ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Love the carbon fiber finish. 970's price-performance ratio is outstanding. Didn't expect something like that from Nvidia cards. I was just recently forced to go AMD since they were cheaper at the time.

i7 9700K @ 5 GHz, ASUS DUAL RTX 3070 (OC), Gigabyte Z390 Gaming SLI, 2x8 HyperX Predator 3200 MHz

Zotac stop putting plastic shrouds on the gpu other than that the cards are pretty smexi.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

i want to replace my 660ti!

I was actually looking at the 980 version of this card. I did however choose to go with the MSI version as it was released earlier and I have had good past experiences with MSI.

Sexiest looking gpu i have ever seen!

would be great to win it

I love the power efficiency, and price to performance of the 900 series.

I'll love to have that Cooler in my Rig, the best Feat its that low power consumption.

I accidentally in my pants when I heard "from anywhere in the world"! I'd love to have this card in my system. Even better if that was possible with zero-cost :D I can only imagine the step-up from my HD7770..

I am new to the community but I've been subscribed to LinusTechTips for quite a while now; I just felt more at home at tek-sites from my homeland.

As an owner of a Fractal Design Define R4 WITHOUT a window I honestly do not care what my GPU looks like as long as it performs and is silent whilst doing so.

The whole card looks awesome...especially the LEDs on it!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digital Storm Vanquish II Level 4: CPU-i5 4690K 3.5 GHz, Motherboard- Asus Z97-P, Graphics Card- Gtx 970, RAM- DDR3 1600 MHz, PSU- Corsair CX600 600w, Case- Corsair Graphite Series 230T, SSD-120 GB Samsung 840 EVO, HDD-1TB Seagate Barracuda, OS- Windows 8.1.

Peripherals: Monitor-Asus VG248QE 144hz 1ms 1080p, Headset- HyperX Gaming Cloud, Mouse/Keyboard- CM Storm Devastator Bundle.

First time posting.. Might as well use this as an opportunity to say I really enjoy the youtube channel. 

What is there not to like, It's a 980!

Give here :D

It will find a nice place inside my Define R4 :D

I really like the carbon fibre look, looks nice if not a little bit bulky.

Would be good to win this and replace my 512mb one