Windows 10 Insider Topic

Gachr
12 hours ago, gabrielcarvfer said:

Have you tried registering all apps again with PowerShell? You can try with the following command:
Get-AppxPackage -allusers | foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register "$($_.InstallLocation)\appxmanifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode}

Tried now, the app remains there.

ps: sou brasileiro também, hehe.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

On 5/28/2016 at 5:11 PM, Chevy_Monsenhor said:

Since i installed the compilation 14342 (now on the 14352), i got a broken app linked to my start menu.

Does anybody know how can i remove this thing from here?

Captura de Tela (19).png

Try opening the Windows Store and check for Updates and Downloads for any apps you have installed:

24437d1436906602-store-update-apps-autom

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

23 minutes ago, ionbasa said:

Try opening the Windows Store and check for Updates and Downloads for any apps you have installed:

No updates whatsoever.

I think this is the remains of the old Insider Feedback app, which now is the Feedback Hub.

I'm gonna phone Microsoft tomorrow, see if they can explain me what that is.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

Opening Windows Holographic to Partners for a New Era of Mixed Reality

By Terry Myerson / Executive Vice President, Windows and Devices Group

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2016/06/01/opening-windows-holographic-to-partners-for-a-new-era-of-mixed-reality/

Today, we announced that Windows Holographic is coming to devices of all shapes and sizes from fully immersive virtual reality to fully untethered holographic computing. Today we invited our OEM, ODM, and hardware partners to build PCs, displays, accessories and mixed reality devices with the Windows Holographic platform.

Exciting :D 

I know this is a peripheral thing but its part of the Windows 10 experience so I thought to post it here.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Update Store app is now

• Faster
  • New loading swirl animation
  • Updates of apps, now show download size (but it doesn't say how big the download is)

Here is something I stubble upon...

Capture.PNG

I checked those 2 check boxes, and I saw nothing different after reboot. No utility on the start menu or anything...

Don't know how it is supposed to work, maybe something with PowerShell.

1 hour ago, GoodBytes said:

Here is something I stubble upon...

Capture.PNG

I checked those 2 check boxes, and I saw nothing different after reboot. No utility on the start menu or anything...

Don't know how it is supposed to work, maybe something with PowerShell.

Those are only on Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise so I can't test them. :(

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

New Windows 10 Build.

Build 14361

(No build if your Windows 10 is in French due a bug)

What's new:

Mostly bug fixes and improvement. Just a heads up: start menu is slow to appear many times on this build.

Aside from that:

• LastPass extension for Edge
  • Hyper-V Container
  • Updated Settings panel look
  • New Blu-ray icon (no more Win7 Aero icon)
  • Windows Ink improvements
    • The Windows Ink ruler is now long enough to span diagonally across the entire Surface Book display.
    • We fixed an issue with the Windows Ink pencil tool, where the line when drawing along the ruler wouldn’t be flush with the ruler as well as an issue resulting in a slight flicker visible in the colored section when opening the Pen, Pencil or Highlighter flyout.
    • We have updated the Touch Inking icon in Windows Ink Workspace to be more reminiscent of the Windows Ink Workspace icon.
    • We improved the performance of loading the Sketchpad thumbnail in the Windows Ink Workspace flyout from the taskbar.
    • Based on Insider feedback, we have made the “clear all” option more discoverable in Sketch Pad as the trash can icon in the menu bar. This was previously accessible as an option under the Erase button.

As for bug fixes:

