ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

GTX 900 Series in general is great and the ZOTAC have a nice design.

The ZOTAC AMP! Extreme cooler looks like beast, especially the carbon finish and the gtx 980 would be a freakin nice head start for my first build. 

I like power efficiency of the new 900 series. I currently don't have a windowed case, so could actually careless how good or bad anyone thinks these cards look :)

The only piece of hardware missing in my PC setup (using onboard graphics! :S).

I've been holding myself of buying a videocard for the last 3+ years. It was a self-promise not to play till I finished college, and now that I have graduated and kept my promise, I think I deserve it! ;-)

Currently being a die hard member of Team Red... I kid. I really have no allegiances to either chip manufacturer but I got a hell of a deal on an R9 290 and have been extremely happy with the card.

As anyone who runs an AMD card knows that they don't run cool... All that said, I am very intrigued by how cool these cards run under load! 

This would be an amazing first thing to win ever! It would totally speed up my video and 3d work for class projects.

I like all the effort made to make it quiet and cool!

Well, the 900 series make the absolute best performance available to people who have a smaller budget and I hope that this trend continues so more people will get into pc gaming.

Consoles getting decent GPUs for a change would also be a nice addition seeing that some modern games are locked at 30fps due to pcs outperforming consoles. 

First timer here, yes - but i promise to come back  ;)

Personally i would prefer the Omegas design since i does go much better with my black/orange case theme but then again it doesn't matter too much since i am rocking a totally closed Define R4 anyways. Still nice to know it looks good inside  :P

Greets

This would go perfect in my new Asus deluxe x99 Motherboard!!

These graphics cards looks sweet from what i have heard zotac has seriously improved these past few years.

Also i just finished building my first rig. :)

Both of them would look perfect in my setup <3

Wow, awesome of Zotac and LTT. Love the quiet factor you guys talked about in your review. Wish more graphics card makers would do the same.

Pag

Welp, guess I'm one of the one-time posters, but that omega looks darn cool. Not only would it look awesome, and be in good need, but those OC functionality... oh man!

The pricing for what it does looks great, and perfect timing too I just built myself a computer and all I'm missing is a GPU though I do have to buy a compatible PSU for this thing.

Love this card with it's carbon fibre looks. Would really suit my current build, all black with a white case.

I am a trusted viewer and my compliments go out to the entire Linus Tech Tips crew for the great work they do.

Greetings from Holland :)

900 series are super efficient and perform great...so win win!!!

Would love to get this card, so i can finally beat the shit out of minecraft :D. *Sarcasm off* Really like the design and the efficiency of it !

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch