Pewdiepie starting his own network.. (new contents)

Nobody deserves respect. 

So neither do you? Despite the fact you have done nothing to aggravate anyone significant?

This is why our generation is considered degenerate... Respect is unheard of it seems and common sense has died a quick death...

Edit: So in your eyes someone who devotes himself to charity doesn't deserve respect either... I sincerely hope this is just a poor formulation of words

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

askmax, on 12 Oct 2014 - 11:13 PM, said:

12 Year old at its best. Im done with this thread, but just so you know its a typical 12 year old response of his fans. OMG HE DUNT LIKE PEWDIEPIE HE AINT A BRO HES STUPID OMG OMG OMG UR JUST JEALOUS CUZ PEWDIEPIE IS DA BEST. Come back when you get something better to come at me with kiddo.

Did I say that? I am definitely not a fan of his videos, but I don't hate them or him I simply respect the guy. BTW, calling someone a 12 year old shows just how immature you are....

Did I say that? I am definitely not a fan of his videos, but I don't hate them or him I simply respect the guy. BTW, calling someone a 12 year old shows just how immature you are....

1. He doesn't deserve my respect. 2. Thats exactly what you said, instead of allowing someone their own opinion you said and I qoute "Jealousy at its best", so just because my opinion isn't yours im jealous? Get a life.

Can like everyone stop the hating and arguing against each other? pls?

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

1. He doesn't deserve my respect. 2. Thats exactly what you said, instead of allowing someone their own opinion you said and I qoute "Jealousy at its best", so just because my opinion isn't yours im jealous? Get a life.

HAH.

i used to like watching certain videos that he made, and i did know his first name prior to this post :P best of luck to him, if you hate him, youre probably focusing that hate towards his success :S

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Disneyland the place where he belongs :P

I think he is annoying all that yelling and shouting grr...

So neither do you? Despite the fact you have done nothing to aggravate anyone significant?

This is why our generation is considered degenerate... Respect is unheard of it seems and common sense has died a quick death...

Edit: So in your eyes someone who devotes himself to charity doesn't deserve respect either... I sincerely hope this is just a poor formulation of words

No, nobody deserves respect. Respect is earned. I bet you respected Stephen Collins because he's such a good upstanding guy (until this whole child molestation thing). Did you respect Michael Jackson simply because he has a lot of money? Is that your view? Do you think that because someone has money you should respect them? YOU'RE WHATS WRONG WITH THIS GENERATION.

That guy is annoying. So 31 million people want to be annoyed?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I was surprised when I found out he was with a network, I thought someone that successful would be independent.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Guys, only his online persona and rabid members of his fanbase are annoying. When he's being himself, he's a pretty chill dude. Go watch the Good Mythical Morning episode featuring pewds, it'll change your perception he's only about cheap screams. That's just his online persona. The same way there are "good guys" and "bad guys" in film.

Guys, only his online persona and rabid members of his fanbase are annoying. When he's being himself, he's a pretty chill dude. Go watch the Good Mythical Morning episode featuring pewds, it'll change your perception he's only about cheap screams. That's just his online persona. The same way there are "good guys" and "bad guys" in film.

I'm pretty sure everyone in here is aware it's a character. 

Interesting how every thread that even mentions certain people turns into a shitstorm that quickly. I hope at least some people realize that this could have been an interesting discussion about youtube as a business and youtube networks, but no we have to complain about a person we dislike for some inexplicable reason.....

Anyway, as I assumed earlier the margin he gets from his content doesn't seem to be that high after all. I'm 100% certain that he will be better off without a network. He can simply employ people to handle the licensing and the PR if he needs to. The fact that he wants to make a network of his own and start helping out smaller youtubers seems interesting as well, but I can't imagine how that'll turn out. His audience doesn't seem like they would stray away from his content, especially since he's producing so much of it. Maybe he's actually thinking about lowering his video output and instead making a fair chunk of money through this new network of his, maybe he's grown tired of it. Who knows at this point.

I was surprised when I found out he was with a network, I thought someone that successful would be independent.

yeah! they usually takes close to half his earnings(45-48%) from the ad revenue, in turn they help him with set video promotion (pushing things to the ytb front page) & video editing & broadcasting rights & a lot of legal stuff RWJ left for the same reason under the same company for these same allegations..

Details separate people.

Lose it all Poopie Pants or whatever your name is.  Many of us will look forward to being there when you are broke.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I think this is excellent for his own benefit.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

Seems like I'll have to report half this thread for inappropriate behavior ones I get home.

On topic: this is a risky move but id do it as well, if I fellt screwd over and used by my emplyer(?) in a way that would piss me off.

Im no fan of Felix but as an entertainer I respect him.

I haven't seen a full video of this guy yet, just clips and snippets, but good luck to him.  People seem to like what he does.  I do not understand how what he does garners 30mil subscribers - but that among many other reasons is probably why I have roughly 29,999,998 less subscribers than him :)

wow i make a heart fulled comment about my depression and have his funny vids helped me and you guys take it down. just wow :(

LOL LIMEWIRE

It's official, I'm adding pewdiepie to the list of words to avoid saying on LTT.

Uplay

EA

Beats

Apple

Pewdiepie

And on the subject, he can do what he wants. When his contract ends, he's free to do whatever. Given that Maker studios don't own the IP for the character of "pewdiepie", although they probably do, haha.

The idea of actually creating a "Youtube-er friendly" network deserves any and all support, doesn't take much to see what kind of bs the current system is