• We fixed the issue causing keyboard navigation in Store apps like Netflix or Tweetium to not work.
  • We fixed the issue causing certain websites like YouTube to fail to render in Microsoft Edge or IE due to a recently implemented feature called TCP Fast Open.
  • We fixed an issue resulting in a strange grey bar frequently being seen on the left side of the Microsoft Edge browser window (for example, after invoking a context menu).
  • The window of active hours for when you are using your PC has been increased from 10 to 12 hours under Settings > Update & security > Windows Update and “Change active hours”.
  • We have updated the download notification in Microsoft Edge to include filename, download status, and site domain on separate lines.
  • Fixed an issue that would cause the icons to disappear from the tabs in Microsoft Edge after the DPI change corresponding with remotely connecting to the PC via Remote Desktop.
  • We fixed an issue where DNG file thumbnails were not displaying in File Explorer.
  • We polished the appearance of Start by reducing the amount of whitespace at the top of Start, and adding logic so that the scrollbars will immediately hide once your mouse is no longer hovering over that area. We also fixed an issue resulting in clipping on the bottom or side of Start’s context menus.
  • We fixed an issue where pressing the Enter key would not submit the Wi-Fi password in the network flyout from the taskbar.
  • We decreased the size of icons used in notifications from 64×64 to 48×48 – maintaining the visibility, while improving the use of space in the Action Center.
  • We have improved the reliability of Cortana’s listening after tapping the mic button and fixed an issue that resulted in focus being lost to Cortana’s search box after a typed search has been deleted via backspace.
  • We have updated Windows Defender to not show recap notifications in normal mode if no scans have been run, or in scan-only mode if no threads have been found.
  • We fixed an issue that resulted in certain apps, such as Photos, not being able to set the desktop background.
  • Going forward from Build 14361, your Task Manager settings will now be preserved across build updates.
  • We fixed an issue where Start wouldn’t dismiss after launching Sticky Notes, leading to Sticky Notes appearing behind Start.
  • We fixed an issue resulting in not being able to set your account picture in Settings using the camera option.
  • We have added a keyboard shortcut for opening the taskbar’s clock and calendar flyout – this shortcut is WIN + Alt + D.
  • We fixed an issue where Command Prompt wasn’t maximizing correctly on high DPI monitors. We also fixed an issue where Command Prompt wouldn’t refresh the windows properly when doing an upwards Ctrl + F search with a long output of text.
  • We fixed an issue where the taskbar’s volume icon was showing incorrect states for 0% and muted.
  • We fixed an issue where applying a new save location on the Storage Settings page for any one file type would result in any other pending save location changes being lost.
  •  

Download now!

Full blog post: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2016/06/08/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14361/

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364
https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2016/06/14/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14366-mobile-build-14364/

The team is now laser focused on getting ready to ship the Windows 10 Anniversary Update to customers this summer. This means you won’t see significant new features in builds for a little while. But these builds will include a bunch of really good and important fixes and general performance improvements that we need Windows Insiders to check out and give us feedback on. This update will go out to the 300+ million active devices already running Windows 10 today and beyond. Windows Insiders are critical to helping make that the Windows 10 Anniversary Update awesome for our customers.

Just like last time, the Quest will be marked as with:

LIMITED TIME Quests: Quests marked as “LIMITED TIME” will expire within 24hrs of being published so make sure you get to these before the time runs out and they’re replaced with new Quests.

ADVANCED Quests: Quests marked as “ADVANCED” are more technical and may require changing the system configuration on your device and require an understanding on how to revert the changes after the Quest is done. You should only perform Quests that you feel comfortable doing, if something goes wrong you’ll need to be able to troubleshoot how to get back to a good state on your PC.

Improvements and fixes for PC (Build 14366)

