ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The Omega design looks like the Asus 7970 Matrix design. I like!

med_gallery_8505_1393_106343.jpg

I would love to win this to "enjoy the fastest single GPU gaming experience on Planet Earth", as said by Linus.

These new 900 series graphics cards from NVidia are amazing, with their power efficency, performance and an array of awesome techonologies, they set themselves above all other GPU's currently on the market.

Also thank you Zotac and all the Linus Media Group for giving us the chance to win this beast of a card!

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 GHz  |  Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo  |  MSI Radeon HD7950 OC/BE  |  8GB Kingston HyperX Red 1866 Mhz DDR3  |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  120GB Kingston HyperX Fury SSD  |  320GB Western Digital HDD  |  Thermaltake Core V71  |  BenQ XL2420Z + Fujistu Eco 19-5  |  Random ASUS keyboard  |  Corsair M60  | HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset

Very nice looking pair of cards. It would be awesome to win one, but if not i could just go online and look at all of the pictures of them and wait until when they will be back in stock.

AMP! Extreme looks gorgeous!! i'm in love with it's green led. looks perfect with my green led sp120  :D

Such post,

Much entry,

WoW.

Anyways, great review. A 980 would be a pretty nice upgrade for my current PC :)

ooooooh, nice cards!!!

CPU: Intel i7 4770K | Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus VI Impact | Minne: 16GB A-Data XPG DDR3 | Chassi: Corsair 250D | GPU: Gigabyte GTX780 Ghz + EK-FC780 GTX WF3 | SSD: Seagate 600 480GB x2 RAID0 | PSU: XFX XTR 650W | Kylning: Koolance CPU380i, Koolance PMP-300, HW Black Ice 240mm + HW Black Ice 120mm | Mus: Logitech G600 | Tangentbord: FUNC KB-460 | Skärm: Philips 272C4QPJKAB 1440p 60Hz | Headset: Sony MDR-V6

congrats linus u made me a subscriber of your forum after so many months waiting.

Now Bash me ... I am a 1 post Poster...hell yeah

I love that Zotac has released 970 and 980 with a use of carbon fiber in them. Looks amazing!  

Cool design, however I don't much care for LEDs

I like the looks as well, and I am A Ok with the fact that its three wide.

I am simply blown away from how much the technology in graphics cards has changed. I wonder when we are going to be able to have 4k single card gaming

Love the carbon and those L.E.D.'s not to mention it rips through games! I hope I win!

Guys you are so frickin awesome with all these giveaways!   Hope  i win ;)

They're both aesthetically pleasing but the AMP! Extreme wins me over.

It is kind of hard to not love a metal shroud, though honestly astetics dont matter vs. performance, and I'd love to recolor it to match a future build anyway.

So awesome! I would love to have one of those babies in my rig. I think the most interesting thing about the 900 series is that the mobile GPU's are getting so much closer to their full size brothers :)