ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

HYPR! HYPE! HYPE!! .. i would buy one for myself Buuuttttttt getting zotac GPUs into NZ cost an arm and a leg.

The cooler in the card is really impressive, I still have my old 9800GT Silent from gigabyte... I just love when i can see huge graphics card inside PC...

Oh my glob (yes AT reference), the AMP! Extreme design is so awesome, I'm legit about to come on my keyboard. WAY too pricey tho  :(

>_ viele Grüße aus DE

Looks very nice indeed. I'm with Linus on this one, the faux carbon fiber looks pretty slick! (no pun intended)

MFAA & Dynamic Super Resolution, those are really what I care about.
I would love to get my hands on something like that.

The craziness of the costume cooling and the awesome performance of this card

These last few generations the value of the offerings from Nvidia and there board partners has been astonishing such that 4K gaming, aided by the influx of value UHD monitors, is coming into that value sweet spot now too. Would really like to see a 990 or Maxwell Titan though as that could really spark a new Green v Red 'arms race' with Maxwell's power efficiency though I haven't seen any headlines on GM110/GM208 (the successors to GK110 and GK208) just yet so that's likely to be a ways off.

My pc crashes every half hour because of my R9 290. AMD is aware of the problem and isn't releasing a driver adressing the issue.

To bad this review wasn't earlier. If I won, Luke when he was in Norway, could have just given it to me.

Oh well. Would be cool to have a new card in my system, even though it's just half a year old and my GTX 760 is still pretty decent.

Looking at those BEEFY vrms I think the cards have alot of potential. I'd love to try and volt mod it to really take advantage of the amazing cooling on the cards 

im building a gaming pc but the games i want to play and the performance are not going well with my budget. Being able to win the graphics card would let me put that money into my build and be able to finalize it as soon as i won <3

The cards look neat, I like the aggressive styling. I like the 900 series in general because they are considerate power houses; give great graphical performance while sipping on the juice. Thanks ZOTAC and Linus for giving us the opportunity to  win one of these bad boys. 

I'm currently buying parts for a new PC and will get the gtx 970. Winning the 980 would be pretty cool. 

That card would look AMAZING in the build I putting together right now!

Love the channel, Linus!  Thanks.

Thanks Zotac and LTT for the opportunity :D I like the dual-fan design of the omega , looks like a lower profile card. Don't fancy big bulky triple fan cards but the carbon-fiber look of the extreme edition is really nice  :P  The OC Plus feature is also interesting.

Leds? Did I hear LEDS on a GPU? And  it's changing? That's extremely awesome!

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack