Help for the last time XD (Headset or not)

BatJoke

I've been searching and well thinking for a lot of days of what to get for youtube and so...

I have my eye on the Corsair H1500 as people has said that corsair fixed the mic and i kinda want the 7.1

But everytime i make a thread people say get a blue snowball and a 20$ headset so what should i do for the last time.

Its for youtube and may not be for youtube -_-

Corsair H1500

Or

Blue snowball and (Suggest me a headphone)

Budget 80$ no more maybe 85$ if really really necessary

corsair h1500!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont like having desk mics sooooooooooo....

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

What about the HyperX Cloud? It has the STDS award :)

fps games?

corsair h1500!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont like having desk mics sooooooooooo....

All kind of games :P

+1 To the H1500

0 for the Snowball

Never tried desk mics so i can't judge :P

What about the HyperX Cloud? It has the STDS award :)

Bad mic

No surround ?

Bad mic

No surround ?

Surround headphones are a BatJoke...

What you can do is get an ATH-M20X and a Snowball mic.

Surround headphones are a BatJoke...

What you can do is get an ATH-M20X and a Snowball mic.

Well...Bad mic ?

ATH-M20X and a snowball is overbudget

Coming from someone with the Blue Yeti, unless you have a quiet environment and are needing it for Production, desktop mic is not the best way, I changed from the Yeti to a $50 logitech headset and nobody could tell the difference. In Fact they stated "Did you get a new keyboard? I cannot hear i

Coming from someone with the Blue Yeti, unless you have a quiet environment and are needing it for Production, desktop mic is not the best way, I changed from the Yeti to a $50 logitech headset and nobody could tell the difference. In Fact they stated "Did you get a new keyboard? I cannot hear i

So i should just buy the H1500?

Or can you suggest me anyother better low 80$'s headset?

For quality, the Snowball is hard to beat. Headset mic might not pick up background noise as easily but with your budget you wont find a high quality/professional sounding mic on any gaming headset.

I would also suggest Superlux headphones like HD668b or HD681 Evo or CHC Silverado (if you can still get it for cheap) paired with Zalman ZM-Mic1. If you need surround, use the mobo's virtualization, free Razer surround software or games' own built-in engine.

However, you seem to be really wanting that Corsair headset no matter what, so I would suggest getting it instead of wasting other people's time.

For quality, the Snowball is hard to beat. Headset mic might not pick up background noise as easily but with your budget you wont find a high quality/professional sounding mic on any gaming headset.

I would also suggest Superlux headphones like HD668b or HD681 Evo or CHC Silverado (if you can still get it for cheap) paired with Zalman ZM-Mic1. If you need surround, use the mobo's virtualization, free Razer surround software or games' own built-in engine.

However, you seem to be really wanting that Corsair headset no matter what, so I would suggest getting it instead of wasting other people's time.

No its just that i can't find anyother good headset worth not more than 80$ with a mic as good as the H1500 thats all

Somebody suggested me getting a lapel mic and a headphone is this a better idea?

It depends on the type of microphone. Condenser mics are sensitive. Desktop mic just refers to the form factor.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?