Asus ROG Boards

blknight88

Wow just wow... Soo many smart new thing on that.

I was planning on µATX in september but this may be a game changer.

love the new mini itx, now you could build a little gamebox with a ROG-heart (not that other mini itx mobo's are bad but you get my point..)

Main:Corsair Obsidian 650D||Corsair AX1200||Asus Rampage IV-E||Intel I7 3930K@4,8Ghz||16GB Corsair Dominator GT 2133C9||Asus GTX680 DCUIITOP SLI||full costum waterloop||Cosair Force GT 240GB||2x2.5" WD Black 750GB
bench; Dimastech bench||Corsair HX750||Asus Maximus IV Gene||Intel I7 2600K@4,5Ghz||8Gb Corsair Dominator GT 1866C9||Asus GTX660Ti||XSPC costum waterloop||Corsair Force 3 120GB||4x2TB HDD
Laptop: Apple Macbook Pro 15" 2012

703590_548706955185839_291808398_o.jpg969049_548706905185844_441683653_n.jpg

976249_548706861852515_768176105_o.jpg

Just, yes. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Wow! That m-ITX board is ridiculously full of features that I'm looking for! Great audio w/o compromising great performance. Now, imagine putting that in a Black Prodigy or a FT03-Mini. Holy cow! Only problem now is heatsink clearance.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Newegg TV has a video featuring the ROG boards, 8:02 you can see the Formula all nekkid!

Is that a FireWire port on the far bottom left end of the IO on the Impact board?

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

Am I blind or very tired because I can't see any audio ports on that m-itx ROG board

Edit: they were Black on Black, now I see them just fine

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

that looks awesome, shame most itx only cases don't have a window to see it.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

You can get one for the prodigy and the one evga is coming out with so that is a couple at least.

I was thinking of what board to get for Haswell, i think the formula might be it. That's one sexy mobo

YYEEESSS I was so pissed then Asus made all of their mainstream boards including the mini TIX, that gold because I want to do a mini ITX build for work but I don't like the colors. This is fucking PERFECT I am going to build this shit immediately. 

Bit Fenix Prodigy, you can get the window for it for $20 on newegg. 

Is that a FireWire port on the far bottom left end of the IO on the Impact board?

no thats display port port 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

So excited for that mini ITX board. Combine that with one of the new NGFF SSDs that can go in the combo card attachment and I'm just so happy. this is such good news, I may get haswell instead of ivy bridge after all just to use this board. 

no thats display port port 

I will confirm this.

Lots of great features in such a small form factor! Looks like they used the design on the P8Z77-I Deluxe by having a PCB sticking out of the motherboard to put more features on it.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7023/asus-rog-press-conference-rog-maximus-vi-formula-and-impact

Asus has announced the new formula, with a new board the impact which is a itx board which i think is awesome.

I also the Rog armor looks Amazing 

Now you can have a family 

With the formula (ATX) DAD

The Gene (m-ATX) Mother 

And now the Impact (ITX) Child :)

Formula%20Armor_575px.png

these boards are extremely beautiful i would have bought the  hero version if it had a dvi port on the back ...may still actually heh...because atm i would be using the integrated gpu in the processor...but in the future id get an external gpu hehe

most likely hdmi to dvi adapter...xD