• For you mes amis: If you have a French Windows 10 Insider Preview build installed on your PC, you should receive this build as we have fixed the issue with the French translation process that caused a lot of text to revert from French back to English.
  • Navigating to the Privacy pages in Settings app will no longer crash the Settings app and prevent you from adjusting your privacy settings.
  • We have fixed the issue causing PC and Mobile devices trying to project to a PC (via the new PC Access feature) to fail.
  • We fixed the issue where Start would not launch while an app is installing for certain languages, such as Chinese or Portuguese (Brazil).
  • We’ve updated the size of the Windows Ink Workspace icon in the notification area on the taskbar to be more consistent with the other notification area icons. In a similar drive to improve the consistency of our experience, we’ve updated the X to leave the Windows Ink Workspace which will now show a red state when you hover over it. We also fixed an issue where mouse wheel scrolling wouldn’t work to spin the ruler with certain mice, and an issue where dismissing the share pane or accepting the prompt to enter tablet mode would result in exiting the Windows Ink Workspace.
  • We have updated Cortana search results, so now when you right-click on a .docx file, you’ll see a context menu option to open that file’s location.
  • We fixed an issue resulting in the monitors in under Settings > System > Display from sometimes jumping to a different ordering after being clicked and causing scaling changes. We also fixed an issue where the slider to change display scaling might jump to an unexpected scale factor as you were moving it.
  • We fixed an issue resulting in not being able to unsnap a full screen Remote Desktop window if you had been prompted credentials while connecting.
  • We fixed an issue when the tile names could become cut off after using semantic zoom, and one where Start tiles could no longer be moved with touch.
  • In an effort to improve visibility and access to your newly installed apps, we have moved the “Recently added” section of Start to be located above the “Most used” section in the All apps list. We’ve also increased the duration of time in which apps will be listed here – now 7 days, so you can easily try them out and decide if you want to pin them to Start or the taskbar for regular use and quick access.
  • We fixed an issue where an active VPN connection could block the PC from going from idle into sleep.
  • We fixed an issue where the touch keyboard might appear on the Lock screen after pressing the Num-Lock key on the keyboard.
  • We fixed an issue that could result in Microsoft Edge using a large amount of CPU when open to a page with many animated gifs, as well as an issue resulting in certain captchas not displaying correctly.
  • From this build on your default location will now be preserved across build updates.
  • We fixed an issue resulting in nothing happening if you attempted to expand a Skype notification in Action Center. We also fixed an issue where the scrollbar would draw with no margin from the chevron and X in Action Center notifications, and one where app logos might be missing from the Action Center.
  • We fixed an issue resulting in the cursor not showing up when interacting with the system using a Wacom tablet.
  • We fixed an issue where the Settings app could open to a blank page after selecting a settings page via search results.
  • We fixed an issue where the File Explorer window might navigate back to Quick Access after deleting something from the current folder in view. We also fixed an issue where right-clicking on the desktop might result in showing a spinning curser for a long time before the context menu would show.
  • We fixed an issue resulting in existing reminders failing to display in the Cortana UI, and an error when attempting to save a new reminder.
  • We have updated the Mobile Hotspot settings page to allow name, IP address, and mac address to be selectable so it can be copied elsewhere if needed.
  • We fixed an issue where the battery flyout might not report the correct overall charging state for devices with two batteries.
  • We fixed an issue where the title bars of apps using dark theme wouldn’t be dark when the window was not in focus, for example, Groove Music or Settings app.
  • We fixed an issue resulting in you sometimes seeing a progress indicator before the background image would load on the Lock screen

Known issues for PC (Build 14366)

• The Desktop App Converter Preview (Project Centennial) will fail to run on the Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366. If you are a developer utilizing the converter tool to convert your desktop app to UWP, we suggest skipping Build 14366 or switching to the Slow ring until we can fix this issue.
  • If you click on a file download link outside of Microsoft Edge, sometimes Edge will open a tab and close it without doing anything. The workaround is to go to the Download pane and start the download there by clicking “Save” or “Save As”.
  • Narrator does not launch when you toggle switch to “on” via Settings app > Ease of access > Narrator.

Looks promising. :) 

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 hour ago, SansVarnic said:

-snip-

this finally fixed the sleep issue on my SP4 where before this if I flip the type cover close and open it again, Windows will just get stuck at loading screen and only a hard reboot will get rid of it.

1 hour ago, atrash said:

this finally fixed the sleep issue on my SP4 where before this if I flip the type cover close and open it again, Windows will just get stuck at loading screen and only a hard reboot will get rid of it.

Interesting. I had this issue with with my desktop on the previous build than yours that caused issues (so, 2 builds ago). So, the, now, previous build fixed it for my desktop.

46 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

Interesting. I had this issue with with my desktop on the previous build than yours that caused issues (so, 2 builds ago).

yeah it was annoying. You cant log in after waking up from sleep. 9/10 you have to reboot again. i actually only realised about the fix today. Might have been fixed since the previous build. I havent bothered closing my type cover to sleep anymore. I just leave it open or detach it when in bed. waking up from sleep is still inconsistent in my experience. I've turned off the hibernate but it will still show up the Surface logo when waking up .

Edit: Also, I'm still loosing the touch functionality after waking up from sleep. And two finger tap for right click is iffy at best. not sure if that can be fixed from os update.

With the latest build on both desktop and phone of Windows 10, I noticed that the Store "Check for update" does not work. It checks for updates, but shows no results. I have to manually check each app, one by one, to get the latest version.

Do you have this problem? (note I disabled auto-app update).

41 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

With the latest build on both desktop and phone of Windows 10, I noticed that the Store "Check for update" does not work. It checks for updates, but shows no results. I have to manually check each app, one by one, to get the latest version.

Do you have this problem? (note I disabled auto-app update).

