HELP! Tried to download aimbot - messed up laptop

ItsThisIdiot

I tried to download aimbot but then I realized that it was a bad idea. Deleted some junk and Norton security. Now the bottom right says I have Internet but my browsers say otherwise. Plz help

The complete lack of information in this post is astounding.

what exactly is this "junk" you deleted?

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Id love to say I have no sympathy for you at all for downloading an Aimbot... but I wont be that guy.

Do a system restore to before you started messing around with the aimbot.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Serves you right, don't cheat kids

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

hehe

rule #1  free aimbot = immediate ban or malware/virus

always ALWAYS buy ur Aimbots

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

hehe

rule #1  free aimbot = immediate ban or malware/virus

always ALWAYS buy ur Aimbots

Yeah thats good advice... how about dont use aimbots and play the game with your own skill?  :rolleyes:

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I am the only who never heard of aimbot?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

HAHAHA serves you right for trying to cheat also couldn't have got a more fitting name. 

I am the only who never heard of aimbot?

It basically aims the gun for you so you can't miss. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1. lol

2. not enough information.

@cesrai it's a cheat for FPS games that aims at opponents for you.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I would help you. But you fucking deserve this. If I helped you, you would just go and try and find another aimbot like an asshole.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

downloads dodgey software off internet, deletes antivirus, computer gets screwed, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You know there is a special place in hell for people using aimbots right ?

And your name suits you well by the way

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4260182476

CPU - Intel 3770k @ 4.5GHz + CM 212 EVO + Noctua NF-F12/ GPU - EVGA GTX 780 SC w/ ACX / PSU - Corsair AX860i / Motherboard - Z77A-GD55 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM / HDD - 1.5TB WDC Black - 3.0TB WDC Red - 120GB Sandisk Extreme - 500GB Samsung 850 / Display - Asus PB287Q 4K and Asus VG248 + 3D Vision 2 glasses / Mouse - G500s 

Re-install windows or try a system restore...

Also

Karma~

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

DAMN HOE THATS WHAT CHEATERS GET! R.I.P YOU NERD!!! lol jk i honestly dont understand why you would try and cheat...

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Hopefully you learned from your mistake and won't try to do it again. Not to mention all the hate you're getting for trying to get one and not even using it, so yeah don't even think about using aimbot again.

Let's put the aimbot to one side, it's still a guy with a messed up PC asking for help on a tech forum (even if it's his first post (and an awful one at that)).

First things, reply to people, there are some of us that will help you out so answer their questions, don't make a thread and then not look at it for an hour. If this was me, I'd immediately download malwarebytes and remove personal information. Treat your laptop as it's infected. Then uninstall, delete leftover files, clear temporary files, re-run malwarebytes 2 or 3 times. When all traces are gone, re-install Norton and run that a few times. Unless there are anyother problems then it should be gone.

If you have your original OS disc, just cut your loses and reinstall it.

Yeah thats good advice... how about dont use aimbots and play the game with your own skill?  :rolleyes:

thats no fun

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

karma sucks huh

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

also the issue honestly doesnt neccesarily come from you being a dirty cheater. 

the icon at the bottem doesnt really mean you have internet, it just means that you are connected to the network. it could be an ip or dns issue.

try command prompt:

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

ipconfig /flushdns

restart your computer

if its not fixed, powercycle your modem and router. and it should work.

ps dont be a dirty cheater

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Karma. im not going to help.

Intel Core I7 4770K @ 3.5Ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1070 OC to 2163mhz | Asus Z87 Pro LGA 1150 MotherBoard | 16 (2x8) Crucial Ballistix 1600 Mhz RAM | 256gb ADATA Xpg SX900 SSD | WD Black 1TB | NZXT 750 Watt PSU | Phantom 530 White Case | 2x Benq Rl2455HM | K70RGB (First gen) Cherry MX Red