ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

that design is probably one of my favourite feature in omega edition!

hope I win!

Would love to have one of those!

Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: ASUS Z97; CPU: i5 4670K; Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB; Graphics Cards: EVGA GTX 760; PSU: Seasonic SS-660XP2; SSD: SAMSUNG 840 Pro 1TB

I extra PCB space, I mean how can that not be a good thing!

Daddy wants a new GPU!

SET UP:

Corsair Vengeance C70 | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i7 3770k | STOCK COOLER  :( soon to be replaced with a H220! | EVGA 660ti FTW ed. 2GB | 16gb Corsair Vengance 1600Mhz | Corsair 120GB Neutron GTX SSD | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Corsair AX860i | Corsair AF120 QE X4

I wonder how the Zotac 980 will preform compared to other 980s? oh and both of the shrouds are AMAZING!

GTX AMP: Niiiiiiiiiiice OC features, badass design aaaaaand its a ZOTAC :D (I had my zotac 8400gs running for like....6 years or something like that)

GTX 900 series: More power, less psu requirements...And amazing prize....

The cooler designs on both versions of the Zotac 970s look good. The 900 series in general did a nice job of performance compared to power requirements/heat.

Ridiculous cooling on low-power cards with CUDA? I dream of stuff like this.

Let's keep it cute! Cooler design is orgasmic, clock speeds blow my mind, and trying to stream with a gtx760 isn't the best solution *facepalm

I would love to try Nvidia, the 980 and the Amp Extreme, seems like a good to time to try the other side. 

Firstly the amazing power efficiency of the 900 series

Secondly they turn me into a little kid at Christmas just listening to the mouth watering jaw dropping specs and performance they produce!

Thirdly they look amazing, I sometimes think they are secret transformers and if you turned off the lights they transform to fight evil :) perhaps that's just a pipe dreams of mine...

Ryzen 9 7900X

Asrock X670E PG Lightning 

32GB G.Skill 6000mhz DDR5

1TB Samsung 990 Pro 

Rdna 2 iGPU 

Love the design and noise levels, and the fact that it's godly fast.

the omega version looks very nice, but i don't think it's gonna fit in my tiny case due to large heatsink on top of it :(

CPU:  i5 4690 Motherboard: AsRock H81M-VG4 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz Graphics Card: Sapphire HD7870 OC Intel HD4600  MSI R9 270X HAWX Storage: 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm, 120GB WDC Scorpio 5400 rpm PSU: Corsair VS550 Chassis: Custom Open Air Case OS: Windows 8.1 X64 Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical Mousepad: Roccat Taito Keyboard: Armageddon Kalashnikov AK-770i

The 900 series brings a new front to graphic quality, I recently got a GTX 760, and I'm impressed by what I've seen from Linus' and Luke's benchmarks.

Personally don't care at all what the cards look like, they'll be in a big case anyway. But they perform good in the benchmarks, so I'm glad I haven't been able to buy a new card yet, as the newer ones seem to be better c:

I know that I am not a seasoned vet on these forums, and newbies seemed to be nailed to the stake!

On that note if by luck I do get this prize, I will use some of my money I would have used to get a 980 to buy some peripherals from Amazon with Linus tech tips affiliate link, like I always do when ordering from Amazon.

TBH I really like the extreme over the omega, would be a great addition to my blue led build that is waiting for a GPU!

post-60350-0-14339600-1413588774.jpg

post-60350-0-12809900-1413588788.jpg

First of all, the idea of three coolers is way better than two. I like when my GPU is under 70C especially when overclocked. Therefore I always buy video card with three coolers instead of two! Secondly the lighting effect looks cool... It makes this card to stand out from all other 900 series aftermarket cards!

post-150468-0-10648400-1413588886.jpg

I have been searching for a while for parts in order to build my first PC. After looking at different graphics cards, I had my mind set on the Gtx 780. Then came the 900 series of nvidia and it completely blew my mind. Looking at all the benchmarks, its crazy how the 900 series of cards are a lot more power efficient and the various features with it make the 700 series a things of the past. 

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SkyferGaming

It's great of you guys to do this giveaway.  This card is a beast and deserves to be part of a glorious machine.

I like the 900 series graphics cards because of the low power consumption despite the very high performance.

Also, I like the Zotac AMP! Extreme because of the triple-slot cooler and the awesome looks and lighting effects.

ZOTAC surely evolved this time from heatsinks to performance.

Can't wait to try one ^_^