What is the cost of your current gaming pc?

LemonSpice

I don't know if you guys see it or not but there is indeed a comma between the 3 and the 2 0's which makes it 3k not 3....

it needs to have a third 0 before i will say its 3000

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Well once I get a couple more upgrades it'll be $3000+. I do plan on going 4K if it's true 8GB VRAM versions of GTX 980s are going to be released which will raise that price even higher for me if so. :)

Right now, I'm sitting close to $600 (Dell, netbook, radio tuner, monitor, and peripherals).

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

started out with $650 budget and over 2 years I am current at $1716.78 with the pricing at PCpartpicker

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

it needs to have a third 0 before i will say its 3000

lol I stand corrected, I didn't see it 

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

My builds are usually just constantly upgraded a piece at a time till they become new builds, like a lot of people. Though if you add up everything that's in my current gaming machine, monitors accessories and all its about $2800. Considering that parts of it are starting to get out of date, the number makes me sad. I put about 1500$ into my NAS, but it should be good for many years.

I am just going to respond with the budget of my next PC and all / the one in current progress as my current rig goes to my mother.

My overall set-up and rig is far overkill, but I like way above 60fps for everything, I love 1440p(4k in the future as I love the pixel density on 27 / 30 inch) and I absolutely cannot live without audiophile equipment xD  So, my stuff is in the upward 8000 - 9000 range.

For just the PC, budget was around $2500. I had a second GPU for a little while that I sold later. Spent around $2100 for what I currently have. With monitors and peripherals and speakers, I'm way over budget.

My build isn't going to be explicitly for gaming... It hasn't been built yet but I intended for it to cost about $1,500 but I just was like meh I guess I'll wait a bit longer so I can build something more satisfying for a longer time... Now as it stands my future build with out the extras just the computer it's self is like under $2,000 but adding on the monitor, keyboard, mouse, desk and chair (since I don't have any of that as I own a laptop and it's not stationary.) makes it around $2,500... 

So hopefully mid 2015 I'll actually be able to build the computer...

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

£3,500 for the whole setup, which equates to around $5,600.

| Victory's Custom Power Mac G5 Gaming PC Build |
Case: Custom Power Mac G5 (black) | GPU: NVIDIA EVGA GTX 780Ti 3GB SuperClocked | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3-2133Mhz
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K @ 3.5GHz | PSU: Corsair AX860i

This & I have no budget! 

If I want something I try to find a way to get it even if I have to wait to get it!

Same here, I don't have a budget and If I do want something, I will get it. However I do set a limit and see whether what I bought it worth my money in the long run. Like between GTX 970 and GTX 980, I'll go with a GTX 970 because it cost less and

can last just as long as the GTX 980. My main rig, with peripherials comes out to about $2,600 to $3,000.

My old board cost me $300, used it for about 6 years so that comes out to about 13 cents per day to run it.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

ive spent just over $2200 AUD and still have some minor mods to go (~$200)

YES, this is much more than i expected. i originally was gonna spend max of $1900 on the whole setup

MotherBoard: Asus Z87 Gryphon CPU: i5 4670k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X41 GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290 DCUII RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 2x4GB

PSU: Corsair HX650v2 SemiModular Storage: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D mATX Monitor: Samsung S24D590PL Keybord: Ducky Shine Zero Cherry  Red Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45

originally my budget was like, 600 or 700. Added some more stuff over time (fans, AIO, air cooler, larkooler kit, ssd, seasonic X-series psu, gpu). Ended up spending an extra roughly 400 to switch to a z97 mobo and 4690k.

Went cheap to begin with, regretted it, ended up spending more than I should have.

I have a similar story :( lol

Making a new Multi-Purpose workstation. Budget: $5k AUD

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

I've upgraded over time so it's hard to remember the price of everything but I always buy within my budget. I've had the philosophy that if I stay within my budget then I'll have more money for the future to buy the new and improved version of the part. 

1850 $ = 1450 € for me, I'm very surprised that's my PC cost more than in the US, yes because it's Europe and i live in France. That's not a surprise for me then the IT material is more cheapest in US. 

£1500 which is about $2400, it's a great rig but I went well over budget and I won't make that mistake ever again. 

£1500 which is about $2400, it's a great rig but I went well over budget and I won't make that mistake ever again. 

yea i just upgrade over time now

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

I've spent over £3000 on my first build (less than a year old), I will be adding new headphones, amp and dac soon too ( another £500 - 1000 )

£200 Inc OS for what is probably not considered gaming pc, but I still game on it.

I had no budget. My only regret is going AMD instead of Intel/Nvidia. Probably the last time I build AMD. 

I had no budget. My only regret is going AMD instead of Intel/Nvidia. Probably the last time I build AMD. 

I'm sorry for you, but AMD's CPU are suck. You should to buy an intel CPU and AMD GPU is a good equal.

For my current setup, the tower itself cost about $1500 when it was all said and done. I have spent about another $800 on monitors, and about $275 on peripherals. This is the retail price of it all, not including os, shipping or tax.