ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

If i win this card i have to buy some new cooling and a new processor :)

The carbon fiber look is so awesome, it stands for so much - Lightweight, powerful and beauty.

Spoiler

Project Casper - Glass Tubing Build

Ryzen 9 5905x     |    Gigabyte Aorus Extreme X570    |   Strix 3090

GSkill 64gb 4000mhz   |    EVGA 1600T psu     |      3x Samsung 980 Pro NVME 1tb Raid 0 

4 x Crucial MX500 2tb raid 0   |    Glass Hard Line Tubing  - EKWB Blocks 

Insaaaane!! I would use one of this...

This card is awesome. The power consumption and overclocks on the 900 series has to be my best part.

I am using zotac products from gtx 560ti to gtx 660 ti to gtx 770, now using gtx 660 ti cause i gifted gtx 770 to my elder brother to experince him the quality & performance of a zotac product, cz he always argueing me that zotac's custom cooler pcb wont last, but now he have to admit the truth....now i wanna experince new icetorm pcb's from zotac, now days not enough money to buy new zotac gtx 970 amp omega, you maybe wonder why i am not going for gtx 980 or gtx 970 amp extreme editions , because the performance "Linus" show us ; I am more than happy if i get Zotac gtx 970 amp omega in this giveaway , I am using 1080p res monitor & the result shows almost same in between zotac's both refence design.

I personally think the Omega version looks a bit bulky, but the Extreme looks AWESOME! Good luck everyone ;)

IT WORKS! ...I think

I think that the AMP Omega would be my choice for the 970 because the additional cooling isn't completely needed with this efficient architecture.

The ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Extreme is a mere BEAST!

Just like the Omega, although of course, the Extreme would be perfect for OC'ing :)

The new Maxwell architecture in general is awesome :D

I think this one would line up perfectly with my i7-4770K @4GH! I still have my old Zotac GTX 560ti 448 Cores, so it's definitely time for an upgrade, which, as a student at university,  I currently can't afford.

Awesome design perfect to overclock and very nice cooling with just two fans instead of making it 40 cm long long with a ton of fans.

In the GTX 900 series it's all about the performance and of course power efficency. What i like about the Zotac versions is mainly their awesome looks and overclocking experience :)

besides the regular specs, the hardware in the amp and extreme are amazing. looks very sturdy, and if thats not enough, its pretty damn well cheap. beating competitions by a mile in prices. so awesome B)

I like a lot this graphics card, because it's cheap and has a very good performance. It's a very good improve over my GTS 450 and I can use one of those for many years. I want to buy one but I still have to wait :( .

I think the zotac with the asus is one of the best producer of non-reference graphic cards, even if they are different because the asus has a higher power efficiency (the asus gtx 970 strix needs a single 8-pin), the zotac has a power efficiency a little bit lower, but has a quite better performance.This is the reason why I would like to receive one because for something like 10-20 watts more (under load) you get 10% better performances.

What i like?The new power system delivery and the cooler damn that's sexy i wish all 3 fans were like that not just 2 of them.

We have giveaways now and then thanks to linus media groups and it's partners but holy cow i feel like is Christmas already

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

The new 900 series have put energy efficiency on a whole new level in prospective :) They are a great step towards multy-GPU setups in everyone's home.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

I've been looking for a good GPU for my new build, and have been waiting for these cards to become available again. You can't get them most places. I'll buy the 970 when I don't get picked for the 980.

Thanks for holding the giveaway! The Carbon Fiber design shroud looks nice! I would stick to MSI Afterburner for overclocking.

The Extreme Plus has an awesome cooler design!!

Mobo: Asus Maximus Impact VI Processor: Intel 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.22Vlts Memory: 2x8 GB DDR3 1866Mhz GSkill Sniper

VGA: Sapphire HD 7970 3GB OC Audio: Asus Impact Supreme FX SSD: Mushkin Chronos 120GB HDD: WD Black 500GB

Power Supply: Coolermaster V650 Semi Modular Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i

The cooler system is very powerful, after that the AMP! extreme edition cooler's design is too beautiful !!

Extreme looks better but why use plastic ZOTAC?? Anyway, thanks for the giveaway!