Any Way To Buy An NVIDIA Lan Hoodie?

Flight1sim

I really want a Lan Hoodie 2.0, but they're sold out everywhere, is there anyplace that sells them, i'll even take Ebay (not used of course!)

:P

@LinusTech, @Slick, @nicklmg, @LinusTech, Please ask nvidia to bring them back, at least for a little while?! THERE ARE TECHIES IN NEED OF LAN HOODIES!

EDIT: Now with Poll

EDIT: Sent a PM to Linus, Slick and Nick asking them to request Nvidia for Hoodies!!!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I really want a Lan Hoodie 2.0, but they're sold out everywhere, is there anyplace that sells them, i'll even take Ebay (not used of course!)

i would like one to but i cant find one either

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

make one.

but...

but...

Its not official!!!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Yeah the only place that sold them has been out of stock for several years.

I highly doubt they are restocking it. I also wanted one.

Maybe we can petition @LinusTech to somehow talk to nvidia and get more made :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yeah the only place that sold them has been out of stock for several years.

I highly doubt they are restocking it. I also wanted one.

Maybe we can petition @LinusTech to somehow talk to nvidia and get more made :)

waa, they were in the Nvidia Store for a while (like last year) and now they're gone!!!!

@LinusTech, @Slick, @nicklmg, @LinusTech, Please ask nvidia to bring them back, at least for a little while?! THERE ARE TECHIES IN NEED OF LAN HOODIES!

It is a myth.......they never existed. Nvidia was trolling us imo.

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

waa, they were in the Nvidia Store for a while (like last year) and now they're gone!!!!

Well the nvidia store has been replaced with this page : http://store.nvidia.com/sstore?Action=DisplayGlobalSelectPage&SiteID=nvidia to sell the shield.

The only place that you could possibly get the lan hoodie from is here : http://www.g8brand.com/products/nvidia-by-g8-lan-hoodie-with-hot-hands-technology but they have been sold out for over a year.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

It is a myth.......they never existed. Nvidia was trolling us imo.

Linus own one. He made a video on it.

Spoiler

please vote in poll above

I ordered mine from G8 sometime last year after seeing them on the Nvidia store. The shipping took forever but I did end up with one after a few emails back and forth between their CEO. He was nice enough to send me their LAN bag for free which now houses my extra keyboards. The G8 eSports Hoodie is essentially the same thing minus the Nvidia branding. If anyone's curious though I really like both sweatshirts I've gotten from G8. They're very comfy and surprisingly warm without feeling very thick.

Desktop - CPU Core i7 4770k - MOBO ASUS Maximus VI Hero - GPU Nvidia GTX770 - RAM 16Gb Corsair Dominator GT - PSU Corsair TX750V2 - Storage OCZ Vertex III 120Gb - Case Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

unRAID - CPU Phenom X6 1090T - MOBO ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R1 - RAM 16Gb Kingston ECC - PSU EVGA 650G1 - Storage 5x3TB WD Red - Case NZXT Source 210

I asked them about it when I was down there for Mod24. I don't think they're bringing it back.

Maybe we could talk to G8 about an LTT one or something though?

Aww well thats unfortunate :P

I would definitely buy an LTT one!

Thanks!

I asked them about it when I was down there for Mod24. I don't think they're bringing it back.

Maybe we could talk to G8 about an LTT one or something though?

I would absolutely purchase a LTT branded hoodie from them.

Desktop - CPU Core i7 4770k - MOBO ASUS Maximus VI Hero - GPU Nvidia GTX770 - RAM 16Gb Corsair Dominator GT - PSU Corsair TX750V2 - Storage OCZ Vertex III 120Gb - Case Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

unRAID - CPU Phenom X6 1090T - MOBO ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R1 - RAM 16Gb Kingston ECC - PSU EVGA 650G1 - Storage 5x3TB WD Red - Case NZXT Source 210

pics or didn't happen

it was available on G8 and Nvidia store

pics or didn't happen

Here's the LAN hoodie. My girlfriend currently has my regular G8 one and the bag is in the closet. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e631lnfawwyqvtx/2014-10-13%2020.02.56.jpg?dl=0

Sorry for the noise, it's dark in my room. :)

Here's the LAN hoodie. My girlfriend currently has my regular G8 one and the bag is in the closet. :)

2014-10-13%2020.02.56.jpg?dl=0

umm pic doesnt work

umm pic doesnt work

Sorry, I'll just put the Dropbox link there. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e631lnfawwyqvtx/2014-10-13%2020.02.56.jpg?dl=0

AHH pick it up off the floor!!

you'll damage it.. 

AHH pick it up off the floor!!

you'll damage it.. 

Hahaa, I have to wash it anyways. :) It's one of my favorite sweatshirts though.