Motorbikes

Mac

Just got a helmet, got CBT booked for Thursday, can't wait!

I don't have a street bike but I do have a Honda CR85R that I am trying to sell

I would love me a Kawazaki Ninja ZX10R in matte back but you need to be 21 to have a bike license in Denmark

You can take a motorcycle license at age 18 in Denmark. but you can only drive a machine with a 500 CMmotor or under and it has to have less than 45 HP. When you are 21 you can then drive a motorcycle as long as it has less than 55 HP. Finally when you are 24 you can drive whatever bike you want.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

You can take a motorcycle license at age 18 in Denmark. but you can only drive a machine with a 500 CMmotor or under and it has to have less than 45 HP. When you are 21 you can then drive a motorcycle as long as it has less than 55 HP. Finally when you are 24 you can drive whatever bike you want.

Oh, it's  24? I didn't know that.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Oh, it's  24? I didn't know that.

Yeah, I needed to wait untill last year to buy the bike that I wanted. Eventhough I have had my license since I was 18

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

shame :( my father was happy for me to get a motorcycle, it was my mum i spent several months convincing...

Just reading back through, same situation I was in, on the road now though.

• 1 month later...

My mom told me I can't get a bike till I graduate from college (called uni elsewhere for those of you that don't live in the states).

*sigh*

I actually have a job where I can afford one but can't buy it... Oh well. Another year or so tops and I'll be ripping up the streets.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

• 2 weeks later...

My mom told me I can't get a bike till I graduate from college

Is that to try and encourage you to finish college or to save your money?

Video of my recent crash:

Today I got wet (that's what she said?).

2594025_orig.png

7667825_orig.png

4233726_orig.jpg

I want a Ducati.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

100_0151.jpg

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

When ever I get my license and after learning how to ride, I'll probably get a Kawasaki Ninja 300cc or 650cc. Depends on if I like a lighter bike or a heavier bike.

2013KawasakiNinja300FirstRide13.jpg

2013-Ninja-650-white34-590x260.jpg

Back from the dead....

When ever I get my license and after learning how to ride, I'll probably get a Kawasaki Ninja 300cc or 650cc. Depends on if I like a lighter bike or a heavier bike.

I would seriously recommend avoiding a 650cc for your first bike. Those things put out over 70bhp.

Would you mind elaborating? :P

Streetfighter, 1199 Panigale R, or Diavale Carbon.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Streetfighter, 1199 Panigale R, or Diavale Carbon.

Not a fan V-Twins, but Streetfighters are by far my favourite style of bike (not just Ducati).

I would seriously recommend avoiding a 650cc for your first bike. Those things put out over 70bhp.

I wasn't planning on it, my first bike is going to be off of craigslist or used, and have less than 300cc. Plus both of these bikes are to nice to drop. One of these would be my second bike.

Back from the dead....

Not a fan V-Twins, but Streetfighters are by far my favourite style of bike (not just Ducati).

I don't really know that much about motorbikes, I prefer cars. I like all of them and would buy one in a heartbeat if I had the chance.

I have a 1982 Kawasaki kz750 csr. I picked it up a year or two go. it had under 1000 miles on it when i got it which means there was a lot of work that needed to be done on it go get it running. Engines don't like too sit for ever and not get used.

IMG_2071.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I have a 1982 Kawasaki kz750 csr. I picked it up a year or two go. it had under 1000 miles on it when i got it which means there was a lot of work that needed to be done on it go get it running. Engines don't like too sit for ever and not get used.

IMG_2071.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

Not even fully broken in yet

MY dad has just finished restoring this 1958 Triumph Tiger Cub, doesn't run any more but make a nice decoration :)

739793_10151330451143058_814871856_o.jpg

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |