ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

These look beautiful. I've never rated zotac-geforce-gtx... Until now.

It looks so nice whit the carbon fiber and it is much better then my AMD radeon 7700 xD

Hot Damn! I never thought much of Zotac before I saw these cards! From what linus said in the review these are top tier cards, definatly considering Zotac for my next upgrade!

PLEASE!!! I'm saving up money for a graphics card to finish my build! If I get this card then I'm basically done with my build. And then I can finally play on my new Gaming Pc rig! :D

Crossing my fingers. Looks good can't wait till they do the tri sli review.

The GTX 970 and GTX 980 are great in general. And I like the aftermarket cooler design for the AMP Omega surprisingly. I also thought that Linus would hate that design because of the giant riser.

What I like about the new 900 series?? hmmm... would have to be the power effieciency to performance rate. I can't wait until I can afford the new series!!! Or maybe I won't if I get this card :P

So This is it.....

No more suicidal thoughts, no more d!@#s and no more drinking.

This is my chance to get a hold of the KRAKEN. The 980...

Lol I hope i win and good luck to everyone!

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

The pricepoint and the performance you get. Zotac offerings look quite nice! I would give it a good home,

This GPU has come out of my dreams, The LED's, the color's! bye to asus 750(my love), here i come Zotac GTX 980 :D

wow that cooler looks awesome :D pressure fans ftw and I love the three displayport connections in the back!

They are simply the best graphics cards in the world at the moment.

This card has my name written all over it. Preciouuuuuuuus!

Oh my daize! Those coolers are out of control. Wonder how they compare to gigabyte's old windforce design. This is such a tease :P

Good luck to everyone!

I like thn new GTX 900 series :
The dynamc super reslution
Multi-farame sampled AA
VXGI
all this Updates take games experiences to the next level . :)

What are the odds of winning though. I guess posting is better than none so here it goes!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

Nice review as always Linus! I can only imagine to have such a card in my system! :wub:

I am very exited about the powerconsumption reduction in the new 900 series. ZOTAC uses this big plus in the architecture and build some bigger power delivery circuits on the card for more performance  :)

The 900 series has awesome performance for the price, especially the 970.  I see the so called price cuts on the 700 series but the best deal for the money is clearly in the new equipment.

I actually like the finish on the Amp Extreme.  I thought the plastic would look cheesy but it  surprisingly looks really good!

I must be the first in my country to have one (i´m from Costa Rica) =D

I know they probably wouldn't need it, but I'm curious as to how well these will do under a kraken g10 and a 120mm AIO

During the MOD24 event, one of the contestants (it might have been Travis) said he expected whoever got the finished system to be overclocking their Liquid-Cooled Triple SLI 980s to 1300+ MHz. Now that the 900 series has been out for a bit I see 970s and 980s like the Zotac AMP! Extreme! and the Gigabyte G1 Gaming editions pushing almost 1400 MHz boost clock, on air, with no tinkering required.

What I like about the Zotac AMP! cards and the GTX 900 series in general is that they completely went above my expectations for the new generation of GPUs, and it seems like they went above everyone's expectations too, because I haven't seen a GTX 970 in stock for more than 10 minutes.