it is silent and of course the performance of it! A beast of a graphic card!

Price to performance ratio, low power consumption and quiet cooler even on high load... Overall a great package in one card. I'm in love!

I quite like the extreme design, the carbon fiber finish was a nice touch IMO, though it seems a bit cluttered. Definitely want one though, who wouldn't? 

I prefer the omega with the more "serious" and more "compact" looking. Either way these two cards have almost identical performance and features. 

The cards seem to be built solidly! And the power delivery is too good to be true!

I've had so many problems with my R9 280 that this thing would be a godsend.

zotac has always impressed me with their awesome design and them orange stripes

If you are reading this it mean that i won, ... that means that the universe will implode because that never happens 3 , 2,  1,... :) OK,about the cards, I buy and recommend to my friends a card that has good cooling and low noise, these cards have both. May the universe implode... :P

GTX 980 would be an upgrade from what i currently have !

Would be er perfect replacement for my 760! :D

From AMD I recall

Any chance to stay

PhysX is my goal

Zotac is my way

And thanks linus ! 

There is no doubt the new cards are desirable but I cant justify upgrading from a 780, maybe next generation.

I have always loved Zotac, they have never let me down. Zotac is love. Zotac is life.

I like the looks and that the new 900 series is so well recieved throughout the entire review community. Also the lights on the Extreme looks nice

Horaayyy! for one post winners.  I would post more but it always seems like everyone else has a lot more interesting things to say than me.  I do read a lot of the things on the site thou.

Here is my 5 cents.  I like the 2 fan one more but I think that's because the other one reminds me of the gigabyte card (There's nothing wrong with that card thou...)

3 slots also seem like a bit much...

Im gonna make a tiny itx build with one of these, just you watch me. Its gonna fit in my pocket!