Builder is Leaving

Builder

Not going to make this long winded because there's no point in pretending I spent a long time deciding this.

In short I've had too many run ins with ignorant people and after my third warning point it's finally time to quit. The political climate is intolerable, nobody really appreciates the things that I'm interested in here, and there are better ways I could be spending my time. I'd try to get myself banned to make it easier for me to quit but don't want to make an ass of myself in so doing. I think we all know who ​really irks me here so the name isn't worth mentioning. I'll give you a hint, it's not @LAwLz.

I hope I didn't waste too much of your time by making you read this. Goodbye.

Edit: Oh yeah, all those stupid fuckers who think I'm an astroturfer: I'm not. Newsflash.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Awwwwww why you leave?

You're the only one who really likes apple, and it makes things more interesting! :(

I know who you're talking about. I saw the flame war in the suggestions thread.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Bye bye....

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

He'll be back.

No he ain't. You scared him. :angry:

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Not going to start another argument. Every time I try to talk or start a thread about something I enjoy, he'd flame me, what else can I say but what I feel/experience.

I never asked him to leave, I don't specifically want him to, I'd just like to be able to state my own opinions without him and others jumping all over me for saying what I think. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Not going to start another argument. Every time I try to talk or start a thread about something I enjoy, he'd flame me, what else can I say but what I feel/experience.

Talk to the hand. You've started enough fights with him already. 

Not you too...

Idk know man maybe I should leave now...

bruh, you got 7 posts to 10k. get those first, then leave.

I won't stop you (or anyone for that matter)... But... at least... let us know why...

you at least have to get to 10k posts :/ (but srsly, dont leave)

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Sya M8

Enjoy the start of the rest of your life ;)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Talk to the hand. You've started enough fights with him already. 

I admit I've started things with him before, wouldn't try to hide it since it's basically public record. That being said, he's done and continued to do the same to me just as many times. But don't try to pretend that it's always been me that started the fights because it hasn't.

I won't stop you (or anyone for that matter)... But... at least... let us know why...

Because of me......probably?

Stay or go, I don't care. Just stop flaming me and I'll stop flaming you, end of story @Builder. I'll even stay out of apple threads (which I do 99% of the time unless they mess something up or something)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

iaguwdjkahclkniuceiubfnnnNOP

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

ok so it took a month and a half for some one to quit, pretty much a statement about how things have changed in the last 6 months

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Builder made me feel self conscious.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

I admit I've started things with him before, wouldn't try to hide it since it's basically public record. That being said, he's done and continued to do the same to me just as many times. But don't try to pretend that it's always been me that started the fights because it hasn't.

Because of me......probably?

Stay or go, I don't care. Just stop flaming me and I'll stop flaming you, end of story @Builder. I'll even stay out of apple threads (which I do 99% of the time unless they mess something up or something)

I've witnessed some of the stuff... Not too sure how it ended up like this though... Still, it's a bit sad to see some of the more famous/notorious people on this site leave...

Haha, I shall miss your Apple love.

...what the hell is an Astroturfer?

In all honestly I think you would have a better time on an Apple forum.

I picture them being more mature (in age, this forum is filled with young teens, and thus also in general attitude), and they don't flame Apple.

On the other hand I have seen them be completely uneducated when it comes to things like Android and such.

Hate to see you go, but love to watch you leave.

with that fine digital ass of yours

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Just keep this one civil guys.

I will miss having the representation of the other side around here, and I wish you luck on your future endeavors.

But what I always wanted to say to you was this. You fought a battle not worth winning here.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

later. I had no problems with you, hell I don't even really know who you are, all I know is you seem to like apple and I'm fine i with that. I like their products and operating systems I just don't own or use any. I was looking forward to more apple news myself but i guess that isn't going to happen.

bruh, you got 7 posts to 10k. get those first, then leave.

I dont understand the logic of caring about post count when you would be quitting a forum.

...what the hell is an Astroturfer?

tldr, people that get paid in order to leave a good impression of a company, person, etc regardless of having flaws, problems, etc, its kinda like disguised rep

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here