Pewdiepie starting his own network.. (new contents)

He has achieved more than you can imagine in terms of status, etc. and he has been able to donate a considerable amount to charity. THAT is why he deserves respect.

Nobody deserves respect. 

Nobody deserves respect. 

you are whats wrong with todays world.

Everybody DESERVES respect, expect the people who arent respectful.

And seriously gtfo with your jealousy, "he is dumb and his audience is dumb, just cause he has 31million views doesnt mean he is successful", Please tell me one thing that you have done that can come close to that? Im sure youre the same type of guy who hates on COD just because other people do.

To every other hater in this thread, keep going with the same attitude, you arent going to succeed in anything because you ll be too preoccupied with the opinion of other haters, whilst pewdiepie will be laughing in his fat stacks of cash 

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

you are whats wrong with todays world.

Everybody DESERVES respect, expect the people who arent respectful.

And seriously gtfo with your jealousy, "he is dumb and his audience is dumb, just cause he has 31million views doesnt mean he is successful", Please tell me one thing that you have done that can come close to that? Im sure youre the same type of guy who hates on COD just because other people do.

To every other hater in this thread, keep going with the same attitude, you arent going to succeed in anything because you ll be too preoccupied with the opinion of other haters, whilst pewdiepie will be laughing in his fat stacks of cash 

1. You're an idiot. I didn't say he was dumb, I said his videos are dumb. A lot of people in this thread have agreed. He's a smart guy, he knows his audience. That doesn't mean that the people that subscribe to him aren't stupid. 

2. I called him successful yet you made up some quote of words I never said. That isn't how quotes work, dipshit. 

3. Having an opinion instantly makes you a hater. I'm not hating on him, I'm saying his videos and his viewers are stupid (you probably subscribe, judging by your level of butthurt). He's good at what he does, that doesn't mean what he does is good. 

1. You're an idiot. I didn't say he was dumb, I said his videos are dumb. A lot of people in this thread have agreed. He's a smart guy, he knows his audience. That doesn't mean that the people that subscribe to him aren't stupid. 

2. I called him successful yet you made up some quote of words I never said. That isn't how quotes work, dipshit. 

3. Having an opinion instantly makes you a hater. I'm not hating on him, I'm saying his videos and his viewers are stupid (you probably subscribe, judging by your level of butthurt). He's good at what he does, that doesn't mean what he does is good. 

You seem mad when someone calls you out, no ofc you arent hating on him, but you tell the other guy to go see his vids and he ll understand why people hate he gets.

I've seen many kiddies like you come and go from the forum and by your attitude it wont be long, stay mad and keep insulting people to make you feel better about yourself

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

You seem mad when someone calls you out, no ofc you arent hating on him, but you tell the other guy to go see his vids and he ll understand why people hate he gets.

I've seen many kiddies like you come and go from the forum and by your attitude it wont be long, stay mad and keep insulting people to make you feel better about yourself

I'm not mad, I just don't give a shit about what others think about me so I actually say what I think instead of being politically correct and nice. I told him to watch some vids because hating on something that you don't know about is stupid. At least give pewdiepie a chance, I'm sure he'll hate the vids too, unless he's 12. 

Fuck pewdiepie. Annoying ass person and only 12 year olds who like someone yelling rape in their mic over and over subscribe to him.

There is all do 30mil of them...

Even if true, what's the point?

reading through the comments between the pew haters & fan boys...

eddit-griffin-eating-popcorn-gif.gif''''

Keep it up fellas..

Water cold....WATER COLD

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

There is all do 30mil of them...

Even if true, what's the point?

Next time you qoute me try to speak english please. 

askmax, on 12 Oct 2014 - 03:08 AM, said:

Fuck pewdiepie. Annoying ass person and only 12 year olds who like someone yelling rape in their mic over and over subscribe to him.

Jealousy at its best....

Jealousy at its best....

