3$ via paypal for free.

AraSarkisyan

So you want 3 dollars. ok. thats nice. first person to answer these questions gets it. 

What is Newton's second law?

Who was Eli Whitney? 

A 234567 N rock falls off a cliff on Earth. IT falls for 18 seconds before hitting the the ground. with how much force does the rock hit the ground with. 

NAME ALL THE TYPES OF ALPS KEY SWITCHES.

What breed of cats does Linus own?

Who is "Old Hickory"?

What type of bike does Linus have and how much is he selling it for?

What company currentley has a 4k TV for sale for under 2k?

Finish this line. Where is it from?  The brave men, living and dead, who __________________, have _________________, far above our poor power to add or detract.

Also what is my favorite color? Just take a guess.

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

So you want 3 dollars. ok. thats nice.

I don't want 3 dollars... I want ALL THE DOLLARS!

WOW three whole dollars! that's more than in an hour. P.S. I don't have a job...

1.The acceleration of a body is directly proportional to, and in the same direction as, the net force acting on the body, and inversely proportional to its mass. Thus, F = ma, where F is the net force acting on the object, m is the mass of the object and a is the acceleration of the object.

2.an American inventor best known for inventing the cotton gin

3.the fuck if I know

4. White, black, blue, cream, green, gray, dark gray, salmon, bright yellow, taxi yellow, orange, brown

5.bengal

6.Andrew jackson

7.don't give a shit

8. seiki

oh yeah I don't even have a paypal. it's shit

Too much work for 3$. it's 3:30 in the morning here and I'm tired.

Can't be bothered but thanks anyway. : D

*May be borrowing answers from that_one_kid

1.The acceleration of a body is directly proportional to, and in the same direction as, the net force acting on the body, and inversely proportional to its mass. Thus, F = ma, where F is the net force acting on the object, m is the mass of the object and a is the acceleration of the object.

3. Force is measured in newtons. It would hit the ground with the same amount of newtons because F=MA :)

4. White, black, blue, cream, green, gray, dark gray, salmon, bright yellow, taxi yellow, orange, brown

5.bengal

6.Andrew jackson

7. Not sony!

8. seiki

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

is this homework? XD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

*May be borrowing answers from that_one_kid

3. Force is measured in newtons. It would hit the ground with the same amount of newtons because F=MA :)

5.bengal

6.Andrew jackson

7. Not sony!

8. seiki

FINISH THE LINE AND YOU HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except for the ALPS.

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Hmm do you really mean "force" in the third question? Obviously it's not wrong, but Energy would make it harder (in a way).

is this homework? XD

I think so.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

FINISH THE LINE AND YOU HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except for the ALPS.

The brave men, living and dead who struggled here have consecrated it far above our poor power to add or detract.

I'll pm you my pp :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

for freeee? this is time I will never get back!

Desktop:  MSi GTX 680 Lightning - MSi Mpower Z77- i7 3770k - Asus Xonar DGX  - 16Gb Ares Ram - GX 750w PSU

Laptop: MSi GE 60 - GTX 765m - i74700MQ - 8gb ram

3$ is a bit generous for such a quick and simple task, it's nearly enough to buy something   :P

"An Excellent Signature"

• 1 year later...

I'm not going to waste time answering those for the equivalent of 2 value menu burgers.

Wait, do you actually need homework help here? If not I won't bother.

Error: 410

Anyone can google all of these

I'm not going to waste time answering those for the equivalent of 2 value menu burgers.

yes, necro a 2 month old topic, genius lol

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

yes, necro a 2 month old topic, genius lol

I wasn't the one who brought the thread back from the dead, I just wasn't paying attention to the posts above the most recent. :P