ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

A Zotac GTX 980 AMP extreme would be awesome to have for my 4k set up. I would be able to run all the latest games in 4k without much issue. Thus ill be able to stream my epic gameplay for all my fellow gamers to view!

• CPU i7-5820K
  • Motherboard MSI x99A Gamming 7
  • RAM 16GB trident Z
  • GPU GTX windforce 980ti, Gtx Strix 980ti
  • Case CM Cosmos II
  • Storage 1TB HDD+4TBHDD & 240GB SSD+512GB
  • PSU 1000W EVGA supernova G2
  • Display(s) Sony 49in 4k
  • Cooling 1x140mm fan, 4x120mm fan, 1x360mm radiator
  • Keyboard Corsair KB RGB 95
  • Mouse Corsair M65
  • Sound Logitech THX 2.1
  • Operating System windows 10 pro

I've been subscribed on youtube for a while, and I finally made an account for this giveaway. Thanks a lot for doing this!

Foe carbon fiber, it would match my carbon fiber wrapper h440 

My system: i7 4790k / / NZXT H440 / / Custom CPU & GPU loop / / Coming soon... / / MSI Z97 GAMING 9 A.C. / / Corsair RM850 / / Silverstone Black/Red Cables / / Kingston HyperX 3k 240GBx2 / / WD Black 3TB / / G.Skill Sniper 16gb 1600MHz / / 

the low TDP of 980 is really nice for someone who doesn't want to spend more money on their power supply :( 

The Zotac GTX 900 series AMP and Extreme GPU's offers the market with wild/alien looks with performance to boot!

If we are going to just talk about looks, I would say the Amp Extreme has a very "Aliens" look to it. It's black and shiny with a lot of curves. It's really quite sleek and will fit well in any computer. The Amp Omega isn't quite as fancy but it will still look great in any computer with that back plate.

I gotta say that performance wise they should both be beasts. Triple slot coolers are great for silence and performance. They don't need to be kept in special noise isolating cases with foam padding and whatnot in order to stay quiet. Even when overclocking they should barely make noise above that of a whisper.

The USB overclocking utility seems great. It's probably the first thing I would want to play with if I got the card. With that kind of information at my disposal overclocking can be even more extreme than it already is.

Overall, they are just really high quality cards and they look the part.

Both of them seems good. But given that they have the same performance under load I would prefer the cheaper one. Also 3 fans seem a bit childish imo. 

Also kudos to anyone who gets the 980! ;)

i like the look of the omega card it looks awesome i don't even have a graphics card this would be awesome card to upgrade my pc.

The cards look pretty damn cool, love the design

thanks for the amazing giveaway! :D

pick me Linus. I love Zotac cards because they are freaking awesome!! Good performance and a nice cooler to boot.

I love the bulky build of this GPU, it looks slick and the triple fans kill it. Overall it just looks badass.

Am i the only one that likes weird coolers ? not that i am going to see it a lot as it will face at the bottom of the pc  

CPU:Intel I5 6700k (4.7GHz)  Mobo:Asus maximus viii hero RAM:HyperX 16GB  GPU:MSI gtx1080 Gaming X
Case:Fractal Design Define S SSD:Kingston 240GB HDD:1TB & 2TB raid 0 PSU:Corsair RMX750 Cooling:H100i v2 OS:Windows 10
Display:Benq GL2440,LG 29" Keyboard:Tesoro Durandal Mouse:Deathadder Sound:2.1 GENESIS NCS-0856, PC-37X, Razer manowar

I would love to replace my EVGA GTX 760 SLI with this one ZOTAC GTX 970/980 

the amp!extreme looks really nice. and i really do prefer a nice backplate 

Would love to get this card. Look like a beast! 

Solid Coolers, either of them would be a good choice, but SLI builds will certainly have some trouble with a triple slot design.

The 980 performs amazing, with higher average fps than most cards (besides a few double GPU graphics cards), lower power consumption, and at a low cost for the performance you are getting. Would love to get ahold of one of these cards in order to make my gaming experience just that much better. The extreme edition having the red led would go great with the overall look of my system.

Looks like quite a card, can't seem to find one that is "In Stock" anywhere though...

Only thing that I wish they had done would be to make the LED RGB because red doesn't go with my build.