Interesting, I will have to check this. Ill being getting access to my pc tomorrow so I'll do it then.

My situation right really sucks... I will be happy when I finally get moved so I can have everything in one place again :(

[personal note: we found another house to look at..I hate moving it take to much time and the number of houses to look to get there. Uugh :|

hopefully this one works out but it looks the most promising so far and it is a nice one as well, built in 1880, has a brick basement and will need work but that is right up my alley with 10+ years of carpentry experience :) ]

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

So I am not posting this on Tech News section, because we don't know if it will make Redstone 1 release or not, and if it might come or be axed, nor know how it will work.

But:

windows-10-store-install-location.jpg?it

For what it seem to be large app/games you can specify which drive you want the app/game to install. Sadly, you can't specify an exact path, just a drive letter. I guess it makes a folder called Package or something like that, and the app/game folder name with the Store ID will be inside.

Source: http://www.windowscentral.com/windows-store-will-let-you-select-install-location-large-applications-and-games

Hello everyone. NOTE: I have a genuine Windows 7 copy.

I need help figuring out should i download Windows 10 or keep Windows 7.

My friend told me that Windows 10 can now be reverted back to your previous OS.

Is that true?

And if i upgrade to Windows 10 will that delete some unknown programs (like savegame editors, game file extractors and so on)?

Also does the free copy come with Office (i need Word, Powerpoint and Excel at least)?

When upgraded to Windows 10, will i still have the same CP settings and individual program firewall settings?

Noooooo.... nnooooooo waaaayyyy :)

Grove Music now has Curated playlists! Ellen Kilbourne, project manager of Groove app posted:

Introducing Your Groove, the place for music that is centered on you, what you like, and your listening habits. This is where you’ll not only find your recently played items, but also brand new automatically curated recommended playlists built just for your taste. They update often to always give you fresh recommendations, but you can save a copy any time to edit, download or just save to listen to later.

In addition the new version includes the following:

• Files opened in Groove from other applications (e.g. email) now continue playing in the background.
  • The app now skips queuing up unplayable tracks when playing album/artist, so your now playing queue is clean and tidy.
  • We fixed the keyboard shortcut to support ESC to exit full screen now playing.
  • We addressed a perf issue when playing a large playlist.
  • We now attempt to recover from situations where playback appears “stuck”.
  • We added, even more, telemetry around playback as we continue to improve quality.
  • We made some changes to improve the playback reliability of Groove Music Pass content in offline scenarios.

This update should appear later today or tomorrow.

If the update doesn't show up in the Store, manually go to the Groove page in the Store, and wait for the Update button to show (if no update is available in your region yet, you'll see a "Launch" button). It is only available for Insiders

Source: http://www.winbeta.org/news/new-groove-update-arrives-curated-playlists-bunch-bug-fixes

13 hours ago, johnwalter1044 said:

Is that true?

And if i upgrade to Windows 10 will that delete some unknown programs (like savegame editors, game file extractors and so on)?

Also does the free copy come with Office (i need Word, Powerpoint and Excel at least)?

When upgraded to Windows 10, will i still have the same CP settings and individual program firewall settings?

Well this is the wrong thread to ask this question as it is a general question but none the less I will answer the question. ^_^

Currently Windows 10 is a free download and since you say you have a genuine copy of Win7 you will be fine on this.

Yes there is the option to revert back to Win7 if you are not happy with the Win10 experience.

Before upgrading it is highly advised to back up up your files as there is always a possibility you may lose things.

The free upgrade does not come with Office software.

With any OS upgrade you will have to check that your setting carry over as some may not be compatible with the new OS.

Hope this helps.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

14 hours ago, johnwalter1044 said:

Is that true?

You can use Office Online. It's free and works in any browser.

It requires a Microsoft Account But then again Office would require one as well and WIndows 10 requires one

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

What is new?

• New keyboard shortcut for accessing the Feedback Hub.
    To capture a screenshot and launch Feedback Hub Win + F.
  • Handwriting Recognition Language Support.  23 new languages. Some of these new languages are: Indonesian, Malay, new to Windows: support for African languages like Swahili, Xhosa and Zulu.
  • A new tool to give your PC a fresh start. This tool is design to make it easier to clean install your system. This new option will be found under the Settings panel (for Insiders), and current official build users can download it here, and learn more about it here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=785880
What's been improved and fixed?
The list is long, so I'll quote the whole thing:

•     Cross-device notifications from your phone to your PC via Cortana are now more reliable and faster. You can also use quick replies from your PC for notifications that support that feature (there is a known issue in which this will only work if your phone’s screen is turned on – we’ll be fixing this!). Additionally, notifications from your phone to your PC will appear under its own Windows Phone group in Action Center – with a fancy new logo to boot!

