Pewdiepie starting his own network.. (new contents)

Thanks, it seems that are a lot of guys in this forum that agree with me.

With over 30 million fans comes a lot of jealous, hateful humans that are anti-fans.

The hate is strong in this thread. I don't watch/like his videos but he seems like a pretty cool dude and he has donated to charities several times.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Wow, so much unwarranted hate flowing in the posts above—what's up with that? Felix is an incredibly successful person, who both has worked, and continues to work insanely hard to stay at the top. Instead of hating him, I believe he should be applauded, no matter what you think of his content it's still a great achievement.

If he does decide to go and create his own network, I wish him best of luck!

No one really hates him, rather the character he portrays in his videos, no one hates him being successful, just the way he got success...with horrible content and by targeting it at 12 year olds which then do most of his marketing for him, they're the ones responsible for his success really.

Edited by OlekKing

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

Wow, so much unwarranted hate flowing in the posts above—what's up with that? Felix is an incredibly successful person, who both has worked, and continues to work insanely hard to stay at the top. Instead of hating him, I believe he should be applauded, no matter what you think of his content it's still a great achievement.

If he does decide to go and create his own network, I wish him best of luck!

i think this is that "find something to hate" moment, people dont like that someone(or something) has become successful so they try to find something to hate. People are like magnets, as the size of supporters increase the number of wan*ers also increases, well at least thats what ive seen from most communities these days

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

When a screaming muppet gets vastly tons of encouragement and attention meanwhile serious people don't receive a quarter of that then I'd immediately state the fact that people have woefully lost their snotty minds.

He gets that much attention and so many views because that's what people want to watch. I don't know how his statistics look exactly, but I would imagine that a huge part of his audience is <14 years old. He's not "taking away" viewers from anybody why does "serious content", the people watching him would just watch the next "screaming muppet" on youtube because that's what they want to watch.

No one here hates him, rather the character he portrays in his videos, no one hates him being successful, just the way he got success...with horrible content and by targeting it at 12 year olds which then do most of his marketing for him, they're the ones responsible for his success really.

"I hope he gets ebola" seems pretty hateful to me. And you can't simply wish the character he portraits to get a terrible illness, this would definitely target the person, Felix, himself. People need to realize the difference there and they should stop wishing people horrible things or threatening them on the internet.

With over 30 million fans comes a lot of jealous, hateful humans that are anti-fans.

So your point is, when I don't like something I will tell you and I'm not jealous I just don't like his content I hate it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I am both shocked at how Maker could fail to keep their main partner (by FAR their largest partner) happy enough to extend a contract, but also intrigued at the potential of a studio or network created and run by someone that is so obviously business savvy and deeply invested into Youtube on a personal level. You can bash his content all you like (not a huge fan myself so say the least) but the man himself is intelligent and knows how to exploit an opportunity. I also have no reason to question his character and good intentions.

I'd like to see where this goes.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

He gets that much attention and so many views because that's what people want to watch. I don't know how his statistics look exactly, but I would imagine that a huge part of his audience is <14 years old. He's not "taking away" viewers from anybody why does "serious content", the people watching him would just watch the next "screaming muppet" on youtube because that's what they want to watch.

"I hope he gets ebola" seems pretty hateful to me. And you can't simply wish the character he portraits to get a terrible illness, this would definitely target the person, Felix, himself. People need to realize the difference there and they should stop wishing people horrible things or threatening them on the internet.

Oh sorry i didn't waste my time reading all the posts in the thread.

Also i hope you realize no one actually means that kind of shit literally.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

>doesn't read the comments.

>makes broad statement about comments.

Personally I find his content annoying, but I think he is a pretty cool guy.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

>doesn't read the comments.

>makes broad statement about comments.

Is this the kind of jab you want to throw at me?

Fair enough.

>doesn't take a moment to understand i wasn't specifically talking about the comments here, but rather the negative/inflammatory attitude towards Pewdiepie in general

And yet again, at the end you evoke Felix, not Pewdiepie. He is a good person, his youtube persona is appalling.

No one really means any harm towards Felix, those who do are just really a tiny percentage comprised of sociopaths.

Like his style or not, you have to respect him for what he has achieved and what he has done

Edit: For everyone though, even though his style of video's do not suit you he has done more than you can imagine so he deserves your respect.

Why should someone respect him for just shouting childish words all the time in a mic

Is this the kind of jab you want to throw at me?

Fair enough.

>doesn't take a moment to understand i wasn't specifically talking about the comments here, but rather the negative/inflammatory attitude towards Pewdiepie in general

And yet again, at the end you evoke Felix, not Pewdiepie. He is a good person, his youtube persona is appalling.

No one really means any harm towards Felix, those who do are just really a tiny percentage comprised of sociopaths.

No one here hates him, rather the character he portrays in his videos, no one hates him being successful, just the way he got success...with horrible content and by targeting it at 12 year olds which then do most of his marketing for him, they're the ones responsible for his success really.

