ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Damn I want this gpu my last one PC GPU was gt 220 and my current laptop only gt 635m. Really cool card :D :D :D , I would sell my soul for this gpu card

Dem boxes, yo.  Haha, only kidding (well, I'm not) but either of them would look sweet in my rig ;)  And GTX980 > HD7870, so there's also that.

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

I like how the 900 series is very power efficient and looks good while doing it, also the ZOTAC looks really cool

Why do I keep posting on stuff like this? I never win anyway...

But i realy like the buildquality and (almost) full metal design of the Omega one.

Only the thickness - i think it's a three slot desing, would make me wonder if it is usefull in a sli system...

But i'm more into single GF systems anyway.... Sooooo yeah... xD

I reckon the Omega looks better with it metal but the extreme still looks cool with the carbon fibre

i7 4790k | ASUS Z97 Gryphon | 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333Mhz | Asus Direct CUII GTX 770 1267/3829 | Stock Cooler | Antec Neo Eco 520W | WD Green 1TB

Silverstone TJ08-e | Klipsch Promedia 2.1 | Razer Tiamat 2.2 | LG 24EN43VS | Razer Naga (2010) | Razer Lycosa (2010)

Planned PC Upgrades: https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=325661&action=wish_lists

Omega looks super neat. Also the performance of these cards and series in general is quite amazing. Good job NVidia and Zotac!

Why two 8pins on a card that is supposed to be more efficient?

Whatever.

DAT LED on the card though

Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | ASUS P8Z77-V LX2 | 2x4GB kingston hyper-x genesis @1600MHz | Gigabyte windforce GTX 780 3xOC rev.2 | 240GB kingston v300 & 500GB seagate 7200rpm | 

Corsair GS600 |  1440p Dell U2515H & 1080p 60Hz tv/monitor | Asetek based AIO 120mm liquid cpu cooler

Never considered purchasing a Zotac card before in the past; perhaps for my next purchase I'll have to keep them in mind.

I really don't like the way the amp looks but the extreme looks sick!!!!

I'm ready for an upgrade so a Zotac GTX980 AMP would look pretty good in my Phantek. Linus you rule!!

"I'd rather have a mind open to wonder than one closed by beliefs." (Sartre)

Its just looks AWESOME!!!

And fast too.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

http://youtu.be/7GbfmIuL86k

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

I'm liking the lower power consumption of the 900 series. It's a big step that we needed to take. Less E-Power for the same G-Power, on this big of a scale, is a step in the right direction.

You been Pork'd.

both coolers look 'cool' in their own ways......the omega looks more robust, but also looks like a delivery truck 

Honestly, from my time around the web, the 970's are better rated than the 980's. The 70's have a way better power efficency whilst still delivering around the same FPS at the 980.

I think it's really weird that this Nvida GPU Generation the more niche companys like Zotac, Gainward and Inno3D deliver better GPUs than the big ones like EVGA, MSI, Gigabyte and ASUS.

They're the only one who actually implemented the 3 DP, 1HDMI, 1DVI interface into their 970 as well (instead of the old 1DP, 1HDMI, DVI-I/DVI-D), give you great power delievery and much higher clockspeeds right of the box.

And I'm kinda torn right now between the Zotac ones, Asus Stix and Inno3d iChill with their new cooler.

I've been watching linus tech tips for a couple of months now and I'm definitely going to be using a 980 on my new build, hopefully two! Build number 3 here we come.