ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

it look amazing a lot better then the normal 970 and 980

Everything about this card looks and is amazing. I'd love to win this for my first build!!

Gotta love the AMP extreme. The carbon fiber finish and triple fan makes the card look like a one Batman would use. 

I like ALL about the ZOTAC AMP! Extreme card, imho is the best non-reference  card on the whole market.

The design on both ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme look extremely sharp. Out of both the cards I think the metal on the Omega would be more preferable.

Bruh. This card is love. I would love to have it...

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

I really like triple-slot-coolers ,because I don't like SLI, so I've got enough space for them.

I was recommended a 970 for the build i will be working on soon. It would be nice if it paid for itself ^-^.

sweet might be able to finally upgrade my system :D thanks linus!

Good looking aftermarket cooler which let you squeeze more fps from your card, what else you need?

i think that the cards preform particularly well considering their design, although you cant beat a good old, or new, gtx titan in quad SLI

i also think the "little brother" looks like old asus directCU II .. was my first thought when i saw the design, as i had a gtx560 OC directCU II before..
http://www.techpowerup.com/img/12-01-19/180e.jpg

but i like the extreme... i think the cards should be better handpicked tho' to make sure the extremes clock higher than the "regulars" :)

great cards tho. <3

GIMME. i wanna go 1440p

I think they look awesome .Didn't like the design of the bigger one first, but with all the zoomsies I could get a better look which changed my mind! :)

Lookin Swaggeriffic

Inarticulate bitches are the bane of my existence.

I didnt like the looks of the Omega card, extreme looks badass though

The frame around the fans on AMP! Extreme looks better then Asus and MSI imo, but it lack semi passive mode.

I just love the price/performance competitiveness of these cards and how strong they doing in the market currently. My friend has been trying to get a hold of any 970 he can and is still having a tough time!

Wow, Zotac really stepped it up. The 2 fan model is reminiscent of the lighting edition MSI cards. Big fan of carbon fiber print, even if its fake, so I like that as well