I hope that clears things up. I guess there is no point continuing a discussion with someone dishonest.

Why should someone respect for just shouting childish words all the time in a mic

eec.jpg

I hope that clears things up. I guess there is no point continuing a discussion with someone dishonest.

How full of yourself are you? I didn't notice that i typed in "here" instead of "really" which i was i was originally attempting to convey.

I'm so incredibly sorry that i switched two words around without noticing it!

At the end why do you keep pressing on it? I very much doubt anyone wishes real harm towards Felix be it here or somewhere else, apart from a very insignificant percentage of people who are most likely sociopaths. That was the point i was attempting to make.

And i'll say it myself, i hope that Pewdiepie contracts Ebola and stops staining YouTube.

So your point is, when I don't like something I will tell you and I'm not jealous I just don't like his content I hate it.

Do you honestly think anybody on the forum cares about whether you like a youtuber's content or not? Keep your petty insults to yourself, you'll get nowhere in life by hating on people. It's really immature, and the fact that you have to inflate your ego by saying that a few people agree with you, well that's just middle school mentality. It's the internet, you can find people who think rape and murder are okay, but that doesn't make it true just because a few people agree with them.

How full of yourself are you? I didn't notice that i typed in "here" instead of "really" which i was i was originally attempting to convey.

I'm so incredibly sorry that i switched two words around without noticing it!

At the end why do you keep pressing on it? I very much doubt anyone wishes real harm towards Felix be it here or somewhere else, apart from a very insignificant percentage of people who are most likely sociopaths. That was the point i was attempting to make.

And i'll say it myself, i hope that Pewdiepie contracts Ebola and stops staining YouTube.

You were trying to call me out for "misinterpreting" what you said, at least make sure you were right. If it was an honest mistake, I take back what I said completely. Sorry.

As for the point I was going to make:

If you don't think wishing a contraction of Ebola on someone suggests a small amount of hatred, then that is your opinion. It's very arguable either way. I would think it does. You could argue that people hate his character and not the man himself, but from what I see people draw almost no distinction between the two.

You were trying to call me out for "misinterpreting" what you said, at least make sure you were right. If it was an honest mistake, I take back what I said completely. Sorry.

If you don't think wishing a contraction of Ebola on someone suggests a small amount of hatred, then that is your opinion. It's very arguable either way. I would think it does. You could argue that people hate his character and not the man himself, but from what I see people draw almost no distinction between the two.

If they literally are suggesting that Felix should contract such a horrible disease then yes, it is petty and vile of a thing to say. I draw a distinction though and i'm guessing most people do as well, even if they do it kind of subconsciously, i'm sure that if you asked most people they would say "No! I didn't aim that at his person, just this character that he portrays on Youtube."

And yes, it was an honest mistake that i overlooked.

Well Felix is a real person and you can't really wish ebola on his "personality." It happens with anyone in the spotlight, the vocal minority that doesn't like their entertainment and don't know how to just avoid it peacefully wish death and other things on the entertainers because they can't distinguish between the real person and what that person creates. They don't like a singer so they wish death on them. Either way, whether he believes it or not, there is a small amount of hateful people on the forum that only comment to trash things.

If you think it is "wasting your time" to read through the comments on a forum thread that you want to participate in then I would maybe think twice about joining those kinds of discussions. I can understand it if there are 5+ or in some cases dozens of pages, but in this case it is literally just one and a half pages. If your time is really so precious then I wouldn't waste it on a forum to begin with.

Secondly, "nobody really means it" is not a counter argument to this kind of behaviour. It boggles my mind that some people think it is "okay" to publicly wish for someones death or to send them death threats as long as they "don't mean it". If people sent you at least 3 letters a day and each one of them contained a very detailed threat to your life, to your family and to your friends you wouldn't just say "oh they probably don't mean it that way" and brush it off like that. You would be terrified, and rightfully so. That is what those kinds of people probably have to deal with each and every day, just in digital form.

I don't want to lecture anyone here and I am certain that the poster before didn't actually want Felix, the actual person, another human being, to die, but I truly believe that some people need to step back and just look at what they're writing from a different perspective. The perspective of the person it is targeted at.

Never watched a single video of his, and probs never will

dispite not being a real fan of him i say way to go pewds, hopefully other's will follow your lead or join you along the way.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Never watched a single video of his, and probs never will

You should. At least then you'll understand the hatred he gets. His videos are dumb and dumb people watch them. That doesn't mean he isn't successful, it just means he caters to the stupid (genius idea really). It's similar to how walmart caters to the poor/lazy. He knows his audience. 

Why should someone respect him for just shouting childish words all the time in a mic

He has achieved more than you can imagine in terms of status, etc. and he has been able to donate a considerable amount to charity. THAT is why he deserves respect.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861