12 Year old at its best. Im done with this thread, but just so you know its a typical 12 year old response of his fans. OMG HE DUNT LIKE PEWDIEPIE HE AINT A BRO HES STUPID OMG OMG OMG UR JUST JEALOUS CUZ PEWDIEPIE IS DA BEST. Come back when you get something better to come at me with kiddo.

Who cares. He has to e one of the most annoying YouTubers on the face of the planet.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Pewdiepie deserves to be tied to a rocket, and launched into the sun. Hell, put him in a suit just so he will live and suffer a bit longer for what he has done.

Who cares. He has to e one of the most annoying YouTubers on the face of the planet.

Yep. I mean all the people who say you have to respect him for all his success, Fuck NO! Do you respect the kardashians because they make millions off idiots and teenage girls who worship them like fucking gods? Absolutely not, you shun them because they are a disgrace and a shame to humanity.

No way dude, this is quality programming. 

All this hate is ridiculous. I don't like the guy, and outside the 5 minutes I've seen of his videos which annoyed me I just stop watching him simple. I don't get why people hate him or other celebrities is their success unwarranted ? Possibly. Do they hurt you in anyway by simply existing? No.

To the person who wishes he gets Ebola you sir are a much worse human being.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Yep. I mean all the people who say you have to respect him for all his success, Fuck NO! Do you respect the kardashians because they make millions off idiots and teenage girls who worship them like fucking gods? Absolutely not, you shun them because they are a disgrace and a shame to humanity.

Not to mention the damage they do/have done to their fan base, and as a result, the rest of humanity.

All this hate is ridiculous. I don't like the guy, and outside the 5 minutes I've seen of his videos which annoyed me I just stop watching him simple. I don't get why people hate him or other celebrities is their success unwarranted ? Possibly. Do they hurt you in anyway by simply existing? No.

To the person who wishes he gets Ebola you sir are a much worse human being.

They dumb down society as a whole, not to mention their success is a glaring indicator of how stupid humanity has become.

So it's okay to have an opion, as long as it's not a negative one? Is that what you're saying? 

So it's okay to have an opion, as long as it's not a negative one? Is that what you're saying? 

No you can have an opinion I just don't understand how you can hate someone that doesn't influence your life one bit.

Where did I say you couldn't have an opinion?

R9 7950x | RTX4090

No you can have an opinion I just don't understand how you can hate someone that doesn't influence your life one bit.

Where did I say you couldn't have an opinion?

Have you ever heard the term love it or hate it? You either love something or hate it, but both are opinions. You'e trying to eliminate one of the two. 

Have you ever heard the term love it or hate it? You either love something or hate it, but both are opinions. You'e trying to eliminate one of the two. 

I'm not trying to eliminate it, I said I don't understand how you can hate (as you correctly pointed out an extreme end of emotions) something that doesn't impact your life at all.

As in I don't get how you can have such an extreme emotion to something you can avoid and has no impact on you living your life at all. Please point out where I've said you aren't allowed to hate something.

By all means hate him if you want I just don't see why you would express such a hatred to something perfectly avoidable. Much worse things in life than some guy on youtube making silly videos. Just seems like a waste of energy to me.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I'm not trying to eliminate it, I said I don't understand how you can hate (as you correctly pointed out an extreme end of emotions) something that doesn't impact your life at all.

As in I don't get how you can have such an extreme emotion to something you can avoid and has no impact on you living your life at all. Please point out where I've said you aren't allowed to hate something.

By all means hate him if you want I just don't see why you would express such a hatred to something perfectly avoidable. Much worse things in life than some guy on youtube making silly videos. Just seems like a waste of energy to me.

Because I can't avoid it. If it gets brought up here, many of us will see it. It's like Justin Beiber. I don't give a shit about him or his music, but because topics are made about it here, I'm forced to know he exists. Therefore, I am forced to hate him. 

I don't understand why you don't understand. Not everyone is going to like everything that everyone else likes.