What should I get in Italy?

APrettyCoolWalrus

I am traveling to Italy in a few weeks and I want to know what would be something cool to bring back. It doesn't have to be tech related, and I do have an empty space on my wall but I don't need to fill that space.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

a pizza oven those things are beast

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Italian made shoes?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

maybe a picture for the wall? (not any expensive paintings, just something from a souvenir shop)

Also, a fridge magnet :P

A small desk item? (like if you went to paris, the Eiffel tower)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Painting for sure.

I would say a copy, not the real thing...

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

STD's

Sounds great

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

STD's

stuff that doesnt suck? Of course he's not getting something thats worthless :P

(you said this on LTT forums...)

Leather shoes if thats your thing but whats more important is what you BRING! ie toilet paper and coins to use the washroom (TP is not always included with the price of admission)

Unless its changed in the past few years... 

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

stuff that doesnt suck? Of course he's not getting something thats worthless :P

(you said this on LTT forums...)

That's what I meant

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Leather shoes if thats your thing but whats more important is what you BRING! ie toilet paper and coins to use the washroom (TP is not always included with the price of admission)

Unless its changed in the past few years... 

thanks, this information might be helpful. I gotta catch up on my Italian.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

A violin. Italia produces the best sounding violins in the world.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I wouldnt buy clothes or shoes (I mean unless the shirts are like I <3 Italy!)

I would go for more souvenir stuff. 

Don't go for touristy stuff

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Copy or original, doesn't matter, get a painting.

Its so not the same thing, theres something about actual brushstrokes....

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Anything... Infact, everything!  Just bring Italy back home with you.

The parents of PewDiePies girlfriend, hold them for ransom then acquire the YouTube money.

Marzia Bisgonin? She's actually hot.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Are you going for vacation, or for school or work?