ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Wow Zotac really went all out on the designs this time and with a triple slot design. 

If Zotac keeps this up I'll probably look into their product lineups in more detail.

plox enter me, and do i like the 900s...... my gawd i want everyone

Here's hoping that maybe for once in my life I can win a contest :P. Love the channel Linus, keep up the good work. It makes me wonder why I went to college in the first place when I could've learned everything I needed to learn about computers from watching this channel. Thanks for the great tips :D

I was hugely disappointed when I discovered that they weren't running a reference cooler on the 970 so  I am very happy to see that there is another 970 that lights up green that I can buy(I'm all about aesthetics and green and black color schemes are sweet). :D

Count me in on that contest, I actually kind of like this cooler design, even if it is a bit flashy. A lot of the new coolers are kinda boring so it's nice to see Zotac doing something different. I've installed a ton of their 610's in various computers.

Both these cards look really really nice, I would seriously be happy with either. The only problem is The GTX 780 Is currently £197 on Overclockers.

I am seriously thinking of selling my kidneys so I can have two of those for a Games only system build I have been saving up for. 

My current card is overkill for music/video production but It was a birthday treat. Now I need a gaming rig.

I like the omega more, it doesn't look as good but is smaller and gets better performance.

Only because luck of the draw. If they did the benchmarks on stock speeds, the Extreme would win.

Every chip overclocks differently and it's "luck of the draw" to get an amazing chip or not. Their Omega card had the better chip so that's why it won the benchmarks. 

Your milage may vary. 

I personally like the carbon fibre a lot. Looks sweet. I suppose it's smart that they do a giveaway for the 980 instead of the 970 because.. well, all the 970's are gone allready! :] 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

mmm... That new look is so much better than the orange that they had earlier...

Those cards looks insane. I've been laptop gaming for five years now, and I think it's time to get back into building rigs. 

i honestly have never been amazed by any zotac cards they were always kinda just there for me but man this year they stepped up to the plat with this cooler no lame led logo brand just sick led light scheme. i wanna throw this in my rig could use the update.

As far as which cooler is better well I like the all metal cooler from the omega but dude that 3 fan led extreme so sexy. I like the looks almost as much as the saphire r9 290x vaporX

I like this LinusTechEnds/LinusTechTopHats guy.

4690K @ 4.2 1.19V :( Unlucky chip, Sabertooth Z97 MK1, Asus GTX 780 DirectCUII, Corsair H100i (2x NF-F12), Seasonic G550, GSkill Ripjaws X CL8 1866, Razer Naga 2012, Razer Blackwidow 2013 (Cherry MX Brown)

Looks badass. Awesome performance, super power efficient. nuff said.

I really like how Maxwell cards are so damn power efficient which allows around 2 cm thick gaming laptops to perform waaaaaaaaay above the 'next-gen' consoles.

Wow, that Extreme edition looks amazingly badass, I need one *-*

I will buy one in 2016,or get one here....

Looks amazing. I wonder how quiet it actually is in person.

Good thing I got a ful tower case so this bad boy can fit in my computer. :D I'm loving the power of the GTX 900 series.