• We fixed an issue where the emoji in cross-device notifications would appear as boxes. We also fixed an issue where certain emoji would appear as square boxes in some apps like Notepad.

• We have fixed the issue with the Desktop App Converter Preview (Project Centennial) however you will need to download the updated version here  http://aka.ms/converter.

• Fixed an issue resulting in the dialog when joining the PC to an Azure AD potentially being unexpectedly large on certain devices

• Quick Actions in Action Center that turn on and off different functionality in your device, like Bluetooth on your phone or Tablet Mode on your PC, now have a transient On/Off text indicator so you can clearly see the state change for these. We fixed an issue where the WIN + A keyboard shortcut to launch Action Center wouldn’t work if Action Center icon had been turned off. We also fixed an issue where certain notifications could result in the Action Center not launching until that toast had been cleared.

• We fixed an issue where Cortana wasn’t showing relevant system settings results for certain terms, in particular “typo” or “connect”.

• We fixed an issue where the text in the network flyout might change color from white to black when entering credentials if your PC is using dark mode.

• We fixed an issue where PowerShell shortcuts pinned to the taskbar could only create one functional window – subsequent windows generated from the pinned icon would not accept input.

• We fixed an issue where each newly opened notes in Sticky Notes would flash white and black after a certain number of notes had already been created.

• We added a new shortcut to turn on/off Private mode when using the Japanese Input Method Editor. This new keyboard shortcut is Ctrl + Shift + P. We also increased the width of the Japanese 12 key keyboard for small devices when in portrait, so as to improve ease of use and fixed an issue where no characters would be input when using this keyboard in a field where Input Method Editors are disabled

• We updated the Update & Security, Windows Update and Recovery icons in Settings, to be more reflective of the action

• We fixed an issue where the Office apps might not show up in Start’s “Most used” list.

• We fixed an issue where saying “Hey Cortana” would launch Cortana behind Windows Ink Workspace.

• We fixed an issue resulting in Explorer.exe crashing if you selected “Open Command window here” from File Explorer’s context menu.

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2016/06/16/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14367-for-pc-and-mobile/

Thank you people, sorry for posting in the wrong thread.

One last question, i forgot to mention that i have Office on my Windows 7.

Does that mean that i will have it to with Windows 10?

11 hours ago, johnwalter1044 said:

It may or may not migrate over during the update. If it does not you can still re-install it just the same as it will still work just the same.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

13 hours ago, johnwalter1044 said:

No But you can use office online. It's free but has less features than the desktop office.

New Windows 10 Build 14372!

That is right! You have all just upgraded to 14371, now 14372!

• Evernote Web Clipper for Microsoft Edge extension has arrived

That is all. Microsoft says that it has bug fixed and improvements, but doesn't list anything.

Known issues:

• Clicking on networks or VPN connections in the network flyout on the taskbar doesn’t launch the network settings page like it should.
  • There are a few known issues with the Evernote Web Clipper extension for Microsoft Edge. The Evernote Web Clipper might not load on certain websites and there is no thumbnail image when clipping bookmarks. There are also various visual issues.
  • When you enable Developer Mode in this build, you will receive an error message because the necessary package needs from Windows Update isn’t being published appropriately. This will prevent you from using Device Portal. We’re working to get this fixed as soon as possible. You can still F5 deploy apps from Visual Studio to your PC.
  •  

Microsoft also shares a thank you note for the Bug bash:

First off – I want to say that you were amazing during last week’s Bug Bash. You completed ~71K Quests and filed 81,217 pieces of feedback and up-votes. Windows Insiders from all over the world participated including strong participation from China, India, and Brazil which gave us great insight into what we can expect in our international markets. We even saw feedback from Insiders in far-away places like Botswana, Turkmenistan, Gambia, Seychelles, Togo, Mali, Liberia, or Greenland. Together, we are making a product that people will love all over the world. THANK YOU!

I am surprised that United States didn't make it.

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2016/06/23/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14372-for-pc-and-mobile/