louddifference

his name was trevor. he was hit by a drunk driver today at 10am, went into a coma and died in hospital after going into a coma.

i have no idea what to do.

he was a great guy.

Nothing you can do, cry over it if he meant something to you, and move on.

I dont even know hoe to respond to these topics honestly. I got hit by a truck last June while biking home. I walked away (kinda) I guess some people just arent as lucky. I know this doesnt really help but Ive never been in this type of situation so I dont really know

Zero tolerance for drunk drivers - the driver deserves whatever punishment he's dealt. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

my condolences.. Just keep fond memories of him in your heart & stay close to his family for the time being, it'll mean a lot for them , in a way...

Details separate people.

I dont even know what to say to this, but try not to think about it too much.

his name was trevor. he was hit by a drunk driver today at 10am, went into a coma and died in hospital at 4pm

he was a great guy.

Nothing you can do. Life is unfair and unpredictable. Right now you're probably in shock and it will sink in later.

Grieve, remember him and be glad you got to meet him while he was around.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

his name was trevor. he was hit by a drunk driver today while on his bike at 10am, went into a coma and died in hospital at 4pm

he was a great guy.

holy fucking shit he was 16???

Zero tolerance for drunk drivers - he deserves whatever punishment he's dealt. 

wait, who are you talking about, the driver who killed trevor?

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Go to his funeral bro and pay your last respect

My condolences .... 

holy fucking shit he was 16???

Yup. Drunk drivers aren't exactly picky.

Happened to my aunt and uncle as well (I had never met them). I have that uncle's middle name.

Honestly I wish the penalties for driving drunk were as follows

1st time: Lose your license. 

2nd time when you get your license back: Prison.

3rd time when you get your license back: Prison with no chance of ever getting your license back.

They are way too easy on drunk driving in america. 

Yup. Drunk drivers aren't exactly picky.

Happened to my aunt and uncle as well (I had never met them). I have that uncle's middle name.

Honestly I wish the penalties for driving drunk were as follows

1st time: Lose your license. 

2nd time when you get your license back: Prison.

3rd time when you get your license back: Prison with no chance of ever getting your license back.

They are way too easy on drunk driving in america. 

Honestly prison costs too much, we should bring back public hangings.

Holy shit, I don't even know what to say. 

my condolences

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

his name was trevor. he was hit by a drunk driver today while on his bike at 10am, went into a coma and died in hospital at 4pm

he was a great guy.

Dont be sad because it ended, smile because it happened :')

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

My condolences.

I hope the drunk driver gets a real long sentence. I have zero respect for people who have no regard for human life, so if you get in a car drunk and endanger everyone around you, you deserve whatever gets thrown at you.

Rest in peace Trevor

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Sorry to hear this. Its tough losing a friend. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Dont be sad because it ended, smile because it happened :')

As kind of a sentiment as that is...

No. Be sad. It is a life cut FAR too short for no reason at all.

Well go the funeral and anything else the family has and make sure you let his family and friends know how much you are going to miss him. 

Now in regards to the drunk driver politics these days in many parts of the world shows too much leniency and second chances and like another poster hinted at I'm more for getting rid of the scum sooner that makes this world a worse place.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Life, y u so unfair?

All you could do is maybe take the drunk driver to the court and hope he gets some big fines / a long sentence in prison. I know what it feels to loose a close person to you, although I personally didn't feel much when I lost my father (maybe I'm a psychopath?)... Anyway, my condolences. This is just how the life is, everyone dies someday.

RIP, Trevor.

And my apologies in advance in case I said something inappropriate.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I hate people who get onto the road while not giving a crap about intoxication, endangering others and the like. I want those people gone. Call a taxi if you're drunk and pick up your car tomorrow. Drink less next time too.

Attend his funeral and move past it. I know he meant a lot but life is about changing and moving on and dwelling on the past and events surrounding the situation will only make things worse. 

Hope all goes well for you. Have a nice day.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||